News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

You Hausas

Started by Anonymous, September 14, 2003, 01:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You hausas are fuckin gay. You sleep with men like yourselves  and they are called "dan dan daudu which is a typical Hausa term. It means men who are wives of men. In olden days, to show your immense wealth, it was easy to have a harem of wives. But to show that you were truly rich, you had to keep a stable of men. You had to take care of your dan daudu and their families – if they had them – and be like a mentor to them. These wealthy men would have sexual relationships  
with these dan daudu. What else is homosexuality?"
stupid arses, you can erase this post if you want to but I feel you all should be annihilated for your stupidity and sin, hope sharia cuts your legs for that..ASSHOLES

gogannaka

Admin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please!!!!!!!!!!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Jack_Fulcher

FDS, it is unnecessary to speak like this.  If you have a point, and I do not know what it might be, you can make it in a civil manner.  Also, put your credentials on the table, do not hide behind initials.  Who are you?  Where do you get this "information," if it is true?  Or are you just a kid who is using daddy's computer while he is away?  Let's keep this forum a clearinghouse for information, not insults.  Jack

Anonymous

Can you please tell us who you are so that we know what you are. If you know God and I mean the Almighty Allah, and whatever religion you are whether Islam, Christanity, Paganism, Judaism or even FDSims just know something, that the truth is always true and lie will be a lie. There is only one truth but their are infinity lies so just know what you say and know that Just by saying this out loud like this it doesn't mean nothing.

If you are sure of what you are saying just go to Sabon Gari (a place in kano) and say it loud. Then we know you are Dan Iska and if you happen to find yourself living thank God.

Understand something FDS, that you can say whatever you wanna say but you can't do or make whatever you want to so say that Kano people go out naked having sex with Animals, males/femles, or even having sex with a peice of stone on the streets, the question is Is it true? And thats what you should ask yourself.

At the end I will like to say that may God Help you with your sickness cos you really need his Help.

lionger

As soon as I saw this topic 'You Hausas' I knew something bad was in the offing. There has been quite a bit of uncivility on this forum as of late. Admin, wia u dey?

Anonymous

QuoteYou hausas are fuckin gay. You sleep with men like yourselves ?and they are called "dan dan daudu which is a typical Hausa term. It means men who are wives of men. In olden days, to show your immense wealth, it was easy to have a harem of wives. But to show that you were truly rich, you had to keep a stable of men. You had to take care of your dan daudu and their families – if they had them – and be like a mentor to them. These wealthy men would have sexual relationships ?
stupid arses, you can erase this post if you want to but I feel you all should be annihilated for your stupidity and sin, hope sharia cuts your legs for that..ASSHOLES
WHICH KIND OF IMMATURE PATHETIC CREATURE ARE YOU? THAT YOU EVEN LACK THE CONFIDENT TO PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADD.? Mhh!!! AND IF YOU HATE HAUSA SO WHAT?? LIFE WILL ALWAYS BE LIFE THAT WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH OUR ENAMY REGARDLESS OF LANGUAGE RELIGION OR CULTURE.
THE WAY YOU HATE THE HAUSAS THERE MOST BE SOMEONE WHO HATE YOU MORE.
QuoteI feel you all should be annihilated for your stupidity and sin, hope sharia cuts your legs for that..not a very nice personS

Hm!!!! U See Mr/Ms FDS that Islamic religion that you are insulting did not allowed me to insult you, And that make me wonder which kind of religion do u practice that allowed you to insult other like that just because you hate them?
beside are you that dirty?

Anonymous

QuoteYou hausas are fuckin gay. You sleep with men like yourselves ?and they are called "dan dan daudu which is a typical Hausa term. It means men who are wives of men. In olden days, to show your immense wealth, it was easy to have a harem of wives. But to show that you were truly rich, you had to keep a stable of men. You had to take care of your dan daudu and their families – if they had them – and be like a mentor to them. These wealthy men would have sexual relationships ?
WHICH KIND OF IMMATURE PATHETIC CREATURE ARE YOU? THAT YOU EVEN LACK THE CONFIDENT TO PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADD.? Mhh!!! AND IF YOU HATE HAUSA SO WHAT?? LIFE WILL ALWAYS BE LIFE THAT WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH OUR ENAMY REGARDLESS OF LANGUAGE RELIGION OR CULTURE.
THE WAY YOU HATE THE HAUSAS THERE MOST BE SOMEONE WHO HATE YOU MORE.

QuoteI feel you all should be annihilated for your stupidity and sin, hope sharia cuts your legs for that..not a very nice personS
Hm!!!! U See Mr/Ms FDS that Islamic religion that you are insulting did not allowed me to insult you, And that make me wonder which kind of religion do u practice that allowed you to insult other like that just because you hate them?
beside are you that dirty?

Anonymous

-+
Oh Ooooooooohhh!!!! :o :o :o :o :o
DORTORS AND NURSES!!!!!! YOUR PSYCHO PATIENT ON THE LOOSE :-/
[/b]
Waja'alna min baini aidi him saddan wamin kafahun saddan fa'a gashainahum fahum layub surun. Mr/Ms FDS

Eskimo

ooooooooooo ;D ;D ;D!
are we really safe? with such madmen in the house ;D ;D
that supposed to be in the jokes and riddles section...SERIOUS ;D ;D ;D

By the way he was talking you can easily guest he is one of those minorities dominated by the Hausaa...You speak their language (shame on you...may you cant even speak your mother tongue fluently)...eat their food...live in their type of houses...and do nothing but drink Kae-Kae or Burukutu and then send his daughter to hawk for men...sorry oh no be your fault!
NA YOUR ANCESTORS!
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Anonymous

so hausa men r homosexuals. so what? one hole/slit is pretty much like another. its just that the muscles of one r dual purpose while the other's r not. and being human trust us to push d envelope. shit!! FDS get off my arse!!

Fulanizzle

ooooh well dont see no reason why i should waste no energy typin here............
)

Venom

FDS dont hate the player hate the game
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

QuoteYou hausas are fuckin gay.
HOW MANY DID U CATCH FUCKING YOUR FATHERS HEARY, SMELLY, DIRTY,
DISGUSTING ASSHOLE?
AND IS'T ONE HAS REFUSE TO PAY HIM? IS THAT WHAT TRIGGERS YOUR ANGER? Well there is nothing we can do here to easy your pain.
[/b]

Anonymous

QuoteYou hausas are fuckin gay.
HOW MANY DID U CATCH FUCKING YOUR FATHERS HEARY, SMELLY, DIRTY,
DISGUSTING A S S H O L E?
AND IS'T ONE HAS REFUSE TO PAY HIM? IS THAT WHAT TRIGGERS YOUR ANGER? Well there is nothing we can do here to easy your pain.
[/b]

admin

Assalamu laikum;

I am very sorry for not being able to see, close and delete this topic. This is because, I have been in Abuja where I did not have access to the Internet over the weekend.