News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize- Judges hail his EXTRAORDINARY Diplomacy

Started by Nuruddeen, October 09, 2009, 11:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuruddeen

As Obama in a surprise announcement barely an hour ago wins Nobel Peace Prize, Judges across the globe hails his extraordinary diplomatic efforts.

Obama the son of a black African father and a white American mother, recounts an emotional odyssey. He retraces the migration of his mother's family from Kansas to Hawaii, then to his childhood home in Indonesia. Finally he travels to Kenya, where he confronts the bitter truth of his father's life and at last reconciles his divided inheritance.

According to Simon Jenkins of Sunday Times Obama is truly extraordinary...truly moving...Obama is a born narrator, with a mastery of colour, scene and personality.

Before Obama became a politician, he was among other things, a writer. "Dreams from my Father" is his masterpiece: a refreshing, revealing portrait of a young man asking the big question about identity and belonging.

He actually inspired me to write my book " Redefining Moments for Project Nigeria in the Twenty-First Century". The derive in him also makes me to see how I will one day contest and bring an end our leadership void, starting with Jigawa as my first port of call. By 2011, I think my instinct will direct me to start thinking the unthinkable. Lol!!!

o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).