News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LOVERS ZONE!!!

Started by kofa, January 17, 2004, 01:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiekh

There is this prayer the holy prohet advice us to. especially in cases of decision making, confusion, and the likes.
thats my advice.

gogannaka

I am no councellor but i think 'name withheld' should first of all sit down and have a deep thought.
It might be that you have a crush on this guy
because of his appearance or otherwise.
Give it a real deep thought.
Do you know his character?Do you know the real
him to the extent that you can be comfortable with him
for the rest of your love lives.
Can this guy be a perfect (at least near perfect) father
to your children?
These and lots of questions u'll need to ask yourself.
If at the end you figure out that he's O.K.......
Then there's no problem.........Just flirt with him a little
so that he'll know there's something. :wink:   :wink: .

+ the prayer adviced by shiekh is effective too.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

name witheld

thank u guys keep them cfoming am still in doubt.but i really appreaciate the dua style.

Anonymous

Quote from: "name witheld"because the reason is that i am 2 years older than him.thats my only reason.

years can't be any problem i think aslong as u love him.just tell HIM.     (a rashin tayi akan bar arha)

sa salati

got no tyme 2 read diz piece coz itz all about luv,i got no tyme 4 luv.
peep diz;
            a man in luv can neva be wise.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Anonymous

kofa , so u r the DON JAUN DE KOFA of theis room. well u can be a good counsellor.

jewel

Ibro2g

lol ummitah, Goggs `n hafcy, u sure r grabing a grip of this place.
Goggs I like ur advices, ummitah `n hafcy u still bad, thats why I like u.
Here`z this, I guarantee u if u dont know what a gurl is into, what kinda game shez into, and shez confusing u, just hit her back wid a better fist. Confuse her more than she confuses u. who wants a txt.?

If u want confusing txts yo`ll holla aight!?
Safety and Peace

sani

Quote from: "name witheld"here is my little love story and i need some advice.well it all started on one tuesday evening when i visited my cousin at home coz its been a while we never met.there i saw her son which after spending some time chatting,watching movies together i just fall for him and i really love him so much that if he says he will marry me at that moment i will agree.we are together as freinds for quiet some time but i want to say that i love him but the second part of me is dragging me back.because the reason is that i am 2 years older than him.thats my only reason.
 pls friends why i choose this forum is that i heard about it and i was told there are good people that can help me out of my problem. bye.

just take any risk and tell him wats inside u.love dosen't count on how old u r.if u really love him just blow it out me sister.to keep the reality.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Quote from: "hasssluv":D Hey people.Just askin........................How do u know if someone is cheatin on u or not?

If u are male here are some hints that will help u know whether she's cheating on you:
1.She always gives youan appointment before you come to her place.That way she can attend to your rival comfortably.
2.When u are with her and she recieves a call on her GSM,she makes sure u dont hear a word she says......i'm telling u ,you wouldnt want to know who's on the fone :evil:
3:When you call her on the fone at night and she tells you she is in the neighbours's.....hmn lie lie.tana waje ne tare da shi :x  :x
4.If u make and appointment to go out with her and she suddenly falls sick when u come to pick her up :idea: it means his date has overriden yours...
5.You save all her text messages in your fone (u even set her name to soulmate) but none of your messages are stored in her phone.(if you are lucky she sets your name to your initials so that you'll think you are special.....hmn better commot that idea 4 ya head)

There are a lot of signs my broda....the best way to avoid all this is to play safe.......dont trust her too much.....u shud also play along so that when the worse comes u dont suffer alone :lol:  :lol:
[/size]

GOGANMANU,
MAN A LIKE YUR STYLE , FLOW AND FLOSSINS. I BE LIKE SAY U DON STUDY THIS TOPIC WELL WELL B4 U MAKE YUR COMMEMTS .
ASHE DE GA IN DA KAN ZAMA GOGANMANU NAN.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "Eskimo"Gogan, what of if she does not do all those afore mentioned but..
But then she is seen with some guys and she claims they are friends..thou she never introduce them when as such when they are with her?

She also recieve some starnge text (may be a fahimtar Guy din) from some friend which she always denies knowing them. Making it seems as if they are just trying to set you against her....

could it be you dont trust her?? or is she really cheating on you???

GO JOIN FACULTY OF "LAW" MAN U NEED TO BE A BARRISTER KAWAI.

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "kofa"wai su ummita and surayyah baku san zaman lafia.it's like u guys want somebody's ass to be in trouble.surayyah don't u know dat yanzu a pagge kashe mutane ake yi on rivalry.

SOMEBODYS ASS IN TROUBLE? KAJI KA FA NOBI COME START ALL THIS SHOW HERE, NA WHO COME TELL U TO BRING THE TOPIC THEN U NO LIKE HER TO DROP THE boom MAMI TELL THAT YUR FRIEND AND MAKE U BAROTA GABA DAYA IF ALL OF THEM LIKE ZAMAN LAFIYA WHY HE DEY CCHASE HA FRIEND

KOFA GIVE WAY TO COACHES AND TECHNICAL ADVISERS ON THIS ISSUE.

jewel of d nile.

Anonymous

pls i need help i want to marry am 30 years old now FEMALE.