News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Calling all Katsinawa

Started by Ibro2g, January 03, 2003, 03:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amira

ina Allah yayi da ibro2 authour of this post????????
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Fateez

Hey Hey Hey Hey People! whats all this about katsinawa sun iya kwara ashar??  

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

*speaking in a very calm and relaxed tone*

Do i sound like na iya kwara ashar?? Oky, maybe wasu katsinawan suna

yi, amma ai ba katsinawa kadai ba. Infact, duk inda aka ga hausawa ai

ba'a rasawa. Amma to tag it just to katsinawa is a big generalisation. I

mean as a whole moral standards are dropping so fast, not just in KT so i

think everywhere needs fixing.

As for da "shan taba" bit, hehe, I have seen an old lady who used to be

our neighbour smoking, but that's about it. i havent seen any lady below

the age of 70 doing it (so dat means it's being wiped out huh?) Plus, it's

not like u'll be walking on the street and be seeing da old lady puffing it. U

know how gossip flies and just like a chinese whisper, it gets modified and

exaggerated from person to person. Who knows ma maybe it's da same

one tsohuwa dat smokes and because it's a big deal, da gossip spread

like wild fire and suddenly katsinawa are tagged with smoking.:roll:  :roll:

Let me also add dat they smoke because they r human and not because

they r katsinawa.  8)  8)
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

bakangizo

Kai, a gaskiya dai katsina akwai ashar. Don naji, kuma na gani sa ido na. Ba maganar su kadai suke yi ba, amma dai a nan kasar hausa ina iya cewa sun fi kowa, don fa su maza da mata, yara da manya, kowa yi yake.

Muhsin

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"Kai, a gaskiya dai katsina akwai ashar. Don naji, kuma na gani sa ido na. Ba maganar su kadai suke yi ba, amma dai a nan kasar hausa ina iya cewa sun fi kowa, don fa su maza da mata, yara da manya, kowa yi yake.

Insulting Goga? I don't understand.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Quote from: "Muhsin"
Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"Kai, a gaskiya dai katsina akwai ashar. Don naji, kuma na gani sa ido na. Ba maganar su kadai suke yi ba, amma dai a nan kasar hausa ina iya cewa sun fi kowa, don fa su maza da mata, yara da manya, kowa yi yake.

Insulting Goga? I don't understand.

Wetin my name dey do up there.Wa yace ni bakatsine ne?
It's tru sha,of all the kasar Hausa,katsinawa sun fi kowa ashar and there's no doubt about that.There might be exeptions as in every other case but really,ashar ya bi jinin Katsinawa.
NO OFFENCE MEANT.Its just like 'yan Kano da son kudi or 'yan kaduna da son karya.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Mufi

Yes Katsinawa suna da ashar, but ba kowane bakatsine yake ashar ba atleast i know in my house is not allowed or done.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Ibro2g

Quote from: amira on November 01, 2006, 03:01:18 PM

Amira akwai saura na. Still got a few more ???????? down my sleeves.

You guys there is alot more to Katsinawa than Ashar and whatever. Have u considered they are the best caretakers, marriage and all. Every person will be lucky to have one as a mate!
Safety and Peace

Mufi

Quote from: Ibro2g on June 29, 2007, 08:22:20 PM
Quote from: amira on November 01, 2006, 03:01:18 PM

Amira akwai saura na. Still got a few more ???????? down my sleeves.

You guys there is alot more to Katsinawa than Ashar and whatever. Have u considered they are the best caretakers, marriage and all. Every person will be lucky to have one as a mate!

Ibro2 you are right on the money, katsinawa are one of the best when it comes to marriage and committment, just like the saying "when a man takes good care of a woman she will care for him a thousand fold". :) :) :)

bakangizo

Ibro, Mufi: Sorry, I don't agree with you. I find Katsina women/girls to be somewhat materialistic. And too self-concious. There's this air of arrogance surrounding them. I'm speaking from experience, as I spend lots of time in Katsina. I'm in Katsina almost every week now. So I should know.

Mufi

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 03, 2007, 01:48:10 PM
Ibro, Mufi: Sorry, I don't agree with you. I find Katsina women/girls to be somewhat materialistic. And too self-concious. There's this air of arrogance surrounding them. I'm speaking from experience, as I spend lots of time in Katsina. I'm in Katsina almost every week now. So I should know.
i believe nowadays almost all women are materialistic, you just happen to be spending a lot of time in katsina as you have said.in terms of beeing too self-conscious i can't speak for everybody, but i know i'm a very independent and well grounded person to be too self-concious about anything. the women are too busy worrying about other women have or what they are getting instead of putting all that energy into been productive in their own personal lives, and i believe it has to be where one is actually from.

bakangizo

I don't think it is an issue of "spending a lot of time" in KT. The issue is what I ( and some friends coincidentally) observed about the girls there. For instance I do spend time in  KD, Jigawa also, but the girls are diff.

Mufi

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 06, 2007, 08:35:07 AM
I don't think it is an issue of "spending a lot of time" in KT. The issue is what I ( and some friends coincidentally) observed about the girls there. For instance I do spend time in  KD, Jigawa also, but the girls are diff.

So you are implying that only KT girls/women are materialistics. to be honest i have not been to KT for a while now so i can tell exactly what is or not happening there or any where else for that matter. i think women in general have change as long as they have exxpensive clothes to change, good cars to drive, a nice house to live in, but hey ;) ;)they are human beings anything to get with the crowd.

bakangizo

Quote from: mufi on July 07, 2007, 03:34:53 AM
So you are implying that only KT girls/women are materialistics.
No, no, far from that ;D It is a general trend nowadays. It is just that I wasn't expecting them to be so so, going by I've heard intially. But to be honest what I find most annoying is like I stated earlier, "kaudi, and too full of themselves".

Mufi

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 09, 2007, 09:00:22 AM
Quote from: mufi on July 07, 2007, 03:34:53 AM
So you are implying that only KT girls/women are materialistics.
No, no, far from that ;D It is a general trend nowadays. It is just that I wasn't expecting them to be so so, going by I've heard intially. But to be honest what I find most annoying is like I stated earlier, "kaudi, and too full of themselves".

Well, i guess its just something they are trying to show to the men out there, that they are something too, other than what they are thought/suppose to be :( :( :(, just my opinion.