News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

tHis oR tHaT?

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on May 15, 2007, 09:40:44 PM
None of the above.

DRE or EMINEM?
Basically, they r not on the same category, dre a producer and Em a rapper
, they do both things too but Eminem is my choice!

Anyaw talking about producers..

Scot Storch or Timbaland?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

An taba inda yake maka kaikayi ko.

I'd take Timbaland cos i don't know the other.

Fruits: Pineapple or Banana?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Ashe ka gane

I take pineapple coz its more juicy.

In car racing Games...lol

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (my Fav) or Grand Tourismo III
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Need 4 speed

Football: AC milan or Liverpool
IHS

*~MuDa~*

AC Milan...though they prevented us from the champion's League lately this season.

Situations...

R u in favour of this university Strike or Not?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Not in favor... bad timing.

Grin and bare it
or
Grin and bear it?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

grin n bare it

Buffet or Take away
IHS

HUSNAA

Buffet.

Reminds me of a program on obesety in America. There was this not so fat guy. Hefty yes but obese? no. He admitted that when he starts to eat, he doesnt know when to stop.  So one day he went into this cateen/cafeteria/ food joint (what ever it is called) in the US called ALL YOU CAN EAT a buffet style joint. I think those of you living in the US know what I mean.
The guy goes into this eatery all u can eat and he eats up EVERYTHING available there! The management came up to him and politely requested that he never return to the restaurant again. The guy was puzzled and was like 'well the signs says ''all you can eat" for Chrissakes and that is what I am doing!'  ;D

Beyonce or Halle Berry?

Dan-Borno

Beyonce

Gargajiya please.

Sani Dan Indo
or
Ali Makaho
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 25, 2007, 05:19:07 AM

Reminds me of a program on obesety in America. There was this not so fat guy. Hefty yes but obese? no. He admitted that when he starts to eat, he doesnt know when to stop.  So one day he went into this cateen/cafeteria/ food joint (what ever it is called) in the US called ALL YOU CAN EAT a buffet style joint. I think those of you living in the US know what I mean.
The guy goes into this eatery all u can eat and he eats up EVERYTHING available there! The management came up to him and politely requested that he never return to the restaurant again. The guy was puzzled and was like 'well the signs says ''all you can eat" for Chrissakes and that is what I am doing!'  ;D

LOL Bawan Allah.Wish i could do that.I remember going to a buffet and gogannaka tun a appaetiser na ji na koshi.Yes o bread and soup kawai,kuma ina ganin aboki na sai lodi yake.All i could add was a one piece of fried yam.HMM takaichi!! Allah ya taimake ni ba kudi na bane.

Back to the game:
Ali makaho

Processors: Pentium, AMD or Celeron?

*~MuDa~*

Celeron...technology advances my guy!

Yo electronics...

LG or Sharp?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

IHS

gogannaka

bakangizo

Canada

Who would you put in jail first,

Iwu or Guabadia

HUSNAA

Is there a choice?
Ok Guabadia. At least bai tabka kamar yadda iwu yayi. Iwu ya sa 'yan adawa ihu  :D

Vanilla ice cream ko strawberry ice cream?