News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LOVERS ZONE!!!

Started by kofa, January 17, 2004, 01:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautilicious

hey ajingi. that's no answer. really how do u know?
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

gogannaka

Quote from: "hasssluv":D Hey people.Just askin........................How do u know if someone is cheatin on u or not?

If u are male here are some hints that will help u know whether she's cheating on you:
1.She always gives youan appointment before you come to her place.That way she can attend to your rival comfortably.
2.When u are with her and she recieves a call on her GSM,she makes sure u dont hear a word she says......i'm telling u ,you wouldnt want to know who's on the fone :evil:
3:When you call her on the fone at night and she tells you she is in the neighbours's.....hmn lie lie.tana waje ne tare da shi :x  :x
4.If u make and appointment to go out with her and she suddenly falls sick when u come to pick her up :idea: it means his date has overriden yours...
5.You save all her text messages in your fone (u even set her name to soulmate) but none of your messages are stored in her phone.(if you are lucky she sets your name to your initials so that you'll think you are special.....hmn better commot that idea 4 ya head)

There are a lot of signs my broda....the best way to avoid all this is to play safe.......dont trust her too much.....u shud also play along so that when the worse comes u dont suffer alone :lol:  :lol:
[/size]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

beautilicious

well. thats gud, but can any body tell me how u'd know if u're a gal???
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

figorms

it's natural, u ve to find it in ur heart.
for me i ve nottin to talk about apart from my self no one has been part of my life yet, it cool to ve friend like da kanoonlines,brothers and sisters hope we do not part, cos i know some day we gonna meet one way or the other.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

gogannaka

Quote from: "alienbuddy"well. thats gud, but can any body tell me how u'd know if u're a gal???

:roll:  :roll: i dont think you'd like to know[/size]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Eskimo

Gogan, what of if she does not do all those afore mentioned but..
But then she is seen with some guys and she claims they are friends..thou she never introduce them when as such when they are with her?

She also recieve some starnge text (may be a fahimtar Guy din) from some friend which she always denies knowing them. Making it seems as if they are just trying to set you against her....

could it be you dont trust her?? or is she really cheating on you???
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Hafsy_Lady

oya my fellow pipu.........make wuna hear me out! Minutes ago my cousins girlfreind called me to tell me that she has a big suprise for him. She is in all smiles & cares much for him but behind everything. I TELL THE STORY:

My cousin  brother is about 28yrs. We are VERY tight because he is family! u heard! He was intially dating a freind of mine who loves my cousin to beats. The love she gat for this dude am tellin you guys is CHAINED!!!!! She gat herself a bestfreind who is also my freind & normally efriwhere efritin she does: both myself & her best freind knows. We know there ups & downs. Am close to her bestfreind as well. Now my cousin & this gurl been dating for like a yr & a half not really a long courtship if I may say, he decided that when shes outta skool dey'll hop d broom together (Aure). Now to cut the long story short, my cousin is not after my gurl anymore he is after her bestfreind. WHAT A SUCKER HUH? Now he pays her no attention what so ever. Mah cousin explained everything to me stating that honestly he doesnt like her anymore, he respects her & all that ish...but that he will be gratified if she will understand that he is very merrily happy with her bestfreind. Not minutes ago my cousin brother walked into the house talking with his cheater bestfreinds gulfreind and that really annoys me. If only my freind knows!!!! She dont know her boo been up against her girlfreind now. They been dating with her bestfreind for 6months now. But on a fair side my cousin looks very happy with her bestfreind. Her bestfreind knows that I know whats goin on, and my cousin knows that I know he aint feelin deep love for my freind.

Do you think I should tell my freind that my cousin is has been dating her bestfreind? Do you think I should tell her that my cousin is cheating on her (if that is the word to use) OR SHOULD I TELL HER SHE GOT DUMPED 6MONTHS AGO (Is dumped the right ish) Do you think their wedding will be annulled? Do you think her freindship with her best freind will be over? OR DO YOU SUGGEST I WALK UP STRAIGHT TO MY UNCLES ROOM AND SNATCH THAT CELLAR IN HIS HAND THIS MOMENT AND TELL HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND.......OR SHOULD I JUST SHUT UP AND GET A POP-CORN AND WATCH MY UNCLE GET DISSED WHEN THE SECRET IS OUT? BECAUSE THAT HIS SUPPOSEDLY EX-GULFREIND GET MASIFA........WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? AM CONTEMPLATING AM COMING BACK TO READ YOUR COMMENTS TOMORROW A2 I HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND TO SPILL THE BEANS.............I WAN WATCH DRAMA heheheh
What you see is what you get[/b]

kofa

Ok Hafsy don't u know the implication of interfering into other ppl's relationship? it's hard 4 one of them to accept ur news especially the one that been cheated.Just let her discover it outside wallahi coz u r putting ur self into deep shit.If u tell her and she confront him and they settle it  btw themselves.then they will turn on to u kina so ki rabasu.just let the sleeping dog lie.Baruwanki Fadan da babu kai dadin kallo gare shi.
n GOD i trust

Surayya Galadanci

Nidai I would suggest Hafsy to tell her freind. Not telling her will bring bad feelings and animosity between their freindship when she later finds out. For your wallahi, bai hadu da irin chikunan bane. I just pray one day he will not get caught up in a love triangle with girls from "FAGGE". Don zasu gyara masa zama :lol:

Surayya Galadanci

nasaka sunan unguwa ya chanza (PAGGE) nake nufi

ummita

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
Do you think I should tell my freind that my cousin is has been dating her bestfreind? Do you think I should tell her that my cousin is cheating on  I HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND TO SPILL THE BEANS.............I WAN WATCH DRAMA heheheh

Honeechild wat r u waitin 4? U suprise meh cumin 2 ask, do d ryt thing Maaaaaaaaaaaaami :wink: . Abeg pass two chair and a keg of palmy lets relax & watch drama make d pop corn xtra. Am puttin mah money on ur cousins ex- gul. Hurry up & tell. Let me go fix camcoda; empty cassete label it Volume one: The battle of a two-timer.

She laffs evil, I need a drama........naw dahz wat u call "whussup"!

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

ALLAH! I HAVENT TAUGHT OF HOW KOOL IT WILL BE TO WATCH SHOW. NAJE NA FADA, ABI MAKE I WAIT TILL U LAND TOWN?  (laughing evil) Ummita, MUGUWAAAAAAA. No worry, I fit tell Cousin "J" say na u zuga meh to tell ehn gelfreind. U know ehn tempa well well.

Oh gelllllll on second taughts, its gonna be a hell of a drama, (jumpin on her bed with excitement). I wan watch fight wallahi tallahi. hehehhehe for sure. Oh gel, which pamy you wan make I bring? Dat one wey dey inside gourd abi di one papa cletus bring(ogogoro)? By the way am back from di fillage, remember Gbenga Ogechukwu? Yes! di palm wine tappers son he sends his regards and he also gave me two tubers of cassava to bring for you. You neva tell meh say sometin dey happun? heheheh......... :wink: :wink:  :wink:

But Kofa say make I shurrup my mouth, make i no tell :?  :?
What you see is what you get[/b]

kofa

wai su ummita and surayyah baku san zaman lafia.it's like u guys want somebody's ass to be in trouble.surayyah don't u know dat yanzu a pagge kashe mutane ake yi on rivalry.
n GOD i trust

Bilyaminu

who theres there talk about love! :twisted:
ya'all dont have repect for ministry of love ya.

anyway just pulling ya legs ha.

i have this girl, i have been sending here sms while she doest know me!
i keep on for qiute sometime but she replied none, i was worried y she
has not send just this nite she send this;

courth order,u are accused of crawlin into my heart and
hijacking my smiles wit ur cute sms. how do u plead? guilty!
so u are hereby sentenced 2 b my friend for life NO BAIL;

I was delighted when i txt back saying. accused willing accept sentence and accused found her marjesty lawfuly, rigth and absolutely kind
etrayal

kofa

malam Bilya wannan labarin naka wai.da wuyar ji gare shi.  what a lucky somebdy.
n GOD i trust