News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SAMINU IGUDA ABDULKARIM, MY GREATEST LOSS.

Started by Nuruddeen, October 25, 2004, 10:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuruddeen

" I am sorry i can't call. Saminu died today arnd 5pm"The above was the text message I received from Saminu's immeadiate junior brother( same Mum and Dad). That was also the greatest shocker I ever received in my life. One of my best  childhood friends is gone... I really found it hard and somewhat difficult to believe that the person I spoke with just 5 days ago was no more. He 's really a very good friend that i will live to cherrish and remember indeed. He 's always there for me when nobody 's ready to listen to me. All his relatives hae ascertained that "Babu wanda ya kai shi zumunchi "in the whole family. He used to carry me round the entire family just to pay them homage. In fact I and him were day dreaming of how to go about explring our own life...

One thing that I would always remember about him is his gentle smile whenever i wronged him. He never showed me his anger thoroughout our stay. But when i sit down and started crying, I don't know what to do than to take solace in the word of God that says " Kuntum turja'una illalah" , meaning all os us are going to return to the Almighty Allah. Allah ya ji kanka da rahama ya kuma hada mu a jannatil firdausi.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Mallam Nuradeen inayi maka jajen rashin dan uwa kuma amini.

Allah (SWT) ya gafarta wa Mallam Saminu Ya sanya Al jannatil firdaus ce makomarsa-amiyn. Allah (SWT) ya jikan dukkan Musulmai-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "EMTL"Assalamu alaikum,
Mallam Nuradeen inayi maka jajen rashin dan uwa kuma amini.

Allah (SWT) ya gafarta wa Mallam Saminu Ya sanya Al jannatil firdaus ce makomarsa-amiyn. Allah (SWT) ya jikan dukkan Musulmai-amiyn.

Na gode EMTL Allah ya saka da alheri ya kuma jikan Saminu da Rahama.
Wallahi ba wata cuta. Har wajen sha biyun dare ana ta hira da shi. Babu history na past illness haka dai ikon Allah sai dai hakuri.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).