News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Who Be Clubbin....?

Started by Blaqueen, February 21, 2003, 04:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

See as wuna juss come hyper boil this topic......see as wuna wan kill this interestin topic...without statin d real.........thing.
Clubbin, ravin & all sorts......Islam says a big capital NO. Those that go.....its ok 4 them...those that dont...its still d same thing......if a guy or a chick want 2 go clubbin.....doors open let them juss show their ID'z & step in.....Those that object 2 clubbin....y bother.......kabarin kowa deban....besides only these small pesky gizzard lil boiz will ask "duz one go clubbin" Infact 2 me that is sooooo lame!!!. Eni neat sophisticated real thug Nigga wudnt ask that!! & 2 end ma point.......Clubbin on a right scale....& addini on d left scale......wo! bam........clubbin went straight down
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

... so ur tellin' meeh if u marry a club chic... u happen to walk around wit' wifey... then a few homies who used to "club" wit' her start running her nko? u go smile? lets get realistic man!... what she "was" can have a huuuuuuuuuuuge effect on ur future... u have to build trust in a relationship...

Well shit happens. I would not be....but I mentioned things will be straightend up. Besides the will be optimum trust since I know....we know where we all where....what we both where.
Take a second to understand what I'm trying to give out.

peeps are different....peeps could change
Safety and Peace

Maleeq

Well shit happens. I would not be....but I mentioned things will be straightend up. Besides the will be optimum trust since I know....we know where we all where....what we both where.
Take a second to understand what I'm trying to give out.

peeps are different....peeps could change
man i disagree with u.....kai u crazy or wat i'm sure u didnt go thru wat she said properly b4 saying thangs like thiz.
u need to catch a glimpse of reality man stand up and see the light.abeg someone shud proceed.........
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Blaqueen

... mhmm, maleeq, kyale shi... we'll see if his family will even let him... wai she tru luv.....hehe..
ibro u know i got luv for u ko?...no mind meeh ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ihsan

QuoteCrazy people!!!

Wetin be ur own?? mtss... dama since u r out of goron dutse or was it dawanau, u'll call ppl crazy!!! wen b4 u were on di road shouting and running after ppl & now sauki ya samu har za'a kira wasu crazy... :P
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

Presido! am wit u... clubbing??  ::) a kai gaba...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Aydee Fella

Aydeeeeeee me kace kana yi??????

Hehe was Hummin a tune to ma sef .I dont go clubbin, but i dont see it Bad.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Aydee Fella

Quote... mhmm, maleeq, kyale shi... we'll see if his family will even let him... wai she tru luv.....hehe..
ibro u know i got luv for u ko?...no mind meeh ;D
Ai Ibro abun nasa sai Dua'ai.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

lionger

I think clubbing is an idiotic waste of time; there many other ways one can have fun..i'd rather go play football (normal football, not that yeye 'gidigbo' the americans call football  ;D ) than go clubbing. I'd have to be dragged to a club, by my friends if they ever wanted me there.

Btw I was wondering if clubbing is even unislamic.  

lionger

I think clubbing is an idiotic waste of time; there many other ways one can have fun..i'd rather go play football (normal football, not that yeye 'gidigbo' the americans call football  ;D ) than go clubbing. I'd have to be dragged to a club, by my friends if they ever wanted me there.

Btw I was wondering if clubbing is even unislamic.  

ummita

Sorry 2 diverse this topic...err Lionger!! I think some one is gossipin about u one of d topics in chats page...so I decided to waste ma tym & gossip d gossip 2 u ;)  
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ihsan

QuoteI think clubbing is an idiotic waste of time; there many other ways one can have fun..i'd rather go play football (normal football, not that yeye 'gidigbo' the americans call football ?;D ) than go clubbing. I'd have to be dragged to a club, by my friends if they ever wanted me there.

Btw I was wondering if clubbing is even unislamic. ?

tru to dat Lionger, absolutely waste of time...and yes, it is unIslamic.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Venom

QuoteI'd have to be dragged to a club, by my friends if they ever wanted me there.

I person cant be made 2 do something if that person does not want 2 do it.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL