News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

"...to harry potter, the boy who lived..."

Started by beautilicious, September 11, 2004, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautilicious

zizo...hp isnt dat bad...itz not dat we believe in magic or superstitions...itz just a fictitious story bout a young boy n his adventures....no one said dey believd in this magic thingy....
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

Fateez

Hey guys i have seen da preview of Da Goblet of Fire.

MAD EYE MOODY ISN'T SCARY ENOUGH :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .

The movies are always below my expectations! they cud've done better!I

just hope the movie is good cos da book 4 was definitely my best book

{Yule Ball, triwizard tournament, Viktor Krum :lol: } anyways i just hope

it'll be more than 100 minutes long cos da book was quite thick.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "beautilicious"zizo...hp isnt dat bad...itz not dat we believe in magic or superstitions...itz just a fictitious story bout a young boy n his adventures....no one said dey believd in this magic thingy....

Zan u habe to also exflain to Zizo why u quarreled wit me ober Harry Fotter coz i described him as a mere Pantasy! Me op All Feofle! Harry Fotter...No wonder Snafe Hates him so much, he is Ebil zat kid!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

beautilicious

Quote from: "Fateez"Hey guys i have seen da preview of Da Goblet of Fire.

MAD EYE MOODY ISN'T SCARY ENOUGH :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .

The movies are always below my expectations! they cud've done better!I

just hope the movie is good cos da book 4 was definitely my best book

{Yule Ball, triwizard tournament, Viktor Krum :lol: } anyways i just hope

it'll be more than 100 minutes long cos da book was quite thick.

ya fateez mad eyez so not scary!!! n cho chang isnt all dat pretty too...n i dont lyk ron's hairstyle...n d dumbledore still doesnt fit!!
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

beautilicious

Quote from: "mudacris"
Quote from: "beautilicious"zizo...hp isnt dat bad...itz not dat we believe in magic or superstitions...itz just a fictitious story bout a young boy n his adventures....no one said dey believd in this magic thingy....

Zan u habe to also exflain to Zizo why u quarreled wit me ober Harry Fotter coz i described him as a mere Pantasy! Me op All Feofle! Harry Fotter...No wonder Snafe Hates him so much, he is Ebil zat kid!

mouda u took dat personal...i waz only tryna annoy u. n i told u so!

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

arubuta

harry's livin d sch will open a bigger adventure.  and he is gettin more of a man than a boy. so i'm waiting 4 him to finally meet 'he who must not be named.
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

*~MuDa~*

I heard some rumours one guy was making zat ze sebenth book op Harry Fotter will be called ..."Harry Fotter n Ze Mountain Op Pantasies". quite imaginary dont you think?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

sk8er boi

hey im kind of fascinated wit dis harry potter stuff.where do u think Joanne Rowlings gets her inspirations 4rm,dont tell me u guys just think she has a very powerful sense of imagination cos i dont want to believe dat.after all she said the idea just came up suddenly on a bus ride,it wasnt something dat has been in plannin 4 a long time.
ive da best of urself cos dats all dere is of u

*~MuDa~*

Now which one r u? Pascinated or Sfeculated Sk8er Boi?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

sk8er boi

ive da best of urself cos dats all dere is of u

*~MuDa~*

Good, ip ur pascinated zen u shud beliebe ebery story op J.K. Rowlings, unless u r Sfeculating zat is wen u shud be askin questions....so i was lyk conpuse!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

I'm a bit upset that there is only one book left  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

U know what? i'm thinking J.K is making Harry Potter leave Hogwarts so

that she wudn't have to end da book at book 7(I hope, I hope, I hope...).

That'll be good and she'd get more and more money.

Anyways i cant wait 4 da next, It's taking 4ever! We'll see sha.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Moortala

I have bin followin this forum lately, and i am surprised to find out that i was not the only one reading potter in nigeria. it is cool to know i have friends out there who shares my interest. but i might not be able to get access to the next potter part 7. i have a friend in the uk who supplied me with all the previous potter books but we have lost contact. is there anyone out there who i can rely upon to help me  :oops:  ?
Murtala

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Moortala"i am surprised to find out that i was not the only one reading potter in nigeria. it is cool to know i have friends out there who shares my interest.

Haba.... haba....haba Muri!?! Zis is 21st  Century we r libin' in!

Is there anyone out there who i can rely upon to help me  :oops:  ?
Murtala

Just ask FatZee...Err shud i gib u her number?
www.articlesdir.co.cc