News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Who Be Clubbin....?

Started by Blaqueen, February 21, 2003, 04:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

I person cant be made 2 do something if that person does not want 2 do it.

TRU
)

Fulanizzle

Hehe was Hummin a tune to ma sef .I dont go clubbin, but i dont see it Bad.

THATS GOOD U DON GO THERE!
but u know that its a place were drinking takes place,and where the freaks get their freak on......
anything can happen as a result of drinking eg.Violence etc...and these can affect ya too....Allah ya kiyye!
So u being there, even if u don do nothing....its HARAM!

aiight bro stay safe
peace!
)

MohammedIbrahim

CLUB???? ,MArriage???? i'm afraid they dont fit :o ,were talking'bout ur future here,ur kids .i'm afraid a club is not the best place to meet the mother of mi kids ??? mi kids would neva 4give me, Allah ya kiyaye .i mean facing the parents of a gurl i met at the club is virtually not going to be possible,and i cant take her to my parents either ,so marriage is off the question.k lets be realistic,clubbing is haram!

Venom

i'm afraid a club is not the best place to meet the mother of mi kids ??? mi kids would neva 4give me, Allah ya kiyaye

lol lol lol man love step 1 (ie I like how u look) can hit u at any place whether na club or library.  
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

DanGatanUwa

Haba Jamaa ko barka da zuwa babu .to bari na shiga cikin wanna jirgin tun da naga ta harka ce.ni  dai a gani auren yar club ba wani abu bane, to mai don ka aurei yar harka ai kaima sai kayi harka ko?
ayani!Labari!Karya!

Anonymous

Kaga dangantanuwa baka tsoron gamuwar ka da Allah

Isah_Harmony

;D Get real sista, Bitches r born to club not to sit at home washin dishes n wipin their arse!!
Damn!!

Venom

Man would u like it if some1 calls ur mum a  pregnant dog? I dont think so, so plz stop it
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Blaqueen

..i mean c'mon... how daft can fools get?
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

Hey Isa get a grip face reality ,this is not a world based on rules laid by crazy hip-hop artists
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Ibro2g

I wonder how many times I tried to make him see that.
hmmm and fella, u r begining to make sence
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

This is going no where. Clubs is haram but people still do it. To be honest I do go when I was quite young, but I have sinned & have asked for forgiveness. Dyme matar..... none of these boys or girls WILL say yes I do or no I do not,

Ibro2g

QuoteDyme matar..... none of these boys or girls WILL say yes I do or no I do not,
Exactly, and we still wont say it. ;D 8)
Safety and Peace