News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MEMBERS PREDICTION...!!

Started by MySeLf, December 11, 2007, 01:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

MySeLf

Quote from: amira on December 17, 2007, 03:14:19 PM
Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 16, 2007, 09:53:32 PM

And now

Amira:
I think she is a girl of between 18-21 yrs residing somewhere across the Nija. Am I righ my dear?

Hmmm Nuruddeen you got that right am in those age ranges.

Allah sarki Amira, Ashe U are the baby In the family.. Hhmm! toh Muhsin sarkin kwakwazo
over here..... hehehe lol
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on December 17, 2007, 03:48:08 PM

Allah sarki Amira, Ashe U are the baby In the family.. Hhmm! toh Muhsin sarkin kwakwazo
over here..... hehehe lol

My evergreen nephew kenan. He will be so nonplussed to find he aint the greenest anymore!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Amira is btw 18-21? I was under the impression she's a little older.

Which member would I predict now, it seems all are accounted for.

EMTL

Quote from: waduz on December 17, 2007, 08:37:06 AM
Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 16, 2007, 09:53:32 PM
My prediction on Husna:

Yar gajera baka mai 'yar wushirya. Mai rikici tun tana yarinya.Daliba a fannin nahawu da kuma nazarin al'amurran yau da kullum.Lafs!
On Myself:
Kyakkyawa fara mai farin ido. Mai tattausar murya da hankali, hakuri da sanin ya kamata.
And now
Amira:

I think she is a girl of between 18-21 yrs residing somewhere across the Nija. Am I righ my dear?

Then

EMTL:

Wannan dattijo ne mai addini. Allah yasa mu a sahun malamai magada annabawa.Mai dan gemu da furfura.

Myself, SCORE him please.

EMTL, Akaramakallah! any iota of correctness there? If there is then, daga yau zan fara daukan darasi. A kuma shafa m1n gemu dan neman tubarraki! ;D ;D

Assalamu alaikum,
Ina da gemu, alhamduliLah, kuma ina son furfura don ita wata kyauta daga Ubangiji ce, kuma ba kowa ya ke samu ba. Kuma Allah (SWT) shi Ya san wanda ya ke da Ikhlasi na tabbata bani da ilimi.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

gogannaka

GoodFella you are unpredictable cos you have no avatar and you have a few posts.
Don't worry your predictions will come.

My predictions on BKG:
In his early 30's,Mid 30's Max
Tall, handsome and stylish.
Likes reading newspapers,enjoys movies and can be very adventurous.
He is a devoted companion and has only one girlfriend who he intends to marry very soon.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Nuruddeen

Quote from: GoodFella on December 17, 2007, 06:03:32 PM
Who can predict a new member? Here I'm.

OLODO! Who told u that we predict amateurs here. U still have a long way to go lad.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

ummutameem

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 17, 2007, 09:29:17 PM
Quote from: GoodFella on December 17, 2007, 06:03:32 PM
Who can predict a new member? Here I'm.

OLODO! Who told u that we predict amateurs here. U still have a long way to go lad.
lol...........haba that is no way to welcome a newcomer, i shld know, being fairly new myself.

let me predict nurudeen

male (duh), medium height, fair complexiond, single and i think a trouble maker

MySeLf

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on December 17, 2007, 04:30:14 PM

U can also re predict a member Bgizo.... Is just a game u know, nothing accurate!

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

waduz

Quote from: Myself on December 17, 2007, 11:37:50 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on December 17, 2007, 04:30:14 PM

U can also re predict a member Bgizo.... Is just a game u know, nothing accurate!

Is the moderator not a member? I can't recall seing Ajingi's predictions also. Someone should give us a prediction of the moderator's personality. I will suggest Myself to do the task. She is generous with her predictions! ;D

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on December 17, 2007, 08:27:28 PM
My predictions on BKG:
In his early 30's,Mid 30's Max
Tall, handsome and stylish.
Likes reading newspapers,enjoys movies and can be very adventurous.
He is a devoted companion and has only one girlfriend who he intends to marry very soon.
I give you 90%. But you were way off the mark by that last preciction.
;D. Yes I'm devoted (can't say I'm not, can I?). But...

MySeLf

Quote from: waduz on December 18, 2007, 08:42:05 AM
Someone should give us a prediction of the moderator's personality. I will suggest Myself to do the task.

U meant MuDacrist waduz? If the answer is yes, then not much much to predict about him bcos
he has already said alot about himself....

But why don't U go ahead and give us some predictions on Gagan....

Nuruddeen

lol...........haba that is no way to welcome a newcomer, i shld know, being fairly new myself.

Just kidding Ummu! I was just improvising in humour. Lafs!!!
let me predict nurudeen

male (duh), medium height, fair complexiond, single and i think a trouble maker
[/quote]

What a sheer coincidence! I have never seen anybody that got ma description the way u do. Kudos for that my Ummul Khair but I...I...ehmm...ehmm... am not a trouble maker but trouble sharp shooter. You hear Ummu?
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).