News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

can u do me a favor?

Started by Anonymous, March 27, 2002, 03:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

the presence of this site speaks of volumes your commitment to creat a humble presence of kano on the internet.
could the team introduce something new that i suppose would proove popular.
like a place where people can make thier profile which the public can see?
this way i am sure many people will know each other without meeting them and relations will cement  between kanawa and old friends could meet again
8)

sdanyaro

Malam Ali,

I think this is a good idea. What kind of informatiom should the public profile page contains besides Name and  location? keeping in mind that not everybody would want too much of their personal information be made public.

E-mail, picture, ....??

Anonymous

yes they shud contain information of that sort. you know better than me if u have come so far i am sure u can do alot much better.
u r good in this stuff and u r the professionals  :)
People can list things they want to share with the public.

Anonymous

mai sunan baba , i agree with your idee ;yes why not? mahammadu salisu it may be an oppoturnity for professionals to know each other, it may be an avenue for others to find partners, it can serve as a source of zumunchi, etc. Afterall, the proposal is simply calling for creativity.  

Nancy, FRANCE.

Anonymous

Anonymous

ummita

Ni dai I stand as a minor kuma as an outkast.......I TOTALLY DISGAREE.........we contribute in forum thats just it!!! Picture, a/s/l issue sai kace yan yara ::) we might as well start putting up our whole history..dai I was born, names of parent, hospitul I was born...don thats d first stages when a persons history starts formulatin! 4 profile!! sannu (oga can u du me a favour)..........wai har pictures!!! u like pics...juss buy camera & keep takin pics as simple as that.......and addresses of location (hiss) Its pointless to me...........

juss have ur say in a forum......ppl r not of interest or d issue of conversation but their topics iz..........infact who suggested that............oh seen!!! typical very typical of a boi......

On second taugths Oga admin..dont you delete old topics from the forum ne!!!!! Or haka za'a bersu 4 decennial yrs...juss wonderin. Kuma how about havin pics of kano..juss pics of livin society & environment of kano don mayb OTHERS  can hardly remeber what their countries look like...Is for d beneficiay of all these ppl who dont know yadda gerin su ya chanza...in our own case......ba komai...mu kam shar!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Abdalla

Salamu Alaykum to all

We are overhauling the entire website in June, insha Allah, and it will feature most of the suggestions given over the years by correspondents to this site. A special feature will be SIGHS AND SOUNDS -- containing a gallery of photos of Kano which will evoke sighs, especially from those who have been away from Kano/North for sometime; and of course musical depositories of MP3 music files. Naturally, we will also feature galleries of photos from other Northern cities, so no flames please from Katsinawa about being left out in the cold ;D! It may say KANO ONLINE, but we use Kano as a starting point --anything Hausa-Fulani goes. Remember also we have another site, HausaFulani.com and we are also about revamping it. It will have video clips of cultural events etc.

I would seize this opportunity to thank all who have contributed to making this site one of the most objective and dynamic sites focusing on cultural issues. We are alive, kicking and in control. So stay tuned!

Abdalla

Twinkle

lol Ummita....to hankalinki ya kwanta. Adalla said there will be pics of kano..but he left out the bit of the member pictures. So you are on the safe side. Su Ummita albishir! gafa fulde site zai fito ;)

Gaskiya I am pleased with the infromation, kuma mun gode, a great big ups for all those that have made this site sparkly like a shining star ;)
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Borg

Good stuff, i dont see anything wrong with a/s/l. Afterall u can choose not to fill it in. Pics??? To sai dai na Kano din.. would'nt wanna see ur pc screens crack!

Blaqueen

thank u for warning us in advance ::) ;D

take pics of the kano taxi!!!!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

al_hamza

ke de taxi!
ko mai taxi!
haba
lol
think  i have to get a look at these famous taxis.
think i'll ask my brother to come with one to pick me up from the airport.
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Ibro2g

I think its a good idea, that people might check back on this to find long lost friends, class mates or so. pics...optional.
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

Quoteke de taxi!
ko mai taxi!
haba
lol
think ?i have to get a look at these famous taxis.
think i'll ask my brother to come with one to pick me up from the airport.

wallahi u shld... they're all over kano.. very nice to see transport doing so well like that... painted.. colorful..and comfy.....
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

mustafa

An interested party not from Kano but from Borno, I hope bana katsa landan cikin lamurkan mutanen Kano, I assume that Kano and Borno are thesame talkless of this site.

I think it is a great idea to include more information/profile of members.  This will definately enhance the relationship.

I hope you will understand and see reason, dear fellows.