News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY

Started by HUSNAA, June 07, 2007, 01:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Jibo

Husnaa, Kin ga matsalar ke nan. Jin tsoron faden gaskiya. Kuma shi yasa anka ce 'komi taka ja maka ka biya'. Of course faden gaskiya is dangerous. And the danger of not saying it is what brought our problems every day! Especially Africans, Nigerians, Bahaushe, etc! Faden gaskiya can cause soembody's life.  But in baka fada will you not die? Will you not suffer? In ka mutu baka fadi gaskiya ba what happens to you, for those who believe in the hereafter and judgenment day? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

HUSNAA

Quote from: Jibo on November 02, 2008, 08:46:39 AM
Husnaa, Kin ga matsalar ke nan. Jin tsoron faden gaskiya. Kuma shi yasa anka ce 'komi taka ja maka ka biya'. Of course faden gaskiya is dangerous. And the danger of not saying it is what brought our problems every day! Especially Africans, Nigerians, Bahaushe, etc! Faden gaskiya can cause soembody's life.  But in baka fada will you not die? Will you not suffer? In ka mutu baka fadi gaskiya ba what happens to you, for those who believe in the hereafter and judgenment day? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Look Jibo, have you never heard the phrase 'fools rush in where angels fear to tread'? Ai ba tsoron abinda zai sami mutum personally bane yasa wata gaskiyar ake kyale ta. Its the consequences for the whole of the humanity involved. Ai ba ce wa nayi mutum yayi karya ba, cewa nayi wata gaskiyar kurum a kyale ta. A binne ta. For the good of all. That is all. Nothing is black and white a duniya. Kuma kai ma kanka ka san a kwai hadisin da ya yadda ayi karya in dai har zai janyo shiri.
Yanzu in wani ya zagi wani a gabana, kuma na san makiya ne, in shi wancan da a ka zaga ya tambayeni mai wane yace a game da ni, zance masa  banji abin da ya fada ba, duk da naji din, dan nasan zan tada rigima in na fada.

Cut that holier than thou attitude and get real! Haba!

Jibo

To ai ba hloier than thou attitude bane! Maganar gaskiya na da wuya ga kowa ma. Amma a wannan wani ya zagi wani a gaban wani ma ai rashin gaskiya ne! In gaskiya yaje ya zage shi mana kai tsaye. Saboda haka maganar a tambaya ko fadi gaskiya bata taso ba. Shi wanda aka yi zagin a gaban shi in da gaskiya ai sai yayi maganar cewa bai kamata a zagi wani ba musamman in bayanan. In abu yayi maras kyau ba sai a fada masa ba. Rashin gaskiya ne a zagi mutum a bayansa! Maganar gaskiya is difficult. Kuma iya fadinta ma haka. Sannan duk rashin gaskiya da yinta halayya ne na dan adam. Kuma da yawa sai mutum mya daure zai iya jure ta. Shi yasa Shagari ya fada a wannan baitin.

Thought for the day1

GASKIYA DACI GARETA
AMMA ZAKINTA SAI AN JURE
DAURA DA FARKO KARYA ZAKI GARETA
AMMA ILLARTA GAMMO BAYA DAUKA! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

HUSNAA

We will never agree Jibo.  Some truths are best left unsaid. Some truths are tonon asiri duk da gaskiya ce, kuma ko Allah SWT ma baya son masu tonon asiri. Somethings are left tsakanin mutum da Allah  kawai and Allah  will either judge mutum accordingly, or Ya Yafe masa and whatever it is,  will remain a secret,  har abada known only  to Allah and the perpetrator .
I will leave the last word to you though, cos I wont say anymore on the subject in ba haka ba sai ya zama jayyayya and that is not commendable

Jibo

In zaka fadi abu ka fadi alheri ko kayi shiru. That is pretty good position you have taken. Sirri dama ai ko ba ace a fade shi ba. It of different levels and the situation warrant for each level. In fact there is a way truth should be told. It is a matter of the tenets and the processs. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Well I like your position.

Jibo

Thought of the Day: Enemies make me stronger and more active! They keep me closer to My God! ;D ;D ;D

gogannaka

Thought for the day:

Like the blink of an eye your life will cease one day. Could be today,tomorrow or next.
How prepared are you for the next life?

Allah ya bamu cika wa da Imani.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on November 16, 2008, 08:51:08 PM
Thought for the day:

Like the blink of an eye your life will cease one day. Could be today,tomorrow or next.
How prepared are you for the next life?

Allah ya bamu cika wa da Imani.

Kai, GGNK. Nice thought. Allah ya bamu sa'ar tafiya, amin.

Am thinking of choosing a project topic for my brother. Have been thinking deeply, yet I haven't come up with any (suitable, at leat). Allah help me.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

He is education student, IBB. Xnks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin, shawara ta gari.
Do not under any circumstances choose a topic for yr brother. That is a bad way to go about it. Help him to choose but dont choose for him. If you choose for him, you will end up doing the project for him, becos u will be the one who knows why you chose it for him, cos he has to have a plausible reason for why he chose the topic and he will turn to u to provide it since u chose it. Secondly, he is unlikely to have a full understanding of it what ever it is if u choose it, and the end result is that be prepared to write everything except yr name on the project.
Now if u dont want to do that, ask him what areas/ discipline within his program interests him. Now ask him why they interest him. If he doesnt have an interest, put yr heads together and think up topics or situations not only yr ideas but his as well. if u cant do that, explore past theses and see if there is something which interests him and he wants to pursue it,  and I dont mean go and plagiarize someone's work, but read someone's work or several ppl's works and see if u agree with their arguments or you dont. If u dont agree with someone's argument, see if there is a way to improve the argument or make a better case. Then take that up as the project. If its something that needs further review as a suggestion by author, then ur brother can take that up and see how he can improve on a previous work. But what ever u do, dont get him a topic to work on. That would be disastrous.

Dan-Borno

su yaron aunty an girma har da choosing topic to others,
lallai - zamu fara zuwa consultancy kenan.

my thoughts for today:
each time i take a visit to our university and see how things
are been handled both from the academic and non academic
section, i bow my head in shame especially when I see that
the environment is filled up by profs and docs who are supposed
to be role models in all spheres of life.

I say, may Allah bring us Change in Nigeria and Africa at large.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Tukurtukur

Dan-Borno, abi yeyi?  da cida? kwaun di!  Your thought is deep and penetrating.  I agree with you there is need for change.

my thoughts for the day:

::) those who work hard, do no think of the outcome ::)
::) those who are lazy, always think of quick results ::)
::) those who are rich, have no time to think ::)
::) those who are poor, always think of being rich one day ::)
::) those who are short, think like giants ::)

Muhsin

Many thanks, auntie Husnaa. Your hints are always on good track. Your perceptiveness...my my! Thanks Allah for such a gift.
Do you know why I say all that? Thats what he presicely wanna me to do for him! Kai! ;D

DB, ai ba haka bane. Kawai dai...zama da ku, GGNK, auntie Husnaa and host of other distinguished members of this forum.

Am thinking of my new... :-X

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on November 19, 2008, 02:55:44 PM

Am thinking of my new... :-X

Oh my darling, when i think of you, my heart e make meeeeooooww like a pussy cat!
Oh my baby, when i think of you, my heart e beat jigi jigi like a railway.

CARRY ON YARON AUNTY!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment