News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

EVERYONE THIS IS D MOMENT I BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

Started by ummita, November 20, 2003, 11:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

DREAMS!!!!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fulanizzle

QuoteFulanicious ko Kadonicious ???

Muda! a kado woman can not hit me with a Gora and make impact on me. I hope she knows what Kado means. She has never made any post in Fulatanci neither in Hausa, irin as in Hausa-Fulani.

Beside that, I know that both of U can not escape the subject matter, so plz tri and give our sis ummita her Gifts kunji ko?

Muda! kaima kasani if really U do sent those gifts U wouldn't say it out. So ai a kokarta a mika mata.

QuoteSallanicious, Delicious and fruitiuos Sallah meals?

SIGHHH
anda fulfulde
Barki Allah, kaludoo hebbitini reduma.....

dont worry , si Allah jaby, mi do ante....MASIN masin
to jomirawo.......baba Pullo and mama Pullo...what else i need to be pullo kuma?

Joni...I want u to recognize...nigga..recognize...

as for hausa language...come put me in jail.... :P

ps...is Kado a bad thing? ?? u so ignorant and a tribalist...

go tuba!
)

Fulanizzle

UMMITA....WHERE IS L PAPI ..HES THA MAN FOR THIS KINNDA THING..DONT U TINK?
)

Hausanicious

Jambandu!

A big Thanx goes to Mallam Hausanicious 4 encouraging his Junior sister Fulanicious to made a post in her own vanicular 4 da 1st tyme.

I hope U did not consult anybody b4 U made it, cos in ur post U sighed 1st b4 U continue.

Lest I forget, am not a tribalist coz I don't condemn anybody's language, but am only emphasizing my own lang. To your notice pls, most northerners be U Hausa or Fulani they called us Hausa-Fulani, so nobody got to take u to even a Polis Steshon talkless of Jel.

By the way who is Joni? my realicious name is Hausanicious, OK?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Anonymous

hahahhahaha JONI is a fulde word!!!!! hahahahahah
hahahha
haha
hh
ha

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

*~MuDa~*

SIGHHH
anda fulfulde
Barki Allah, kaludoo hebbitini reduma.....

dont worry , si Allah jaby, mi do ante....MASIN masin
to jomirawo.......baba Pullo and mama Pullo...what else i need to be pullo kuma?

Joni...I want u to recognize...nigga..recognize...

as for hausa language...come put me in jail.... :P

ps...is Kado a bad thing? ?? u so ignorant and a tribalist...

go tuba!

only Allah knows how bad ze insult is, so whoeber is ze ferson pulanicious is repering 2 i'm bery sorry!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

only Allah knows how bad ze insult is, so whoeber is ze ferson pulanicious is repering 2 i'm bery sorry!

kai muda u be catalyst ko
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummita

Ok! a seriously......Am donating the money for charities, start sending!!!! :'( ::)

More so, two active gentlemen from k-online sent money wont mention names, but I tank u gentlemen, so for those that have the intentions of sending......am still accepting!!!!.

Baruti,G-naka,Mudacris,Fella,Hausanicious/Fulanicous & Nura Dari [Is it Dari as in money :o ], can u all speak in in money plzzzzz. Do not just tlk.....JUST SEND!!!!.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Fulanizzle

mudacricious....mycious homycious!!!!  the devil can go on a holiday in the bahamas wit u around!!!!....  ;) ;) ;)

leave me and my hausanicious brother alone... we started this and we will finish this.....

plus i got nothing but luv for him.....going to da extend of going for a feminine name like hausanicious......hez mah homey!!!!

husanicious........fulanicious's homeynicious...
lolicious!!!!!!!
)

Fulanizzle

heyyy i heard hausanicious was gonna drop a check of 800 BIG ONES!!!!!!!!

and i also heard from da good fella that mudacris went back to the army to gather more dough inorder to topple the amount Hausanicious is shootin......

***.....dont say u heard it from me.....***
)

Hafsy_Lady

Quote Ok! a seriously......Am donating the money for charities, start sending!!!! :'( ::)
OLE, BARAWO, THIEF!!! ;D

More so, two active gentlemen from k-online sent money wont mention names, but I tank u gentlemen, so for those that have the intentions of sending......am still accepting!!!!.

AND YOU DIDNT EVEN CALL TO TELL ME TALKLESS OF ME HAVING A CUT :o HEY MEETAH OYA TELLU US WHOM DEY BE?
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Nidai Ummita as much as I lovy you, me cant afford money am too poor. But I just got the cutest guy who went on auction and I bidded him for you for two cents. He will serve as a twenty four hour statute in your house. He does look like vin diesel though ;D

Hafsy_Lady

I meant Statue (am still learning how to spell CAT ::) so make wuna no point that spelling mistake)

*~MuDa~*

mudacricious....mycious homycious!!!! ?the devil can go on a holiday in the bahamas wit u around!!!!.... ?;) ;) ;)

leave me and my hausanicious brother alone... we started this and we will finish this.....

plus i got nothing but luv for him.....going to da extend of going for a feminine name like hausanicious......hez mah homey!!!!

husanicious........fulanicious's homeynicious...
lolicious!!!!!!!

habacious mycious homeycious Fulanicious, how can u hada me with ze debil? i'm just an angel in disguise trying 2 tell u guys 2 do ze right thing at the right time.

And ze lobe zat u r saying exist between u and hausanicious me i no understand o...exflane froferly.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc