News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

counsulor needs some help

Started by Gimbiya, March 20, 2003, 04:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimbiya

ok, here's the deal. I need someone to clear up something for me. I might be helping people for a living but it's seems like I can't figure this one out.

there's a girl who see this man like a brother(mr.X) to her, she love him she think he's the best brother that she never had. so one day he decided to hook her up with one of his friends(mr.Y) as friends so that at least there's someone else to watch her back in terms of his absense, since he's not with her at the same place. she hang out with this friend of his and they also became friends.
one day she received a phone call from somebody(mr.Z) saying that her dear brother gave him her phone number and he's new to the place so he need someone who knows the place preety well to hang out with, so she called the guy back and she told him that she will be willing to chill with him. later on she called mr.Y and told him about what happened and he said oh that's cool, because he met mr.Z 2 dayz ago.
to cut the story short, everything blow up in her face without any notice, my point is that things got into a bad situation. all of the sudden mr.Y is saying that mr.Z didn't get the girls' number from mr.X, mr.Y called mr.X and make it into this big deal that mr.Z has deceived him and ya je bayan zaure with his sister. so mr.X got very upset and wouldn't even talk to the girl and she doesn't know what happened until mr.Y called her and told her that mr.X is really upset at her. she tried everything to explain to mr.X but there's no reply. it's been a while now and all the girl ask is how can she get her brother back she really misses him and she doesn't want it to be like this between them. it's so sad I have no idea how to bullowa this situation and I say let me check it out with my hommies.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

ummita

Gimbiya.....first of all let me get it straight, lemme assimilate d whole situation........................cuz its kinda twisty.....

2 start with, du u provide counsellin 4 phone numbaz via solvin relationships ne ko yaya or u provide counsellin in every aspect of lyf?
I need 2 also clarify sumthing how old are these Mr X Y Z & how old is d gurl? Cuz I abosulutely consider this whole twist up lyk they r juss lil kids?

Basically if Mr x is not d gurls real brova then heck!!!! she is juss inluv with him.......

How on earth will Mr Zee call her if he did not get her number off Mr Y or Mr X.....its simply impossible......it has 2 b one of 'em. This one na common sense.

As long as she informed Mr Y who Mr Z donateed her in his hands 4 safe keeps, then I think d gurl has nefink 2 hyd.

If @ all Mr Y met Mr Z two days ago then hell yeah...he got d gurls numb.... off him he juss happens 2 b a lier.

As long as MR Y & MR X r not datin d gurl then why cant she hook it up with MR Zee. Freedom of movement freedom of hookin with whu eva I cant

Who is upset.......MR X!!! 4 all I care, y in d name of lurd wud a chick b twisted with these Alphabetical name men? Why wud she even bother? Why wud she d least care? If he is upset if she xplains herself & none of them wud listen up...they myt as well bugger off!!!

Let me say this as per......Miss A who replied 2 Miss B (gimbiya) in d case of Mr X, Y ,Z and d gurl.......honestly this case is simple.......juss reason......Gimbiya, sum up ur conclusion & pass ur judgement......Let them all take a breather & leave d gurl alone...or ita ta bersu...y b with ppl that wud hassle u, give u headache ba dole!!......Gimibya u dey try

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Twinkle

Gimbiya mah girl has said it all but let me add a little. What do you make of these three guys and a girl. I honestly think they are all inlove with her and basically she likes the guy she calls her brother but she didnt tell him, or all the men like her but because they are three freinds in a row the girl doesnt know who to go for having in mind that she doesnt want to hurt any of them, in the main time I agree with Ummita let them all go their seperate ways ba dolebane, ba a abokantakan dole in da matsawa a ciki. And I finish my speech ;)
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Gimbiya

Well Ummita most of the counsling I do is dealing with relationshpis. but this guys are old and the girl is in her mid-twenties. i told her the samething, that she knows there's nothing between them and she's all clear why bother her self. she also clarify that there's nothing between them, she just got so upset seeing that older guys like this will act this way. also I find that out mr. Y says that he met mr.Z 2 days b4 he call the girl with mr.X, as they were talking in a manipulated way mr.Z ask for the girl email address and mr.X gave it to him. I want to emphasize this, mr.X only gave him EMAIL addy not her phone munber according to mr.Y. my issue here is that mr.X doesn't even all this was going on until mr.Y called him and told him immediately after he hear the story that she talk to him.
the girl is not really worried because it's been like 5 month since this happen, but up to now the only person she still communicate with is mr.Y, he continue communicating with her as usual.

Anonymous

Gimbiya

This na big wahala ooh! Before i offer advise, let me be sure of something - who does the girl like most bewteen X, Y, Z? Let her damn the comsequence and just pick one and continue with him. From look, it seems the guy who tricked ton get the e-address is really interested - what of Z, the first introducer? I she real brother? what of Y whom she is still talking to? Are we sure he is not interested?

I beg if your friend is not interested, let her introduce this gladiators to me Jare.

Samira Lolo.

Blaqueen

lol... seems like algebra to meeh....

like samira said..let the girl choose and carry on with life... ah!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

Sameerah,
  I can come in as ammm...Mr A, u know like ace. We are introduced and I`ll be right over...haha :D :) ;D ;)
Safety and Peace

ummita

Casanova kawai ::) another Ladies man huh? Owwwwww ahse it was Ibro, sorry Brova b/4 I realised I'd already posted it out (she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Heyyy shyt happens okay. besides, that was just a joke.
Safety and Peace

Gimbiya

Samira,
her answer to this question is that... you can have them all. She said that it's not that she wants them she just want everything to be the way it used to be.

Anonymous

Well am sory for her because I dont think the boys want to keep things smoothly. Gimbiya come, tell her for me that I said that make she forget all of them ::)

Blaqueen

loool husna! amma its tru!!!!

so wuteva happened?

Gimbiya

She kind of put all of them behind her, eventhough she talks to Mr.Y once in a while but she come out and told him the truth about how all this thing was out of hand and childish, which she expect better from them than that.

**** my thing is this, "why in the world hasn't Mr.X say anything to her?" shouldn't he try to find her side of story ??? I mean why Hausa Guys are so pitty?

Blaqueen