News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

AM GOING FOR AN OPERATION!! CUM SAY BYE!!

Started by Hafsy_Lady, March 10, 2003, 02:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hafsy I felt bad when I heard your situation. Inshallah I will pay you a visit. We all care and get back on your feet the soonest. Alhamdulillah that you are ok. Ummita thanks for the brief info

Fulanizzle

hafsyyyyyy baby gurl.............Allah sarki Wallah not long ago dyme told me ur storyyyyyy.......I am just sooooooooooo happy ur doing well right now....ur the reason why I am on kanoonline today fa!!!!! Allah sarki!!!!! We need u back here as soon as possible gurl!!!  u just take care...Ummita take good care of her for us! and may Allah alwayz be wit u......

ur sis.....me

salamu alaikum
)

Ihsan

Hafsy! 'yar uwa!!! rabin jiki!!! me ya faru??  :'( :'( Allah Sarki, yanzu aiki aka yi mana amma sai yau na sani...Ummita this is ur fault  :'(

Insha Allah bas tahoor...Allah ya kara sauki...sai mun zo dubiya.

Ummita...ya kika yi man haka? yanzu Hafsy ba lafiya ay ko bird da kin aiko ya kawo message...ni nayi fushi  :'(

Hafsy, Allah ya kara lafiya...Ameen
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ibro2g

(last week)Oh my God, I`m a man, I`m a man, I`m a man, BUT I CANT STOP THE TEARS. I`m freaking my self out. Nothing bad is gonna happen, Insha Allah. Haba, u`ll be back *forcing mahself to smile* u`ll definatly be back. What will this place be without you. Ki dena maganar a yafe miki...thats history, tin yaushe. hafsyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

(today) Oh, kin ji sauki. I`m so gladd. Har tsigar jikina ta kwanta. I`m really sorry. Insha Allah this is the last of them.
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Alhamdulilah Hafsa is okay. Ummita when will she be back here. I know fashow that hafsy keep things funny but others are so anti-hafsa ::) anyways when will she be back? we surely miss her

Twinkle

color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Blaqueen

i heard she's doing fine.... so she'll be back soon  ;)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Rose

aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Ibro2g

Wallahi I really feel for her, I wonder what shez being operated for? Allah ya maido mana ita lafia, amin

If u can here us, Hafcy...we await u
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Hafsy_Lady

Guys I missed yah all plenty plenty............I need a hug from all of you. I cannot thank you enough (she sobs)

NAFEEY of all people.............na gode, you indeed is an angel

Millie awwwwwww I also thank you...for you for showing you love and affection

Twinkle....thanks alot your star has shined through me

Fulanicious.you purposely had something for me.gurl much love

Ihsan you are forever the bestest

Dyme.......I know you are the only girl who loves and hates me, but I cherish you more than that your Dafyy. But I love you pass my own blad (Ummita) (that one na lie) ::)you be my girl past girl all the girls. I missed you

Ice I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ummita mhmmmmmmm she has been alot, girl thanks for all the flowers the teddy's and most of all thank you for crying like a stupid child...or have you forgotten the BLAD'S never cry we are strong!!!! Baby Hon, most of all thanks for helping me back on my feet. Without you I wouldnt know how things would have been. Thanks for your unconditional love. You are most cherished in this heart of mine.

Uncle Salis. Na gode Allah ya saka da alheri

Borg You are most special for putting me in your du'a.

Venom awwwwwwwww you are surely a freind indeed especially with you nice message

Unknow (I didnt know whether a male or female so I didnt know whether you should go to men or wmens section) but I thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, may the lord bless you.

Nas you are so dear to men (yaya) I missed yah I miss you soooo misses yah plenty plenty ;)

Kamil I will forever be grateful (you stood my me via msn) guys I taught I was going to die so I begged the doctor to allow me use a Laptop to chat to distance freinds around the world for the last time(which he connected a wire down to my hospy room ) and kamil kept me company till the last hours I was due in........Kamil in my heart you are dear.

Na gode. Na gode na gode I missed you all more than you guys missed me. Ladies Papi Allah ya tsine maka, you are supposed to be the first person to sign this but you didnt. ::) But man  thank you for the trooping in and out. That is why I adore you sooooooooooooooooo plenty

THIS IS SPECIAL: IBRO IBRO IBRO IBRO IBRO IBRO IBRO
We started off rough, but bloody hell who wants to remember the past. Ibro you have been so special, so dear, so cheerin,so caring, so humble, so nice, so kind, I cannot and I will never find the right words to say a big thank you. You are the bestest . I like you more past ummita, pass Dyme, pass Nas, pas Ihsan, Borg, Venom, Fulanicous,Ice but you are the very bestesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst. I m issed you very very very much. In this heart of mine. You are the very best of all the bestest

Most of all I thank Allah for showing me this day that I will reunited with my true family. One love onliners.

GUYS YOU ARE ALL THE BESTEST PEEPS IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

Am back and I missed you all.........now all of you get out of my face.  ::) ::) ::)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Quotebrain surgery......DUH ::)
;D

Nonsihens and situvit gel. ;D[/b]
What you see is what you get[/b]

Rose

A'a Hafsatu kece haka?
Ahalam wasahalam marhaba :D
Yaya jiki?
To Allah yakiyaye gaba
SANNU!!!
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Ihsan

Ahlayn Hafsy...good to have u back in one piece  ;) we really missed u sosai da sosai and we r glad that u r back...

Allah ya kara sauki...Ameen
greetings from Ihsaneey