News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MEMBERS PREDICTION...!!

Started by MySeLf, December 11, 2007, 01:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 02, 2008, 01:26:32 PM
Yeah the predictions on them are:
seriously stiff and religiously orthodox.
Kai Hajia ;D You made it sound more like an indictment than a prediction!

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: gogannaka on December 31, 2007, 06:23:40 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on December 31, 2007, 02:02:01 PM
-Don't know how my length can be said. Never go to...hospital ???for that.
LOL Muhsin ai ba sai ka je asibiti za'a gwada tsawon ka ba.
Even your tailor can tell your height.
lol, lol, lol, lol, lol.................for some reason that only I know, I cant stop laughing
What you see is what you get[/b]

Muhsin

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 03, 2008, 05:25:38 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on December 31, 2007, 06:23:40 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on December 31, 2007, 02:02:01 PM
-Don't know how my length can be said. Never go to...hospital ???for that.
LOL Muhsin ai ba sai ka je asibiti za'a gwada tsawon ka ba.
Even your tailor can tell your height.
lol, lol, lol, lol, lol.................for some reason that only I know, I cant stop laughing

I know the darn reason Hafsy! Na kwafsa ko? hehehe!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MySeLf

Predictions of our most memorable new member of the year 2007 NENE
Hope u guys will come to the rescue if she come after me ;D Lol...

Username......... Nene
Age..................50-60  :P
Gender..............Female
Location............Nigeria
Qualification.......State Adult Education certificate ;D
Body build..........Heavy
Height...............5ft
Complexion.........Darkkkkkk
Hair colour.........Grey
Marital status.....Of course married or...:-X
Kids..................12
Grandkids...........30
Dislikes..............Smile  ;D

Well is just a predictions nene, don't come after me..... and u most
give me my score... ;D ;D

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

waduz

Dunbulwa! wai sunan wani gari a Borno! ;D ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on January 08, 2008, 11:49:18 PM
Predictions of our most memorable new member of the year 2007 NENE
Hope u guys will come to the rescue if she come after me ;D Lol...

Username......... Nene
Height...............5ft
Hair colour.........Grey
Kids..................12
Grandkids...........30

Kai jama'a MYSELF! That wasnt fair! We've all seen Nene's pic and that was what brought about all the hoolabaloo because she didnt have a sense of humor and refused to take alkanawi's comments in the light hearted manner they should have been taken.
If I were to give a fairer description of Nene this would be closer to the truth:

Username......... Nene
Age..................between 28 and 33
Qualification.......maybe none whatsoever or yaki da jahilci
Body build..........slim and attractive and facially good looking as well.
Height...............5ft 7"
Complexion.........light skinned
Hair colour.........dont know but likely black
Kids.................. 2 or 3
Grandkids........... sai dai na 'yan uwa ;D

Bad traits........... too much kananan and bakaken maganganu.

Dislikes..............Has no sense of humor, not much, but did try to interact after a while. Let's say irin mutanen nanne that are too easily provoked and not really exposed to a cosmopolitan way of life that most of u guys on this forum are; otherwise she'd know when to bring out her sharp claws and when to sheath them.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

I don't think nene is around to see this. But its fun anyway.

QuoteQualification.......maybe none whatsoever or yaki da jahilci

Ke kuma Hajia ai gara prediction din Myself. ;D That was so..."down". Anya mai yaki da jahilci har zai iya amfani da komfuta, ya shiga forum yana chatting?

HUSNAA

I think my prediction is nearer the truth where her educational qualifications are concerned. ;D. Suppose she was a high school drop out irin wanda ake fidda su ai musu aure fa? aika ga ba qualifications din, duk da dan ilimin. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kuma ace irin matan nan ne da ake auro musu kishiyoyi wanda suka dage a karatu, kuma sun iya amfani da computer kuma mai gidan ma, wani ma'aikacin gwamnati ne mai ra'ayin ci gaba na fanni sabbabbin fasahohin zamani kuma ya sayo computa ya ajiye agida don amfanin sa da kuma ko wacce matar da ta iya amfani da ita. To ai ka ga ita matar da take tayi karatun zamani za ta rika amfani da computar. Hakan zai janyo itama mutuniyar tamu ta so koyo ko ta halin kaka, har Allah Ya bata sa'a. Ita computer da dan karamin fahimta sai mutum ya gane yadda take sarrafuwa. Basai mutum yayi zurfin ilimi ba. ;D

hmm.. ta MYSELF... make Nene no come after me oooooooooo ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Myself on January 08, 2008, 11:49:18 PM
Username......... Nene
Height...............5ft
Hair colour.........Grey
Kids..................12
Grandkids...........30

I have the authority of Hon. NENE IBN MAI YAKI to inform
you that the above prediction actual matches her and
award 95% as score.

And for Auntyn Muhsin's attention, that picture NENE used
as her avatar is the picture of her 4th daughter who she
cherished so much and the whole of your prediction doesnt
fit NENE at all.

In answer to Bakangizo's observation, yes, NENE doesnt know
how to operate computer, however, she has a grand son who
is a wiz and helps her in keying in all she says.

I also have the consent of NENE to inform you that she is
seeing a psychiatrist in order to correct her abnormal behavious
while she was once at kline.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

MySeLf

Wayyo Allah, Husnaa, Dan-borno, my tummy is sore, I can't stop laughing, Oh dear Lol, lol, kai!
kai!! kai!!! ;D ;D
Am sure if nene to read this she will be coming in full force than hurricane and blow us up with
masifa..... Lol

I object ur predictions is more accurate than mine husnaa...... Kin manta yadda take ta proud da yara,
yara, that sune ma suke kiranta nene, for that I think they are 12 or more.....lol
And that picture is not hers husnaa, I really doubt if it is, may be her daughters as Dan-borno says or
someone elses....
As for her educational level, I completely agree, nima Adult education din that what I meant, yaki da
jahilci. I really believe that is her level of education, I even doubt if she has ever been to high school,
cos if at all she has been to such environment she could have learned some social skills and wouldn't
have behaved that way....

Well we wish her well Dan-borno, hope she get better and learn how to socialize.....lol

WAYYO ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

bakangizo

She go surprise una. Sai ta zo ta turance ku da turancin gwamna-gwalangwam tukuna zaku san ta ilmantu.

Muhsin

I wonder if I knew that Nene you guys are talking about. Was she a member here? If she's but I can guess she never came to General Board, where I was only visiting some months ago. Or you've just been ironic?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

Genaral Members Prediction

GGNK: The most active member. His boss at work has threathen to fire him becos he browse too much. So thats y he his less active.

Danborno: Forum politician. He is diversifying to Busuguma-blog, running around with politicians (PDP) seeking for contracts. So thas y he his less active

Husnaa: Forum critic. She is stuck with a heavy research, busy analysing, observing and cant come up with a reasonanble judgement for the research. So thats y she is less active

Dan Kauye: Forum sleek. He is lost in the worldly affair, and lost contact. So thats y he is not active

Nura: Forum interlect. He is working on paper, which he will write to BBC. So thats y he is merely active

Muhsin: Forum junior. He has grown and fed up with cin-fuska from members, he is revelling. So thats y he is reluctant to post

Jibo: Forum baki-abin-magana. Has joined the forum and making sure he is heard loud and clear every where in the forum. So thats y he is the most active

Myself: Forum observer. she logs in and out and post none, log in and out and read, log in and out and observe, log in and out and post when necessary. So thats y she complains when forum becomes boring

Muda: Forum Moderator. He has gone to serve his country and back, but hes trying to catch up with the movies he missed while away, he is 'on the couch' watching movies. So thats why hes less active

Ummita: Forum X. She is busy with kids, waiting for her name to be shout somewhere in the forum (Sallah gift), then she will surface and type her 4th-class-blue-English. So thats y shes none active

Bee: Forum Run-away-bride. She felt she is been stalk by some members, she took a security cover from admin. So thats y she has RAN AWAY

TKTK: Forum soothsayer. His sooth skill has been defeated, therefore has diversify to copying and pasting Hausa history, from all indication he has exhauted the reasources. So thats y he is less actice

IBB: Forum Generak/Para lawyer. He is bored with his regular duties, so he logs in to the forum and post relevent and irrelevent post. So thats y his post are hanging without a reply
IHS

HUSNAA

IBB u are very observant lol! I'm finished with the research. Just reviewing it to get paper out of it. ;D ;D

Dan-Borno

IBB, give me the predictions of the following:-

1.  Jibo
2.  Nuruddeen
3.  Waduz
4.  EMTL
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak