News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LOVERS ZONE!!!

Started by kofa, January 17, 2004, 01:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guduma

Love, love, real LOVE: a simple question: Can one guy love two ladies at the same time? Or a lady to love two guys at the same time? I can understand a guy loving just one lady forever, even if he gets married to another lady. True love never dies, it is said. I know of a guy that sees a lady, if she happens to suit his idea of a beautiful lady, he just falls in love with her truly and sincerely. What kind of love is that? I also know of a guy that refused to get married because the lady he loves got married to another guy, and he claims to be having a genuine love to that lady and never will he experience such type of wild feelings for any lady again throughout his life.

friend

oh! so sad.
u must be gay ko?
u dont believe in love?
well just wait someday love will prove to u that exists by it self (that's if u're not gay)
rue luv is so rare and precious but a gud friendship is even more so!

*~MuDa~*

QuoteLove, love, real LOVE: a simple question: Can one guy love two ladies at the same time? Or a lady to love two guys at the same time? I can understand a guy loving just one lady forever, even if he gets married to another lady. True love never dies, it is said. I know of a guy that sees a lady, if she happens to suit his idea of a beautiful lady, he just falls in love with her truly and sincerely. What kind of love is that? I also know of a guy that refused to get married because the lady he loves got married to another guy, and he claims to be having a genuine love to that lady and never will he experience such type of wild feelings for any lady again throughout his life.

U know what ur frobulem is Guduma....? U watch 2 many Indian pilms.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

kofa

why do ppl copy what they saw in films? about love i think it dosen't really work out if u copy films? just try ur own way it will probably work.
n GOD i trust

Anonymous

U know what ur frobulem is Guduma....? U watch 2 many Indian pilms.

Hahahahahaha

ppl who watch indian films talk too much about love.
i wounder why ???

Anonymous

It's easy loving several babes. The difficulty is hiding them from each other.

*~MuDa~*

QuoteIt's easy loving several babes. The difficulty is hiding them from each other.

Maganarka Dutse!
Maganarka Hakkun!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ajingi

I love you all, but...............................
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

friend

HEY FARISI WE LUV U TOO............ BUT U ARE SOOOOOOOOO,
I THOUT DIS IS SOPOSE 2 B A LOVERS ZONE BUT I DNT SEE ANY LUV HERE NOR A HEART TOUCHIN LUV STORY OOPS DARS 1 DA GAY GUY DAT DOESNT BELIVE IN LUV GET REAL PPLE ON KANOONLINE WE AL VE LUV LIFES SO TELL US ABOUT UR WORST EXPERIENCE ABOUT LUV
rue luv is so rare and precious but a gud friendship is even more so!

beautilicious

no we dont wannaknow about ur worst experience first
how about ur best experience!
later on u can say the worst!
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

Venom

I thinks its best 2 get the bad news 1st so when the good news comes its better dont u think so
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

*~MuDa~*

QuoteI thinks its best 2 get the bad news 1st so when the good news comes its better dont u think so

What ip ze good news is not uf 2 pipty fercent rebibal? Sai ka mutu kawai!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

hasssluv

:D Hey people.Just askin........................How do u know if someone is cheatin on u or not?
ut yo handz up in da air,n wave like ya just don care.

ajingi

Do u ever remember your secondary school life. Then tink about your friends.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.