News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Musical Instruments

Started by sdanyaro, October 23, 2002, 09:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanyaro

IBB

kwalla kace? to kida har da takalmi (shoe) ana yi
IHS

Fulanizzle

loooool shoes...
come on, i am sure the ones who cant afford drums use that,, so dont think that will count... maybe, i dont know...or maybe u mean tap dancing?

and i am sure there must be instruments hausa folks use that sound just like the shoes... :-/ hey im guessing here
)

IBB

loooool shoes...
come on, i am sure the ones who cant afford drums use that,, so dont think that will count... maybe, i dont know...or maybe u mean tap dancing?

and i am sure there must be instruments hausa folks use that sound just like the shoes... :-/ hey im guessing here

U mean Kwarya (calabash) ko shantu
IHS

Fulanizzle

does calabash sound like shoe?? and what is shantu...what does it sound like?
)

IBB

dont tell me u dont know shantu. shantu is lyk a pipe amma jikin shi kamar calabash. mata na kida dashi da kafa. espicially secondary school gals when they are doing cultural dance.
if u have any friend in those Gov girls sec schools ask her she will show u one
IHS

Muhammad

Really cool. I particularly like the fifth instrument. Goje. It resembles the violin which i play verywell. I am looking foward to getting one goje and see how it compares with modern violins.
CIAO