News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Which Naija Babes Are Te Hottest?

Started by Anonymous, November 05, 2003, 01:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I agree. But to top off a beautful face, and a nice fine body, is belief in God. Some people say american or british girls is fine, anywhere from black to white their characters are similiar. American or western women just can't cut it, I think they have forgotton their proper place. Hey if you want a real women you should go home and get one, western women are unatractive and they just can't cut it. But, truthfully the finest naija babes always come to kano-online.com, because you know here is where the party at. If you don't beleive me then all you fine ladies see that the coolest homies always kick it at www.kanoonline.com, cuzz you know we get poppin fe shizzle.

holla back    

gogannaka

Ibro i believe yah!!!!!!!I'm not katsinanian but i just hav to admit thier babes are the best in the north...u shud see how they treat ppl..with courtesy and affection unlike our typical "hausa babes"........The fulani's are also HOT but i cant say much about their personality/hospitality....

Kano gals i'm sorry to say are materialistic thats why they are cheap...u just need to give them a solid first impression,like when u go there first time be sure to go wid a good ride (honda prefarably), your best shadda.Show her money ain't ya problem and tell her u'll spend all your fortune on her...HA man !if u do that i promise u'll POSSESS her ;).........kar fa yan kano su ce zagin su nake...the truth always hurts...and pls not :to every generality there is an exception....

Talking about the southerners..the Bendelites,Calabari nad Igbirra are the bestest in nija when it comes to love....they treat their men as second to God........Thats why i'll advise anyone not to fall in love wid them and break up.U know why? ? Coz u'll hardly be loved the way they loved u.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

zezezee

Ibro and g-naka, have u ever met any girl that is Igala? they r not da finest but my brothers, them get one secret and no b for my mouth una go hear that one!!!!!!   :-X :-X              ask around. I have an igala friend who is older than myself.  ;D.......men r they nice to friend.......... 8)
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Ibro2g

Goggs, I dont know if it was only just first stupid love, or kano girls. But one of em almost killed mi.
Igala, try tivs.....well I feel you Samba, I do.
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Who am I to talk but I would say that the girls from Umuhaia were really hot when I was there. ::) ::) ::)

Anonymous

Ibro2g

No My dear, I mean one of em was sooo hot!, she made me lose my sences, I started acting wierd and all, afterwards, in the lords name when I got cured. Its the aftermath that was Bala'i. People have triple exaggerated my story into a farytale and I have to live with it as a punishment for falling in love wid a kano girl. :D ;) lol u wounld'nt understand, overstand or bystand! :P

Well mister dave, Umuahia...u said it all. Have'nt u noticed ummitah and Hafcy? lol :-X
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

QuoteIbro and g-naka, have u ever met any girl that is Igala? they r not da finest but my brothers, them get one secret and no b for my mouth una go hear that one!!!!!! ? :-X :-X ? ? ? ? ? ? ?ask around. I have an igala friend who is older than myself. ?;D.......men r they nice to friend.......... 8)

I've met igala girls but i still dont know the secret? ? ?what is it?? i know there's sumtin in your mouth ;)

gogannaka

Ibro tell us the full story.....maybe we'll learn a lesson 4rm ur xperience.

Ibro2g

Nah, too explicit for any ears Goggs!
My question, why is it that love is the hottest thing here? huh?
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

:DYeah, I beleive you guys. your true G-Naka, and the brother Ibro, what's up zeezee?  kanoonliners all are super Kool people. So many beautiful women. I think the finest Niaja babes are the muslimah, because they have imani, I tink the finest women are always true beleev in God, they are the best because they obey God and the sunna, and they beauty and conduct is the best. These jems of Allah should likewise have partners of equality and beleif.

jazakhillah khair, amiin.

fe shizzle O! ;)

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

zezezee

Hey Samba, whats pappin mamen? I can see that u've got urself a nice thread here. Anywayz, on a serious note, I think out of all the tribes we've got in Nigeria, Igbo girls are the most loyal anybody can lay his hands on. This fact has been believed and acknowleged by people of different tribal and religious backgrouds. People of all age ranges. Dont get me wrong people, in every community, you will surely find humble and good girls, but when we talk about the majority, I think most people have concurred to this fact.

Mr G-naka, going by the popular hausa saying, "A bakin wawa a kan ji magana", so i will let some1 say that for moi.  ;D  :-X
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Anonymous

Masoyi

Guyz,

One BIG advice, NEVER EVER choose a girl @ GIDAN BIKI !!

Cause, duk BUGE NE.

If you go c her the next day, she'll look totally different !!

No where near as good looking as the previous day. :o
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......