News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LEADERS OF K-ONLINE

Started by ummita, February 04, 2003, 04:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote....i repeat myself.... meeh no dig 2nd hand men...
Ke, ko dai Ladies Papi doesnt dig up second class girls ;) Ke, nine ashawo lol ina kika tabajin ashawon namiji. That is a ladies job.

lol lol lol la ila, ke, ni kike kira ashawo, ke ke ke. I wish..................................................................consider that blank space dangerous!!!

Ihsan

Quoteashawo

loooooool ASHAWO hehehehehe...she don yanke u... ;D ... that's, for calling us AREA GIRLS :P
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ibro2g

Ai Ihsan, wannan kadai neva do am, gaskiya ya same ku... and I'm against it.

No hard feeling L.Papi, we gotta have da respect 4 da ladies.
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

To jama'a naga akwai minister of women affairs wai shi Moh ko? Na kuma ga minister of love affairs wai shi Bilya ko? To ko President Ummita ta bani rank ko bata bani ba. Nasa kai na a matsayin minister of women haters

Fulanizzle

?:-/ ?ODD....WHY WOMEN HATER?? ? ? ? ??
BAD XPERIENCE WIT WOMEN??

R U SURE U AINT THE NEW AND CHANGED LADIES PAPI ??
JUST CURIOUS....
)

ummita

I dont think so, L Papi is diff from W'hater....this Women hater juss landed from nowhere, dunno a zilch where this orangutang came from........claimin his dislikes 4 women ::) I bet u juss got dumped lasss nyt :P
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

lol lol Ummita, kai lol lol girls, give him a break.

Twinkle

WHO CALLS FOR A COUP/ GASKIYA I THINK THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT DO NOT FIT THEIR RANKS SO I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO BE VERY MISCHIEVIOUS AND CALL FOR A COUP PLOT? PEEPS LETS START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Ibro2g

Lallai, this twinkle dey pass her power wallahi. Idan ummitah kike tunani, forget it. Ministers...dama ba`a yi musu kooo, Gwamna, kap, dani zakiyi....go do ur koo for anoza forum jare
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Your excellency,
? I, Ibrahim aka Ibro2g, hereby come before you, the president of kanoonline to declare myself, a man of outstanding integrity and great reputations. I stand before you as a man with solid character, transparency and reliability.
?If voted into office, I pledge to defend the interest. I will work with the limited resources available to ensure the optimum survival and welfare of kanoonliners.
I've spoken too few of my wide and diverse mind and self decipline. But I'm sure my counterparts and fellow kanoonliners can testify beyond resonable doubts about my superb valuability and relaibility.
?once again, I thank u for this opportunity, I asure you, you would not be disappointed.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?........for the betterment of the people.

MAGANAR KA DAIDAI GWAMNA. ACI GABA DA NUNA GOOD EXAMPLE

Gimbiya

I just hope the president is not like the bunsuru they have in Washington DC even if that so hope the members of the cabinet can set the president free ;D
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

ummita

Gimbiya 4get ::)No ba Bush ba ma. I bi Sharon(she smlyz). Gimbiya ni ben ma berki rank ba ko? Gimz d counsellor......ya'all shud 4 2 her 4 personal problem lyk family probs, love probs (ina Bilya)& so on & henceforth.

Yeah I wud also lyk 2 call 4 an urgent meeting. All leaders shud take 2 their seats. (Ibro I wud lyk 2 tlk 2 u in private u & VP afta this meeting)Every one come along. 2day ma self & ma VP hav concluded that amongst d members one of 'em duz not fit & he has showed no dedication in his work. When mostly women are here. He has shown no concern......so we hav called 4 Minista of Women affairs 2 leave......but howeva he can appeal if he has a genuine reason 4 not being 'ere 4 a long tym

Twinkle

Ibro, su ministers basu isa amusu bani, By da way i no go cummot 4 here abi no ur forum  :P ::). mind ur mouth wo, (i no be 1/2sah tam) so don't "jare" me  ::)

[/color]
[/i]

ummita

QuoteIbro, su ministers basu isa amusu bani, ::)
Abominationnnnnn Twinkle not when am in leadership..........in ma ten commandents of leaders, thats commandment no:6 [Thau shall nay disrespect......thee leaders shaull respect each other] u r also a leader but u've breached ur duty..I hereby call upon d displinary commitee. Meetin paused 4 d tym being......(she laffs evil) imagine me puttin ya'all on pause...I wud'hav luved it..esp puttin Venom on pause on every move he'd make.....May this wish cum trure[/b]

Twinkle

(Standing off her sit) I salut u sir, no be real real koo i wan do, na  sumthing............... anyway sir, oh... i mean madam i go c u 4 office (scraichng da back of her head)

[/color]
[/i]