News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hausa men

Started by Fulanizzle, October 04, 2002, 01:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

Salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah taala wa barkatu
-----------------------------------------------

I aint here to find trouble....just seeking for opinions and explanations (reasonable ones!!!!  :-/)  

Is it a kind of trend  to get 4 wives or what ????

What is wrong with getting just one wife????!!!!!

I will be straight wit yall..... back in the olden days, men could handle four wives the way Allah commanded....but now a days,  bout 85% men have no clue how to treat their wives equally...therefore creating tensions and problems within the wives and children.... :-[  

I  just brought this topic up  coz just this year, i keep hearing second, third, fourth, twentieth marriage stories  :o

Is it coz its more of a tradition...... or  trying to carry out the Prophet Muhammed'S (SAW) Sunna???? or maybe dem guyz's  heart is just too enormous to contain only OnE gurl in ;D ......

whatever it is....i need some xplanations coz dont understand whyyyy its more common with hausa people!!!!

If I offended any of yall........my  deepest apology  :'(  :'( :'(:-/
)

Blaqueen

oh gelle.. u and ur apologies...  :P

newayzzzzzz.....

well... i wouldnt exactly say "only" hausa men... but... many are triflin' oh... but i also met a number who know whut to do and maintain their bizness...so i give 'em maddd props...

but my beef... when a man gets all succesful... his friends pressure him to marry another wife....
for wheytin reason????????? after he suffered with his wife to be where he is...another woman comes and enjoys whut the other woman contributed...
newayz sha....

"Marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with them, then only one or one that your right hands possess. That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice." (Qur'an 4:3)

men..beware... ur in for a lot of trouble.. if u juss marry and gather!!!! in some cases.. men are also careless wit' their kids... so take heed... and maintain..
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Dan-Sokoto

Fulanicious, there are many dimensions to your poser. One, there is the issue of religious tenet permitting men to marry more than one wife up to four. However, condition ofr exercising such permission has also been imposed, that is, justice in treating the wives. Secondly, there is also the issue of human nature. Human nature makes it impossible for a human being to love or dispense justice equally. This has led some people to posit that, Islam discourages polygamy that is why the condition of equal justice (which is impossible to attain) has been imposed. Allahu a'alaamu.

To me personally, the rampant case of polygamy in our society is due to lack of proper islamic education for our people to know what it really involves to marry more than one wife. Because if they trully know with all its attendants implications they will think twice before they do it.

My only prayer is that, may Allah continue to guide us on the right path - amen.

al_hamza

there are more women in this world than men.
if we continue with the pro-western idea of one man one woman
where will the extra 300 or so million women go?
guys we cannot give up our Islamic traditions.
what we can do is to preach Islam to the already muslim born people, cos we have distorted some of the values of our beautiful religion.
ma'assalam
se anjuma
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Fulanizzle

Hmmmm well  if thats the case, lutta men DO NEED to go to special SCHOOLS only for teaching how to be just and fair among his wives.....and believe me, it aint as easy as it sounds....  

lol, freaky, just imagine half of the students coming out with D and  F  grades :D

salamu alaikum
)

Blaqueen

um...hamza... polygamy is not an islamic tradition... its been happenin' a looooong tyme ago...at least thatz how i view it...

and there should be a shariah court agreement on whether or not a man should marry again...(juss my opy, oh  :o)... the man wantin' to marry another woman... better come up wit' a reasonable reason...
cuz luts of men.... do NOT have good reasons.... sumtymes its juss to tick of their wives, juss to brag to friends, juss for the sake of "mata na hudu', etc etc.....

Anonymous

Assalamu Alaikum

I hate to join a debate like this but its now necessary.
I would like to call to our attention abinda Mallam Dan sakkawato yace game yan uwa dasuke baudewa idan sun sami halin yin karatu a kasar waje.
It would have been impossible for Fulanicious(whatever that means ???) to be uttering this opprobrious comment on why polygamy is out of vogue. (Feminism and indeed gender activism are but a sign of moral decadence which are greatly despised by Hausa people).
I say now, Duk abinda Allah ya saukar game addini gaskiyane jiya, Yau da gobe. So auren mata 2 or Hudu a idon addini ibadane, sunnane, kuma  babu wanda ya isa ya haramtashi.
It is also true that Allah yace idan baka iya adalci tsakanin matayen ka, to sai ka auri daya. This is perhaps what Fulanicious( by the way, I hate this name) wanted to convey.
But, what then becomes the problem is who judges the way a man take care of his wife? certainly Fulanicious cannot. And neither does her fabricated statistics of 85% of men being abusers hold any truth.
I shall say my opinion is for men to really change their reckless unIslamic habits rather than refraining from marrying more than one wife.
I my self intend to have one only! In the Future!
Sai anjima.

Fulanizzle

SALAMU ALAIKUM....

AWWW LORD OF MERCY! WHO TALKED ABOUT FEMINISM??? BROTHA CHILL

LOOK, I DO KNOW SOME PEOPLE, THAT  HAVE FAMILY ISSUES...AND THE MAN OF THE HOUSE IS USUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR IT! AND ALSO KNOW 3 CASES OF VERY NICE POLYGAMOUS FAMILIES, AND THE MEN THERE, NEVER DIFFERENCIATE THE WIVES AND CHILDREN.....

SO  U CAN TELL, IF U KNOW THE FAMILY, WHETHER THE MAN IS BEING FAIR.....GET IT NOW?!

OOOH BY THE WAY, SORRY I CAN'T HELP BUT BEING F-U-L-A-N-I-C-I-O-U-S.... IF U HATE THE NAME, THEN DONT EVEN SPELL IT! BETTER LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT COZ U'LL BE SEEING A LOT MORE OF FULANICIOUS IN THIS FORUM!!!!!!

FULANICIOUS MEANS FULANICIOUS.......

WALLAH  IF U KNOW ME OUTSIDE THE NET,,,BAZA KA MA FARA WANNAN ABUN BA..COZ THERE IS NOTHING I HATE MORE THAN TROUBLE, THAT, EVERYONE THAT KNOWS ME PERSONALLY WILL TELL U THIS!!!!

I JOINED THIS FORUM TO BENEFIT FROM MY FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS...NOT TO GET DISTURBED, SO TELL ME WHO INSULTED U ON KANOONLINE YET???? THEN WHY PICKING ON OTHERS? LOOK IF U WANT SOMEONE TO PICK ON, WALLAH I AM THE WRONG PERSON. BETTER CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF YOUR WIND...AIIGHT?
)

Blaqueen

amin.. ur approach was sexist, unprofessional, and whack!... wheytin da sistah do to u?? ??...
abi u wan choose betta name for her??  :-/

there are many cases that apply to whut she's tryin' to say... u didnt have to be sour...

she's sayin'... its more of a trend now... and b'cuz of that..problems take place... i believe similar to whut u said about it being lack of Islamic morals... so why did u have to attack her like that.. very UNPROFESSIONAL...

:-X

kariballa

Amin apologise to my sister pls. :-[ :-[ :-[
l'mar'u ma'a man ahabba.

Anonymous

Wawwwwwwwww.ai duk wani musulmi sai dai yace ba ayin adalci amma ba wai ba tsarin musulinci bane yin mata hudu,alkur'ani ne ya fadi haka,infact da wannan ayar aka bude suratul-nisa'i,ma'ana itace ayar da take bayani kai tsaye game da hakan,kuma annabin rahama ya dada jaddada halkan,sai dai kuma mun san duk wani musulmin kwarai kamata yayi ya yarda da abin da alkur'ani da sunna yazo dashi,wanda kuma yayi sabanin hakan to bamu san inda ya dosa ba.sannnan ai idan muka duba yawan matan dake zaune ba mazaje,sai muga sun ninka masu mazan ,kamar yadda wani yake cewa idan ba ana yin biyu zuwa samam ba sauran fa,muna da kanne muna da 'ya'ya,kuma mafi yawa idan kaga mace a yanzu a cikin hausaewa ta kare secondary ba miji,to kasan an rasa matayi ne,ko kuma ita tace sai saurayi,wanda hakan bai samu ba,kuma annan kano duk wani uba yana so ace 'yarsa taci gaba da karatun gaba da secondary a dakin mijin ta,domin annabi ya nuna mana mu aurar da 'ya'yayenmu da zaran sun balaga,zanci gaba in Allah ya taimaka.
muazzam yusuf

Anonymous

Salamu Alaikum
Ina matukar farin ciki da abinda nace a forum dinnan rannannan.
I love controversy actually.
BUT, yar fillo, dont misunderstand my criticism for something else.
Many a person said I should apologise? for what ? BUT any way, Girman kai ilimin tsiya.
I DO APOLOGISE FOR MAKING THOSE COMMENTS. BUT, I shall continue to stand by my word regarding the statisctical evidence provided by the Dear yar Izala.
As for saying I hate your name, yar fillo, I believe the Nigerian constitution gives me the right of free speech and freedom of choice, association.......
I have the liberty of defending myself based on those freedoms enshrined in the Nigerian constituition.
Lest I forget, it is important to remind YOU of  the RIGHT to DEFILE, DENIGRATE, BESMIRCH..... my name if you wish.
I for one would never do it again and whole heartedly seek you forgiveness from ALLAH YA'ISA.
Sai anjima.

PS_ Mrs Queen, what is unprofessional, sexist of whacky in my approach? Evidence pls. Immanuel Kahn said " Detail without structure is vanity" know what I mean?
By a stint of Irony, Yar fillo, not me is the one being gender-centric.
View Muazzam Yusuf's post to understand in detail what I meant to convey.

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,

Wow...Masha Allah, Masha ALlah.

Quite interesting  ;D. Hmmm...Allah ba cewa yayi namiji ya auri mace hudu idan zai yi adalci a tsakanin su (not wai kawai for the sake of auren hudun). Yeah it is Sunnah, but at the same time ba kowa ke bin yadda sunnah take ba (babu adalci tsakanin matan). Yeah Annabi (SAW) loved Aisha (RA) more than his other wives, amma mazan mu ai ba annabawa bane   :-X Kuma as the Qur'an says, idan zaku(maza) yi adalci tsakaninsu.

Kuma wallahi I can agree that maza da yawa basu san yadda zasu yi treating matan su ba. Wasu suna aurensu ne dan kwadayi; I have seen this first hand (not that I'm married, amma ya shafe ni), idan kuma aka ga ba'a samu abun ba, a fara waulakanta mace. Yeah ba duk mazan ke yin haka ba, da akwai masu adalci wanda shima I have seen  (mai mata hudu kuma they have been together duk su hudun for more than 30yrs now). At the same time, that does not mean wai matan suma duka ne masu kirki, kwarai kuwa wasu matan kanyi aure dan kwadayin abun duniya ko basu san mijin  :-/ Wasu matan suke sa auren ya baci...da namiji ya kara aure sai tsana ta shiga tsakaninku...ko da kuwa the husband tries as much as possible wajen yin adalci tsakanin matan..yeah, ance kishi kumallon mata...ko wives of the Prophet(SAW) sunyi amma nasu was a clean one ba kamar namu da yake kazami ba. Ni kam nasan bazanso miji na ya kara wata macen ;D amma in dai har na tabbatar zai yi adalci tsakanin mu, to wallahi he is more than welcome (amma fa daya ba kari LOL) idan kam na san ba zai yi ba (which zai iya kaishi wuta i.e rashin adalcin) to fa za ayi gwagwagwa  ;D

Maza kam ba duka ke da adalci tsakanin matan su ba...sai kaga an ware mace daya cikin mata hudu wadda ita ke ma controling household din...idan taga wuri har mijin ma tayi controling :-/

Brother Amin...ina ganin girman sunan ka da yawa...amma what do u mean by 'yar izala??? ni kam yadda nasan me ake nufi da izala sune masu bin Qur'an and Sunnah...amma malam bahaushe ya laka masu 'yan izala. Da an gan mutum da gemu ko wando da yake saman ankle da kadan,  ka ji ance wannan dan izala ne, ai gemun da saka wandon haka shine Sunnar. Kuma ai ma it's izalatul bidi'a wa iqamattus Sunnah and I think it means (I don't know how to put it) errr...hana yin bidi'a da bringing Sunnah up  :-/. Plz someone help me out here if you do know. Thankx

Anyway...Allah ya gyra.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

amin.... u may have rights to say whut u wanna say.... but use it wisely... juss dont go around hatin'... and unlike some people... we dont waste precious time "defilin'" other people's name...... so clean ur act up and be straight... there are better things too do...

ITK!

Anonymous

well I have alot to say about this topic. but for the sake of not causing more problem than what it is, I
m going keep my mouth shut. but I'm in line with fulanicious. that's all I can say.