News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OVERSEAS SCHOOLING FOR NORTHERN CHILDREN / Will U send ur Children to study Abroad...why or why not?

Started by Dan-Sokoto, October 05, 2002, 04:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Malam waziri, amma that was really a pitiful situations!! Lallai kam ya kama ta mu tashi tsaye tunda har non-muslims zai iya wadatar da yar uwanmu musulma da"peace" bayan mu muka gaji wannan kalma, kai abin da ta kaici!!!! Allah ya sawwake. Amin

Dan-Sokoto

Wallahi Mallam Waziri a bin da ka ce gaskiya ne. Without even going far, a gida nijeriya a makarantu, irin abin da a ke yi sai dai allah ya kiyaye kawai.

Let me just share a bitter and sad experience i had to endure some years back in Nigeria somewhere in the north. I was attending a course with lots of my classamtes from all over nigeria. There was this friend of mine, inyamuri, dating a pure northern hausa fulani girl from a respectable well known northern family. Well to start with, i did not give a hoot to what she was doing as it was entirely her business. She usually drives her car to come to our school and spend the night with her inyamuri lover. She however, comes at about one o'clock in the night and sneaks out five to six in the morning. I had occasions to see her departing from my window when i wake up to pray in the morning as our rooms were close to each other. But what shocked me to the morrows was that, my friend one day sarcastically, asked me, Dan-Sokoto why do your northern hausa-fulani girls pretend too much? I fired back that, i did not understood what he was saying. He then told me that, his hausa-fulani lover said that we hausa boys talk too much and that was why she sneaked in and out at odd hours and doesn't want to be seen.

I seriously wanted to confront her any time she was there but for the intervention and pacification of my friend.

So the question is why the deceit? Why accuse innocent hausa boys who do not care a hoot what you were doing?

Mallam Waziri, wallahi when i introduced the topic i perfectly understand the danger. I have had my great share of zama kasar nasara, especially america. Kuma wallahi, from the bottom of my heart, it is not a place where every patriotic musulmi dan arewa should think of raising children na shi. I am not against schooling there at all, amma a bari sai yara sun girma a gida tukuna sun kare secondry school ko ma university, sun samu good foundation na culture da addinin kafin a kai su. A word is enough for the wise.

Dan-Sokoto

Ihsan

Dan Sokoto, wallahi ba girman yara da gama karatun secondary dinsu a gida ne abunda zai kare su daga lalacewa a waje ba. Ga sunan da yawa muna gani, sai da suka gama makaranta sannan suka tafi, amma wallahi abunda suke yi wanda ya bude ido da malam bature ma ba yayi. Ni kam zan iya cewa zuciya itace...komin good tarbiyar da mutum zai samu in dai zuciyar shi babu kyau, he'll do whatever he wishes.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Haka ne, Shi yasa na tuna mana da hadisin manzo (S.A.W.) na cikin Arba'una hadith: "Acikin jiki akwai wata tsoka, idan ta gyru, to dukkan jiki sai ya gyru, kuma idan ta baci to dukkan jiki sai ya baci, manzo yace wannan itce zuciya" Allah ya shiryem mu ya sa mu fi karfin zuciyar mu. Amin summa Ameen!!

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

Dan-Sokoto

Ihsan, ki lura cewa na yarda da cewa, a ko ina yaro ko mutum yake, zai iya lalacewa. Wannan ba gardama a kan shi. Amma experience nawa shi ne, idan yaro ya tashi a gida, ya girma, ko da ya lalace akwai fatar cewa zuwa gaba hankali zai dawo ma sa ya koma a hanyar kirki.

Amma, idan yaro ya tashi a kasar nasara, misali kamar wadanda, su ke tura yaran su kasar nasara su yi primary, secondry har university, to wadannan yara, sai ki tarar cewa, ba su da wata tarbiyar a zo a gani. Karshe ma, sai ki tarar duk ra'ayin su na duniya na nasara ne. Ga su da yawa muna gani a nan america. Yayan musulmi, hausawa amma ba sa jin hausa sosai, ba tarbiyar hausa ko kadan. Har ma in sun girma sai su na cewa wai hausawa are consertive a nigeria etc etc.

Ni dai shawara ta it ce a dinga sara ana duba bakin gatari.

Allah ubangiji ya kare mu a ko yaushe, ya kare kabilar mu da addinin mu na musulunci - Ameen.

Dan-Sokoto

Blaqueen

well.... dan soks and waziri... so ur frettin' cuz hausa chic got with an inyamiri??... ur here complainin' about the chics...

the fellaz nko?...... no be them be smokers...drinkers... and they are most likely to sleep around than muslim females... and they all seem to get away wit' it....  :-/

and my point.....whether ur in a hard-core village.... new york slums.... london alley... nazi nation.... great wall of china... if U truly want to follow God's path... u'll make it!!!!!....

dont prevent ur kids from going abroad to study.... thats juss dumb!...

ps... there are muslims everywhere... and they seem to be makin' it.... none of them were raised up in kano, kaduna, or where ever u think ur kids will get the best Islamic influence...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ihsan

:-X to ni kam ban san mi zan ce ba yanzu...a gani na dana wajen da na cikin duk suna yi (wasu )
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Hi guys, :D
Hope u all doin kool. Well as i read the whole dicussion i would just like u share my own opinoin, Nigerian have a bad repetation :-[ towards overseas stutents. Da sunji ance wane da wane sune kasar waje sai ka ji anyi concluding son zama "Yan Iska" :'( which is unbelievable, ba duka aka taru aka zama daya ba!! well the thing is every baheviour & character stars at home so if a parent is sending their children 2 oversea with confidence the they already know wat type of training they've given there child.Sai koma so kara da addu'a. And i think the age doesn't matter.
Alot of ppl come over here with no impretion of getting marride 2 any oversea but the jujal of the overseas brain wash them and they end up getting marride 2 a (baturiya as they like to say ;D). The kids end up into another religion and the whole tradition gets washes away down the sink. He cant even remember he language.Some even just get marride in order 2 get a stay (british passport ;D). This mostly ocurrs with the males who easily get attracted to the female. The first solution is in nija i know they ar good but they should be improved 2 be excellent. Secondly the parents sholud train there children before sending them over and a koya muso tsoron allah.
i also think the most dangerous age group is from 9-16yrs  the children ar more easily influenced by friends  in terms of eg drugs, disrespect 2 parents etc, but all the same the conclusion is train them , then  also put this in there heads dat  IF THE PARENST AR NOT THERE 2 WATCH THE ALLAH IS ALWAYS THERE  then a hada da  addu'a, and dat's it.
U all take care & saty kool
Beeba t

skip2ma

Quote from: "Blaqueen"well.... dan soks and waziri... so ur frettin' cuz hausa chic got with an inyamiri??... ur here complainin' about the chics...

the fellaz nko?...... no be them be smokers...drinkers... and they are most likely to sleep around than muslim females... and they all seem to get away wit' it....  :-/

and my point.....whether ur in a hard-core village.... new york slums.... london alley... nazi nation.... great wall of china... if U truly want to follow God's path... u'll make it!!!!!....

ps... there are muslims everywhere... and they seem to be makin' it.... none of them were raised up in kano, kaduna, or where ever u think ur kids will get the best Islamic influence...

xcellent xcellente!!! well said bravo!!!...london whad up!1

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Blaqueen"!!!!!....

Blaqueen...u habe 2 sfecipy ze fart op ABROAD ur chuldren shud grow...u just cant take ur yung kidds 2 da slums op Brooklyn n expect zem 2 habe hausa morals... "it is worthless trying 2 pill a basket with water" look... siri op mah cuzns where raised abroad....zere moza n pazer got divorced when zey were bery yung, ze pirst was just pipe yrs old ...ze 2nd waz about 3...n ze last was exactly a year n a month old...zat was when zere dad 2k zem abroad 2 a white couple, n when zey came back, ze last born waz 18, it waz Ramadan feriod, ip we go 2 fray kiyamul laili, many tyms the second 1 use 2 go wit headpones (walkman), so zat when ozers r fraying, he will just b listening 2 his muzic n pollowing ze Gymnastics! Haba! Kan u imagine? Which means ko sallah ma bayayi? And u tel me 2 take mah kidds 2 abroad 2 study? Not in their tender age!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Amma muda,dont u think the problem is as a result of the parent's separation (divorce)?U see they dont have a mother to look after them and as u know, parents are the best teachers.So i disagree with you that the children are bad mannered as a result of their being brought up abroad... [/size]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Yarkwye ce

HOw many people in here will send their children to study abroad!! why or why not?
For me dai...Aaskiya Yara na dole suje Secondary School a Naija (that is idan ban yi aure a Nigeria ba...& if I and my husband can afford it  :D ) but Jamiaa kam a gaskiya banda Nigeria. Ko Ghana na aika yarana....
:P
GoT SuYa?!! ;)

amira

Ther are two points to ur question.the gud n d bad.

u kno how tins are nowadays if you send ur kids to study abroad there will be thins that they will pick up from other ppl, wen these kids start mixing with ppl not there kind eg turawa za su koya abubuwa iri iri wanda basu dace ba and towards addini musulunci.

N d gud tin is wen they go schoolin abroad u kno that they are going to get that education,unlike sumtyms for naija you get dem strikes.
:)
But then if the kids are those that really want to study and have it in their hearts then its no problem kwai de ay ta addua.  :)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

bakangizo

No way will I send my kid(s) to study abroad. The disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. I have a friend living in London. He just sent his kids back to Kano last week to start their primary education.  Him and his wife are both working. For one, the cost of hiring a nanny or day care for the children will be too much. Secondly, the moral, religious or cultural implication or your kids attending school there.