News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ELECTION 2004!!

Started by gogannaka, January 10, 2004, 03:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

ELECTIONS 2004

O.K guys!The new year has come and its time to elect the new executives of KANOONLINE.....
As u all know,Ummita has been the presido and ibro2g the governor.That was then!
Do they deserve a second term?(tazarce)? Well its left for the members to decide.....

The former executive council is hereby dissolved..
The following posts are vacant:
1.President.
2.Governor
3.Secretary/P.R.O

Interested candidates can indicate their interests by posting(the interest) on this thread ;D...U can start your campaign right away....By the way, only members are eligible....
The campaigns will last for two weeks and at the end a date will be fixed(by ourselves) for the elections.

The results will then be announced by the inec executives of kanoonline.They are:
Gogannaka,zezezee and gimbiya(the iron lady)

Ehem Ehem!!(clears throat)...As the inec chairman of konline,i hereby declare open the 2004 campaign season...(fireworks!!)

Suggestions are welcome........

P.S: NO RIGGING/MAGUDI(otherwise known as P.D.P)..
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

i hereby pose candidate por ze fost op Fresido, and i habe my Bice Fresident in ferson op Alhaji, Dr. Hausanicious, we represent Ze A.O.P.P (All Onliners People's Party).

Our Mission: For ze total rights op ze Onliners in zeir welpair & in ozer social, electronical, phycological & economical freedom.

We will stand por all zose feofle who can not stand por zeir rights, ip we emerge ze leaders in zis coming election, we will "inSha Allah" establish audio/bisual software in zis baeutipul website op our (*crowds cheering*). With the helf op my bice, we will establish Porum in the chit-chat center where members can fost zier fictures por references. (*more cheering*)

Our motto: United We Stand, Dibided We Pall!

Mudacris: (shouting) "A.O.P.P"
Onliners:  (roaring) "Service"  (X2)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

A.O.P.P.!!!      

Ladies and Gentlemen, as u habe olredi know, wi stand in pront op yu tu kontest for za post op President of K-online with Hon. Mudacris as za president & me mah humble self Hon. Hausanicious as his bayis president onda awa gret party A.O.P.P. Wi are zaya por putting awa eye tu si yo botes on za elekshon day. ;D ;D ;D

NB: Hon. Mudacris habe porgotten tu imporm yu dat awa niyu kontestant por za post op kansilaship is Hon. 1/2 sy

Sank yu beri beri moch wallahi por yo kandid sofot and ko-ofireshon. Mungode
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Dante

i hereby pose candidate por ze fost op Fresido, and i habe my Bice Fresident in ferson op Alhaji, Dr. Hausanicious, we represent Ze A.O.P.P (All Onliners People's Party).
Our Mission: For ze total rights op ze Onliners in zeir welpair & Our motto: United We Stand, Dibided We Pall!

Mudacris: (shouting) "A.O.P.P"
Onliners: ?(roaring) "Service" ?(X2)

Mudacris, you can count on my support on the "A.O.P.P"
And about my post in this party? if you guyz won the election.
we'll discuss that later after we chop the election ?8)

HIP HIP HURRAY, "A.O.P.P" For life!!!!!!!!!!

This party will win the election I.A.

Hausanicious

Sai Dante Jr!

Ah, sank u beri moch awa broda D. Jr. por sofotin os and am shuwa wi will neba let ppl laik u dawun. Wi are rili lukin powad por yu and yo sofotas to join awa farty, it is za winin farty Insha Allah. Wi olso fromis u zat a gud folitikal rebolushon is gonna tek fles.

Wi du hof zat oza membas wil join os (za winin farty, A.O.P.P.)
Wi olso ashuwa u zat with Hon. Mudacris & his Bayis President Hon. Hausanicious yu will neber rigret boting os in tu ofis. Wi wil mek yo layif beta. Za'a samu famfon hura da na nono ;D
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Dala

? ? ? ? ? ? UP A.P.P ?;D UP A.P.P ?;D

New party for both aljanu's & people to come together
and enjoy this pary.
? ? ? ? ?A.P.P ? : ? ? ALJANUS & PEOPLES PARTY.

This party has just been registered and we must win this
election. DOLE ne we will win.
We are looking for new members.

N.B

Ip you support us, we promise to bring you Pam-pon
FURA DA NONO right from the bottom of your computer
screen  ;D
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?UP ?A.P.P ? ;D ? ?UP A.P.P ?;D

Masoyi

Quote? ? ? ? ? ? UP A.P.P ?;D UP A.P.P ?;D

New party for both aljanu's & people to come together
and enjoy this pary.
? ? ? ? ?A.P.P ? : ? ? ALJANUS & PEOPLES PARTY.

UP A.P.P  ;D

I'm your no. 1 supporter tsimburbura  8)
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

zezezee

N.B

Ip you support us, we promise to bring you Pam-pon
FURA DA NONO right from the bottom of your computer
screen ?;D
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?UP ?A.P.P ? ;D ? ?UP A.P.P ?;D

hehehehee!!! this is getting interesting!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
To be candid the youth need to get involved Nigerain politics, breathe some life into the system and change the system.

I will like to see some kanoonliners contesting and becoming Chairmen, Governors and legislators.........

Allah Yayi mana jagora.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

ummita

C ur head Gogannaka, we didnt even elect u 4 d chairman, yet u chose urself & again that president thing dat I was is sum'en more of a joke & messin bout...............thats lyk durin d gud ol days.............Had enuff of it......with all pleasesss carry on But I will end lyk this.........I take a pledge 2 solely support each & every member 2 wateva position........but theres juss one problem, d post of Vice President shall neva b taken off.........its 4 Mohammed Ibrahim & indeed he is a gud leader, howeva if he is 2 b taken off as he is no longer here, then its up 2 old leaders 2 approve who best suits that position. The only person capable of that postion will b IBRO2G. Gud luck 2 d candy's mah luv & many muah*muah 2 u guys............l
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

zezezee

hmmmmm, baki abun magana!  ;D
where u go sef?

where r all da politicians?>?????????? i cant see ppl climbing ontop the drums and making some noise!!!!!

hon muda and hausanicious, tsumburbura where u at????
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Dante

This Elections gonna be FUN ?;D
It's getting more interesting. A.O.P.P for life !!!

Ihsan

hehehehe...am gonna sit back here and enjoy myself...cause this is gonna be some real fun...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Maqari

I sieze such opportunities to render ideas of unity and intellectual progress, i do not want to run for any of the positions above , due to the fact that im new in the forums and not necessarily acquinted with all the admnistrative issues, but what i do want to propose is a formation of a party, one that will work on and off line with uncorrupted dedication to raise awareness of social economical and even political issues,  members will participate  in BOOK trade, software and tech. supoort ,shareware notices and will provide links to cultural and  intellectual theories lectures and speaches on line, we will further amalgamate discussion forums where members will be asked to deliver a theory on various subjects weekly,( or any amount of time we agree on ) this will be sort of like a class room, im are open for more suggestions, i hereby propose the name :
T.R.U.T.H. ( pronounced truth )  as the name for this party
the acronym above stands for:
T.eaching
R.evolutionary
U.nity
T.o
H.ue-manity
i propose the motto: REVOLUTION IS AN EXTENTION OF EVOLUTION,
*note that humanity above is misspelled not as an error but intentionally i did so to inject a second meaning into the word HUMAN im sure many in here are aware of what the word HUE means, for those who are not, it means color, eg. as in people of color , the african people, as i believe we all are in here, its also the first 3 letters in the name of our revolutionary Comrade the founder of the black panther movement party in america HUEY P NEWTON who was assasinated by the feds, thus providing a third meaning to the word,
well thats about it , any intrested members can just say so in their post below, we will later decide on THE candidates,
and i think after all canditaes are present we sould have a candidate debate, after all we need to know the intellectual capacity of our leaders huh ? just a thought
the TRUTH ya'll

Hafsy_Lady

*CLEARS HER VOICE* EXCUZEMUAAAAAAAAAAAA POLITICIANS ::). YA'ALL ARE JUST RAPPING..............."WE" AM TALKING ABOUT THE REAL LEADERS WE HAVE NOT YET GIVEN UP OUR SITS...........YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW THIS: GO AND CHECK A THREAD TITLED LEADERS OF KANOONLINE AND SEE HOW D REAL THANGGGGGG FLOWS. ALL OF YOU ARE TALKING JARGON......................

CHIAWWWWWWW................CHINEKE................WHO GIVE THAT MUMU TITLE................HAUSANICIOUS, I RATHER DIE THAN TO VOTE FOR YOU :P (MY SWEETEST FREIND) ::) ;D

::) ::)(*Hafsy walks away mumbling*)= Duk shirme sukeyi........munanan dai bamu bada matsayin mu!!!!!
What you see is what you get[/b]