News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Myth Or Reality?

Started by al_hamza, March 23, 2003, 04:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

QuoteEgede!

Please don't twist and spin facts. Your assertion that, Saddam and Iraq have killed and invaded more muslim and their countries is just your mischief. Tell me, who is not aware that, america was behind the instigation, arming and the mastermind of both iraq-iran war and iraq's invasion of kuwait? these are all common knowledge and don't need further analysis. I hope, you are aware that, it has been an old adage in american security strategy to 'shape' events? That is you do not allow things to happen or take their natural course, but you shape and make them happen. Forget about the middle east or islam, just come nearer home to our own africa, if care is not taken and we really become much more aware opf the mischief in current international relationsas they are presently heading, we shall soon be sorry if not already so. So, Mr egede1 or 2, please stop all these your spin - This is a no spin zone, ala fox tv (usa) o'reilly.

LooooooooL!!!!!! o'reilly!!!!! lol..... o'reilly factor ..lol! kai.... fox news has got to be the BIGGEST JOKE in history of media!. lol.. very fun to watch....

sannu benin  ;)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

lionger

al hamza

When i say that i fail to see what islam has to do with the iraq crisis, i mean: How is the war on iraq a war against islam?? Is it because most iraqis are muslims? has the U.S. stepped in to wipe out every iraqi muslim they see? is the purpose of this war to kill innocent iraqis, or is it to remove saddam. or is it oil? btw al hamza, how do you feel about saddam? is he a good man; an icon for the muslim world just like beloved 'uncle osama'?

shaba benin, if indeed you saw a spin in egede's post, i wonder why you did not spot (or chose to say nothign about) the even bigger spin in al hamza's post. i don't know who's keeping record of which country or person has killed the most muslims, but that is woefully besides the point. I wonder what you people would have said about the iran, iraq war of the 80s. was that a war on islam just because the americans were supporting saddam? guys, lets be balanced in our arguments.

as in all my other posts concerning this matter i choose not to take sides (except in being anti-war) because in my opinion almost every country involved are responsible for the saddam question that the u.s has wrongly chosen to answer

al_hamza

the last khalifa of spain said
"i prefer the rule of a donkey to that of a pig".
donkey is halal under crucial circumstances e.g famine but pig is not.
america and us want to colonise iraq. Period
whatever they say makes no sense,
and the iraq/iran issue is our personal one, you need not point it out to us because you know nothing about shi'ite sunni differences. Do you want me to bring ireland into this ? where the protestant and the roman catholics have been fighting for centuries? or the other european countries that have had the same crisis?
yes sadam isnt a good leader i do agree but on the other hand bush is also a big disgrace to democracy.
lionger stop bieng pro-christian or pro-west in your aproach for just a few minutes you'll surely understand. Because if a hindu (ram das) from gueatemala could understand that in vietnam war, then an Ahla-Kitab (follower of the book) can surely understand too.
persoanaly i think bush is a mad man, the love his family have for him has blinded them to the extenct that they wont admit this war criminal to the hospital.
there's a Hadith that says
"the jews will have a very similar religion to yours but the christians will be better friends"
what is happening today?
do you think US is there only for war?
think again, America's baby israel is facing an only positive threat from Iraq and as such they need to eliminate this one time military giant. Europe on the other hand were only too happy to expell the jews from thier countries because over the centuries jews have only shown thier worth as decietfull and menace to the society, take up your history book, the first brothels the first bars every thing that is counted as sin by Allah/God was introduced in europe by the jews.

Jews found a new safe heaven in America and americans bieng free minded kinda people (majority) only welcomed this race, what happened?

Jews have occupied every sensitive part of the american society. the defence and finance monostry since the end of WW11 has been in the hands of the jews.
the outcome?
creation of israel and the financing and arming of israel over 5 decades,
Iraq becomes a real threat to this, what happens then?
america now wants to be the big brother, rid of saddam and get rid of those people that fail to play to american tunes.

actually lionger its not your fault,
i guess your sources of information (sadly for many people) is practically based in the west's favor.
CNN BBC and Time magazine are your Bibles.
:)
lionger get out and face the real world.
i could go on and on.
i just have  a class right now so pls ask some more questions (or defend your friends)
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

lionger

al hamza

america and us want to colonise iraq
whatever they say makes no sense

in economic terms i would agree, but how much water does saddam's recent 'islamic' statements hold?

and the iraq/iran issue is our personal one, you need not point it out to us because you know nothing about shi'ite sunni differences. Do you want me to bring ireland into this ? where the protestant and the roman catholics have been fighting for centuries? or the other european countries that have had the same crisis?

lol really? i know more about the sunni-shi'ite differences than you think. y can't i bring up the iran/iraq war? or do you once again sum it up as just sunni/shiite differences? if so, then which side did/would you support, al hamza? yes, i know about the catholic/protestant schism in northern ireland, and i find it very ridiculous. but then again, is the religious difference the only dimention to that conflict?

yes sadam isnt a good leader i do agree but on the other hand bush is also a big disgrace to democracy.

agreed. in fact neither of them should ever have smelt political power.

lionger stop bieng pro-christian or pro-west in your aproach for just a few minutes you'll surely understand. Because if a hindu (ram das) from gueatemala could understand that in vietnam war, then an Ahla-Kitab (follower of the book) can surely understand too.

i don't understand your comments here at all. r u saying i'm stupid or what? lol i'm a christian, how can i not be pro-christian? but then what does christianity have to do with this war?? do christians support this war? is my anti-war stance western? yea i guess it is, b/c most 'western' countries oppose this war!

persoanaly i think bush is a mad man, the love his family have for him has blinded them to the extenct that they wont admit this war criminal to the hospital.
there's a Hadith that says
"the jews will have a very similar religion to yours but the christians will be better friends"
what is happening today?
do you think US is there only for war?
think again, America's baby israel is facing an only positive threat from Iraq and as such they need to eliminate this one time military giant. Europe on the other hand were only too happy to expell the jews from thier countries because over the centuries jews have only shown thier worth as decietfull and menace to the society, take up your history book, the first brothels the first bars every thing that is counted as sin by Allah/God was introduced in europe by the jews.

Jews found a new safe heaven in America and americans bieng free minded kinda people (majority) only welcomed this race, what happened?

Jews have occupied every sensitive part of the american society. the defence and finance monostry since the end of WW11 has been in the hands of the jews.
the outcome?
creation of israel and the financing and arming of israel over 5 decades,
Iraq becomes a real threat to this, what happens then?
america now wants to be the big brother, rid of saddam and get rid of those people that fail to play to american tunes.

properly replying this section of your post would be a waste of server space. all i will say is that it an ovesimplified, over-generalized and grossly incorrect history lesson, wiht snippets of unneeded anti-semitism added for good measure, made to suite your war-on-islam ideology. my friend, international politics is not as ridiculously rudimentary as you always make it to be. i don't understand the point of the quote on christians being better friends to jews than muslims are; y, do you hate us also on that account?

actually lionger its not your fault,
i guess your sources of information (sadly for many people) is practically based in the west's favor.
CNN BBC and Time magazine are your Bibles.
:)
lionger get out and face the real world.
i could go on and on.
i just have ?a class right now so pls ask some more questions (or defend your friends)

hehe the point of objective analysis is being able to process whatever the media throw at you, al hamza. personally i don't like cnn's coverage of this conflict, (and i'm glad their reporters were kicked out of iraq, they seemed to be enjoying the war), but i find bbc's a much better medium in this case. so please tell me, what is your objective (if at all) source of information?

defend my friends? to that all i'll say is that you have not been reading my posts properly. i'll conclude this post by saying that a person with such an astute understanding of the worldwide attack on islam as you should not be sitting pretty in pakistan, getting an education and making posts on this forum, when palestinian muslims are being killed by sharon daily and iraqi muslims are bearing the brunt of unjust military action from the 'great satan', america . infact, it is downright cowardly and hypocritical of you. you should among the many 'martyrs' fighting the israeli oppressors in palestine. you should be organizing the next terrorist attack on the anti-islam western world. Go now, go, go! For the good of oppressed muslims everywhere!

Ibro2g

Lionger and al-hamza, I think this is enough, we must not reach a point of religious differences in any circumstance. This forum is becoming more about the two of u than anything else. No one wants the war, fine. No one wants both bush and saddam, fine. True, our words are our weapons in this forum, but the essence of it is to share knoledge, not arise at conflicts. Dan Allah skip this part and talk about som'n else, no one is stupid... u two are part of the most intellectuals of k-online, dont destroy that. Speaking of something else... Bush's invasion might be a success, but he also mentioned that the war on terrorism has only began! whose next, perhaps Libya *Nija will be threatened*, Bosnia, etc. What about that?
Safety and Peace

al_hamza

oh yes ofcourse lionger, insha'Allah when the time for jihad comes i will surely take the sword and be glad for having been a chosen one.
As for jihad
1)its allowed for a bachelor if his mother allows him.
2)its allowed only when the head of state/country calls for it.
sadly none of this happens in my situation.

ok so you know about shia's ?
lol please lionger share your vast knowledge with me. I BEG.
iran supported shi'ites in iraq to uprise againts saddam.
Saddam was only too happy to use american weapons to stop the encrochment.

as for kuwait.... my firend kuwait was a part of iraq till the British devided it, and again kuwait is full of shia's.

you see our nobel Prophet(S.A.W) said
"A time of hardship will come upon the muslims from the cariers of the yellow flag(christians) and half of those will be on your side and half will be against you."

and oh, you asked wether i hate chirstians, lol no i dont many of my very good friends are christians, and again let me tell you Islam got a major boost of spreading in Africa from a christian king of Ethiopia (then habasha) i think his name was najashi.... he later converted to Islam. (for the muslims here that same king that secured the lives of the muslims that ran away from mecca at the early stages of Islam) as such i can never be an anti-christian.

and anti semite? oh  i am a semite and lionger the idea of anti semitism is jewish created. A russian novelist or was it german about a year ago refused to take back his word about jews, his reply was that these
"cunning people play with our minds to get what they want" by shouting Racism Racism"

hehe if a jew comes out and says "i dont believe in the existance of israel as a legal nation" then he can be my friend because he will mean no harm to Islam and the world order.

oh you said "a waste of sever space" dont worry about the server space, talk am sure your points might bring out some knowledge.

oh you listen to bbc? hmmm thats intresting. do you know that that beloved channel of yours is also infested with jews?

did you not hear of the case where mrs tony blair was made to appologise publicly for saying " i piety the suicide bombers"

you see in nigeria we have a problem, i dont know if your are one of those but our southern brothers think whatever the White west says is holy and will be ready to lay down thier lives for those who called them n i g g e r and treated them like slaves till 1990 (south-africa). but will only hate the arabs to the core who actually where the first to bring the idea of equal races,

I am sure you know that calling for prayer is a vital part of prayers for muslims, the first Mu'azzin (the guy that calls for prayer) was an african of ethiopian origin. and this post is of great GREAT prestige. A freedslave from Mecca.

my source of information?
first of all at the moment the news you'll get is of only which area has been captured and which area bombed, how many civilians killed and bla bla, these news are for people that have ample time to waste. the truth lies in books, read the perspective of two different people and you'll allways see the truth. but still i do watch cnn bbc i do read time magazine i  watch al-jazeera, geotv,  but i dont absorb everything that comes out, even muslim channels might be giving wrong info due to the emotional charging, talkless of the jewish controled channels... HELLO lionger how can you trust BBC ? isnt it owned by the british government? or is it owned by Burundi?
yeah watch tv but just 2hrs maximum and watch a different channel everyday.

Why shouldnt have saddam smelt power?
because he refuses to comply with the USA ?

lionger you see the war IS against ISLAM, because according to our religions teaching we are all one, an attack on one is the attack on all. its a sad thing that its OUR LEADERS that cant see that by deviding us the west has achieved a major edge over us.
King Faisal of Saudi-Arabia made a move against america by shutting down the oil taps, what happened? he was shot dead and the blame was put on a nephew claiming he had gone mad. Since then Fahad has been the king and many of us know his stance but i'll not talk of it because he is the guardian of the two HOLY MOSQUES.

Any further questions?
or will you again claim it to be a wastage of server space? please admin do we have a problem like that?

ummita

Lionger and al-hamza, I think this is enough, we must not reach a point of religious differences in any circumstance. This forum is becoming more about the two of u than anything else. No one wants the war, fine. No one wants both bush and saddam, fine. True, our words are our weapons in this forum, but the essence of it is to share knoledge, not arise at conflicts. Dan Allah skip this part and talk about som'n else, no one is stupid...

Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ibro, Yeah I support we have had enuff.......ya'all have contributed immensely. Very gud!!!!!!!! So can we chill 4 a bit............... now plzzzzzz::)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Twinkle

lol Ummita. Hamza and Lionger you heard what they said :-/ so I guess :-X
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

al_hamza

I dont know if its religion or our culture,
but certainly one of the two if not both saved you lionger.
yourself am sure know the way you deal with muslims on sites that are usually northern e.g gamji.
you are also aware of nigeria.com
we are peacefull people
dont mess with us atleast me and abumujahid cos you'll not like it.

ummita

(signs) Wen will this boi finally juss let things slideeeeeeee[/b]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

admin

Assalamu alaikum;

This topic is going to be closed because it is becoming highly personal as well as becoming neither relevant nor positive...
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!