News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHY DO KANO GUYS AND BEBS HAVE JELOUS MINDS N COPY EACH OTHE

Started by haruna musu, December 10, 2004, 04:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haruna musu

I Dont know why,  kano guys an bebs Always havn't idear  to share minds
on their own . But according to my own understand is  every one of them
wants to be greatfull  and hournoured.
so if someone have anything to say just say it

i will send the main topic     thanx. :o  :o

tsamaye.

zezezee

please if u dont have have anything educative and intellectual to talk about, please dont waste internet bandwidth writing meaningless articles of this sort here.....just because it says CHITCHAT: Anything goes, doesnt really mean u shud just waiste ur time man!.... :D

by the way, where shud i presume u r from? kd?

please no offense kd folks, but i knw the beef goes a long way back... :P
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

zezezee

sorry Haruna Musu, instead of having a nice comin thru so that u receive warm welcoming messages, u want to start with quarrels ko? well, at least ur name says it all i guess....

on behalf of the family of K-onliners, i welcome u to k-online: the more u come, the more u want to come, the more come, the less u see, and the more u see, the less u understand it...it is a place where deceit reigns like mad...nothin is wat is seems, soo be careful man

dan kauye

yeah yeah yeah...yet another slagging..me likes that,y'knw ..fakie lakie bakie..ouch bars!..lol

zezeeze where have u bin??? heard u tryna develop a micro-chip 2 out-sit gates 4rm d silicon valley throne..enihoo..welk bak bro!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

zezezee

after una don hyjack the place, sometimes i feel like a total stranger around here man,.....thanks anyways

Dante

Quote from: "zezezee"please if u dont have have anything educative and intellectual to talk about, please dont waste internet bandwidth writing meaningless articles of this sort here.....just because it says CHITCHAT: Anything goes, doesnt really mean u shud just waiste ur time man!.... :D

by the way, where shud i presume u r from? kd?

please no offense kd folks, but i knw the beef goes a long way back... :P

THumbs UP :!:

>

zezezee

oga Dante, who come give u sarauta we u carry rawani put for head like that/??

but u look fine for there ooo....

hehehe

Hafsy_Lady

ABEG, CAN SOMEONE DICTATE DIS PIEACE OF RUBBISH AND TELL ME WHETHER NA EHN SUCIDE LETTER EHN DEY WRITE? :evil: [/b]
What you see is what you get[/b]