News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

RE-BRANDING A GODFORSAKEN COUNTRY

Started by Nuruddeen, April 04, 2009, 05:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuruddeen

When Barack Hussein Obama, scheduled a visit for his junior sister Auma (same Dad) who graduated from a university college in Germany and took her first appointment as a teacher in Kenya, he told us on his way to meet her that he eventually had a chat with a friend whom he met on plane from Heathdrow Airport. Barack engaged his new Brit friend in conversation about a portrait of several African countries,including Nigeria, written by a western journalist. He told us that the writer of that book seemed to say "If Nigeria and the rest of Africa had a history, the scale of current suffering had rendered such history meaningless.

Obama and his friend then concluded on their way to Nairobi and South Africa that what Nigeria and Africa have are "old men in parliament talking the same old rubbish".
So one wonders how Godforsaken countries such as Nigeria can ever make any re-branding with old crooks in government;dominating the commanding heights of our economy.
Fellow Nigerians, let us stop deceiving ourselves that Nigreria will be re-branded or change for the better. No! Nigeria will never change provided ppl like Dan Barno, Husnaa, Myself, EMTL, Waziri, Mudacris, Bee, Hafsy Lady, Maqari and co will allow old ideas and stuff to keep on manning the helm of their country's affairs. The time to act is now or never.

Remember, God helps those who want to help themselves. Kuma Allah yana baiwa al'umma zamani dai dai da halayen al'ummar. Har sai in al'ummar ta canza kanta. "In tan surullaha yan surukum wayu sabbit akadamakum".

This is just a simple reminder, but for people of understanding.

Nura.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

usman11

You see? That's what I've been trying to tell you guys. Your country will never change because you guys are not ready for change. I rest my case.