News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Who Be Clubbin....?

Started by Blaqueen, February 21, 2003, 04:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

aight... so no big deal that many of our peeps be clubbin'... but whut bothers meeh is that few of the mallo boiz i met... one of the first questions they ask is "do u club?"... ::)
when they ask that i feel like slappin them... cuz its ok for THEM (fellaz) to club.. amma when they want to settle down with wifey... they want to make sure she doesnt club....

wassap with dat?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? :-/
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

iblink

helooo.... its cuz women attract more attention in public places like clubs than men do. so y will i want my wife or gurl goin attractin other mens attention but i guess its ok for a man to go clubbin all nite long ;D. and clubbin helps the man gather energy for the womans interests ;)
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Blaqueen

...and u sooooooooooooo did NOT make sense... ::) :P ;D...

whish kine energy sef?...

Anonymous

oh yes iblink yu makin to sense yu know. fydyme wot yu said is so true if a gurl dont go clubin she not socialize and when its come to marriage in tana zuwa clubs kuma shes bad.
i know a story that a gurl dont go clubin sai da boyfriend dinta they laita plan to get marriage thats when his relatives start sayin wai ai yar iska ce tana zuwa clubs bayan its him that use to take her to clubs she has neva been to a club without him. gurl just be careful but enjoy urself its ur time everyone has his or her way of havin fun but dai ayi hankali have fun in a safe way ok. and yu iblink i think its not fair kai kaje clubin sanan kuma kace yu wont marry a gurl that goes to club haka zalika kaima someone will say she wont marry yu coz yu to club. i think marriage is just the matter of trust not goin to clubs or so.................... no disrespect iblink hope yu wont misunderstand me ok

Anonymous

Clubbing.....women & men go clubbing. I just go there to pick out the beautiful gurls.
I love beatiful women ;D
Jama'a wasa nake yi

Venom

QuoteI love beautiful women ;D

I think every man does  :D but I do not think clubs r the best place 2 meet beautiful women.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

ya know folks, I don`t really care as long as she will be who I want her to be...or who I married (the good). It does`nt matter to me anymore what she was, itz who she is. So if we met in a club, straigten things out after a while and if we decide to get married...if I want it...fine, shez okay. I don`t know for u but this iz me.

adioz amigoz.
Safety and Peace

iblink

Quoteya know folks, I don`t really care as long as she will be who I want her to be...or who I married (the good). It does`nt matter to me anymore what she was, itz who she is. So if we met in a club, straigten things out after a while and if we decide to get married...if I want it...fine, shez okay. I don`t know for u but this iz me.

adioz amigoz.

u see what watchin too much movies does to a person!!
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Anonymous

too allah dai ya taimaka.  love people for who they are not for what they are.

Venom

LOL LOL LOL nice 1 man :D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

Babi, you know I'm completely different from any one u know. What I want is`nt necessirily what u want, plus there r advantages in clubbings u know. If you think... aniwayz zan same ka :-X
Safety and Peace

Aydee Fella

U can find me in da club........ no big deal  to mi. Though bashi da kyau I dont see pepople that go clubbin as bad (i mean tha guys )
Babi gaskiya Ibro kallon movies ya mashi yawa
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Anonymous

Who be clubbin? Ohhhhhhhhhhweeeeeeeee. I DO. I go clubbing. So Fyne Dyme gat any probs ;) You asked and I gave you an honest reply. Y'all dont say nothing

Ibro2g

QuoteBabi gaskiya Ibro kallon movies ya mashi yawa

Babi and Aydee, birds of the same feather...
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

loooool..... kinda true tho

darkangel..last time a guy asked meeh whether i go clubbin or not.. i said to him..."see, if i remove my veil and go clubbin, i would be a munafika.... and if i wear my veil and go clubbin, na so everyone go helter skelter and start yelling 'terrorist'...
::)