News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Forgivin' and ish....

Started by Blaqueen, November 12, 2002, 03:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

orite... with the flow of northerners to a somewhut...lemme say.. different lifestyle nowadays....

how far do u think is the limit... and how much can u forgive... and forget bout?

and i'm talkin bout.. maybe u got a man/lady... but the person has got a scandalous past... could be...

females: mode of dressin'... the kinda guys she dated... smokin'... a lil alcohol.. etc etc...
males: alcohol... a li'l drugs... the chics he been wit'...

u know.......useless things that are unacceptable in our culture...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

::) ??? If every one has the right to forgive their past sins and forget about them everyone would have done so. Its not up 2 us 2 forgive or forget its up 2 the God of mankind.

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,

1/2sa, we have to forgive (the person that has offended us) first before God will forgive.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Wat u r sayin is  Its up 2 the person that u've offended 2 forgive you & If they dont forgive you you carry that sin until the year after!!!!! I know its a persons duty to ask for forgives from the one he'd offended but if the person does not or is not willing to forgive theres nothing more he/she can do and basically his duty is done!!!!!So u still tyrin to say its up to u only to forgive me or not!!! Its cummon sense gurl

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,
1/2 sa, am a bit busy right now so I'll get back at ya insha Allah later.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

um... lol... after first post.. ya'll already don commot from the topic...

or maybe i asked it in a funny way...

i was askin... would u actually get with someone or lets say..marry someone who had a scandalous past... u know.. the so-called "experimenting stage of teens"....?? how much of their past life can u forget about and think..."lemme forgive the person.. and carry on with a new life"...
whuts the limit of a person's action??

Anonymous

SALAM,
Wud'hav, shud'hav,cud I have 4given.. lets say a guy who was onces an alcoholic 'n' turns out 2 b my hubsy... Yeah absolutely, y not!!

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,

Oh Ok :-[ :-[... but anyway I still have to clearify this with 1/2sa...

Yeah as I said a person has to forgive before Allah will. There is a difference between laifi da kayi wa Allah da kuma wanda kayi wa wani. The first one is between you and Allah while the second one is between you and the person you have offended... You ask Allah for forgiveness (in the first case) and the second one you ask the person da kayi wa laifin. He might or might not forgive you, but still it's him/her you ask for forgiveness and not Allah (idan mutum kayiwa laifin). Wallahu A'3lam.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

;DBarka da! Smile!what's S M I L E?
Smile everyday...'cos you never know who will need it.
out of all of the people in the i'm lucky i met you .u make my days!

Blaqueen

Quote;DBarka da! Smile!what's S M I L E?
Smile everyday...'cos you never know who will need it.
out of all of the people in the i'm lucky i met you .u make my days!

awww... i make his days.....  :P
( :-/ ) ..... so.. um....   ;D ... ol' boi welcome!

ah... ummita.. see.. the females are always the first to say.. "i'll over look his past".. its not fair.. the guys always get it their way... to them.. na lie! they wont dare marry a girl who has even worn a tank top before...  :-/

but i guess that's how life rolls...   >:(

Anonymous

Mhmmm!! Get bck 2 u d soonest, Need sum crack up's :-X

Muhammad

I have this gut feeling the FDQ is a social outcast. All her post(assuming she is not of masculine gender) have pessimist tone.
This inclusive. Noting the negetive nature of your posts, FDQ, should not in any way be constued as being anti-FDQ-propaganda or tsana.
Just a facT.
That said, what you pointed out holds some truth, although NOrthern does not amount to Muslim who, basically in my realm of thinking, i believe are a bit more modest. MOdesty also does not amount to honesty in relationships and as such only sincerety matters
By the way, I admire your Internet Language skills.
Keep up the good work
CIAO
A sha ruwa lafiya

Anonymous

Cumon Amin, Wetin bi ur own, juss ansa di kweshion that all!! 8) u kuma FDQ since di man no grab, make u break down.

Blaqueen

QuoteI have this gut feeling the FDQ is a social outcast.

LoL!!!!... u'll repent!  ;) u have nooo idea!! lmao... funny.. "outkast"?... pissshh.. worreva....  ;D
newayzz.. lemme ask u dis directly..."would u marry/get wit' a lady who has had some kinda scandalous past"..."whut would u dubb as a lady's limits?" understooded?

ummita... gurl washap?!

Anonymous

We have to learn to forget before forgiveness. We should accept man/or wife no matter how bad their recent or past reputations colours out. For example a man who marries and heard that his chick was onces in the active service business (prostitution) & he loves her dearly.. so would you think he is going to kick her out of the house. Having her.. rufun asirinta because she is going to re-adjust her life which will bring lada to her husband... so who has gained more!!!? So it all comes down to forgivining and forgetting.
By the way AMIN that wasnt right. Wat you had up there. This is a forum.. its not only a place for you to outway others, and shes is a lady for that matter...manners of approach (where is it mallam)?