News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

AM GOING FOR AN OPERATION!! CUM SAY BYE!!

Started by Hafsy_Lady, March 10, 2003, 02:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Ma PEEPS in kanoonline, fellow memboardians, freinds, am babe Ummita Jey~blad, ma sistas ihsan,Dyme, ICE, Ummul 7 baby & d rest of them gurls.

Ma boiz........Ibro u the man, ......I purposely put this up to seek for forgiveness, I am goin to have an operation, zani theather! saboda haka......I call upon Ibro....to ask for a big time forgiveness, Ibro mu yafi juna, nasan na kwafsa maka..I know I do you shege well well, but I seek forgiveness. :'(

Iblink/New guy kaima ka yafemin, na san I du you shege.  :'(
GoodFella we have been best mates though ;), who else did I look for his/her trouble...sai wa ma? Yawwa DANGATANUWA.....I owe you the biggest apology.... :'(
Ma gurl have been kool with me.

I hereby say goodbye. I am going into theather tomorrow evenin at 4:45pm. Ni dai ina neman gafara, idan na bata muku rai forgive me, Allah ya sa mu gana. I hereby leave my history in kanoonline incase I dont make it ......

Admin do me a favour, my last one wish is pls dont delete that topic plz gather around lets converse.....I have left alot of history..
Even though I am a trouble maker, but thats not ma true self,  I just choose to use my style in this forum, I know we did get along with everybody, but you should all find it in your hearts to forgive me. I will be out of my operation after an hour. Honour me, & sign ma thread. Ummita blad.. luv for real to ruff ends association. You call can find out from Ummita how am doin ask for feedbacks whether all is good. I will miss you guys, but its not a big thing...just a minor operation. I will be on my feet next couple of week inshallah. And when I come back the saga will continue........ & If I dont..ma spirit will live on..Ummita take up my styles if I dont make it. Ihsan plz do the same. Fyne Dyme..a'ma miss you babes..but I just realised we didnt have much goin on & ...Dangatanuwa I know you really want me in intensive care..but I hope you will put past everything. One love onliners.......Incase......I dont make it...........y'all should keep me in your hearts....I will ask Ummita if any of you have cared to ask about me, then I will know my postion to kanoonline family, If you dont then I will also know my true enemies sai na fito ranar Wednesday.
Put me in your prayers
What you see is what you get[/b]

Anonymous

I am so glad I came to kanoonline to night. It give me great pleasure to be the first to sign Hafsys thread. Hafsy belive me you are amongst the reason I come here, even my works mated know you. Accept this: I hope everythign goes well. Can I have your address so that I can send off a card? Yeah Ummita please notify us of any progress after her operation. Hafsa May the lord be with you. I will miss you. I feel so down! Loads of love. We all love you

Borg

1/2sa, ya ki ke magana kamar you are anticipating something is gonna happen to you? To tun yanzu bari mu gaya miki, we havent released you yet, you gots to come back here and continue to the good work.
Insha Allah you will be good to go in no time at all, and we will for sure keep you in our prayers, always remember that you have one mega cyber family right here that will keep the prayers coming! What better timing, zan tafi Umrah later this week, so zan mika miki sosai, and i will watch out for Ummita's friend as well.
GET WELL SOOOOON!!!

ummita

Babes, u've made it official.....aight a'ma proceed, yeah not 2 worry Hafsy.....cuz d best of all d lurd is watchin ova u, u gat ur real family by u, u gat me ;) a'ma b by ur side 4-real, u gat d whole ruff enderz crew......u gat d whole blad generation & most of all u gat k=onliners & truss!! we care a gre8t deal. U dont worry juss keep ur prayaz close 2 d heart & 2gether we gon make it fur-real 8). U gon b irrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy.

Have u stated in ur will, that I'd want 2 have that gucci bag? Ow sorry this is s'pose 2 b nyc. Eniwez, u know everythings gon b gud..dont 2 worry juss keep holdin on.

So yeah as she stated a'ma keep u noticed, basically Hafsy has not eaten since yesterday as d doc suggested, she has been complainin & makin doctors & nurses lifez miserable..she said that I shud inform Ibro that shez gon miss him big tym. Well a'ma b with her later on.....Any messages 4 her....?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Venom

Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allah wills.

Wishing u a seepdy recovery, cause we need ur jokes and ur Charisma  back up in this place.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;
1/2_sy,

I pray to Almighty Allah Subhana Wata'ala to grant you a very successful operation, a very speedy and fast healing recovery.
May He, Almighty Allah Subhana Wata'ala also have Afuwa to all sick brothers and sisters wherever they may be.

Haza wasalam,

Anonymous

A rayuwa dole mutum ya samu wani moment da will touch his heart and that of his admirers,1/2 u are one of the nicest,jovial,composed and dedicated lady i have come across may Allah [s.w.a]protect u and give u quick recovery,u have put a smile on thousand face,haka akeso.

Blaqueen

aaaaawwwwww hafsy!!!!! Allah ya sa mu qara haduwa a nan.. INSHA ALLAH!!!!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Salam,
I have no doubt that we are gonna have u here cum Wednesday!! You will be out with a big smile. Blessings of Allah will be onto u as u get operated. Allah ya baki sauki.
Gaskiya za muyi missing dinki da yawa and for that nsan Allah zai amsa addu'ar yan k-online gaba daya...
Domin u always make our day here and life won't just be same without ya..... we luv u, so very much!! Allah ya kara miki lafiya ... Smile gurl

Rose

Hafsy,
Allah subhanahu wa'alaha ya baki lafiya.
make sure you get back here as soon as possible, cos the site will definitly miss you.
and for sure u will be in our daily prayers
Stay Strong, Inshah Allah everything will be alright
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

ummita

Thank to you all, mashaallah, Jazakallah......Hafsa has finally gone thru her OP successfully.....She is still in a state of convalensin.....incase, those of you who didnt make it 2 d Hospy.....& wantin 2 know d drama we faced.....drop in lateste gossip thread....ku sha laberi & Ibro thnx 4 cumin he was d only one whu stood by Hafsy (she laffs)
I once again say a big thank you on behalf of Hafsy...lallai she get family..ya'all too dey care........nima I am going for Opy fa anani? :-/I want attention  ::)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Borg

Alhamdulillah... 1/2sa get well quick!!! Ummita thanks for the update.

Blaqueen

OOOOOOOHHHHH GOODY!!!! now i can make fun of her!

hafsy sweeeeeeetie.... it was a brain operation wasnt it?
;D

luv ya!!!!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Twinkle

Yo! watzeyyyy............Umuahia gurls..I felt it man!!! Hafsy blad......you know these days am so tight with work..but now on full time surf to kanoonline from now onwards. Allah ya baki lafiya Umuahia-crew ;D. Missed all of you big time. Hafsy I hope you get well soon. Dont worry its not that bad. You are out, and we cant wait to have you back on track ;)

This is all to mah biggie blad..Hafsy my best wishes straight from the heart. Zaki warke
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Anonymous

I hate doing this: but DOLENANE. Hafsy is the girl I have grown so fond off. She is the only one who has prevented me from my bad intentions agaisnt all kanoonlines, any time I want to strike I always run into her comments that leaves me laughing even when I hate  laughing. Hafsy I am glad to hear from Ummia that you are ok. I wish you the quickest recovery. This are not the same without you. This place already looks dry bakya nan. Missed yah plenty plenty & get well soon ;)