News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hausa men

Started by Fulanizzle, October 04, 2002, 01:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

)

Anonymous

Bissalam

Mhm; it appears like the ladies are all ganging on one side :)
Mata naturally basa son kishiya.

Waziri

Anonymous

Habba Malam Waziri - ai maza can't cope with kishi, ba mata ba.  At least mata sun hakura da abinda Allah ya kaddara masu cewa mazan su zasu iya kara macce, amma maza get blinded with jealousy if their wives even look or talk to other men.
Remember God doesn't give us more than we can bear and kishi is something men cannot bear.
Allah knows best.

Anonymous

Although I felt as if iam late at having to contribute to this topic but I still want to say a word or two. Auren more than one wife is halal based on conditions defined by Allah. In essence, I would like to look at things from the poit of view of the fulac.......(wateva) in that, I know of some men who marry more than one wife and then swim in the joy of divorcing one out of the bunch to bring in a fresher blood. By Allah, this is pretty bad!!! I remeber vividly a chat with some male friends where one was narrating to us that the reason he wants to get more than one wife is to enjoy the fight( kishi) they will engage over him while each one of them tries to give him the best... imagine tjhis.......
well....there are alot more to say

Fulanizzle

AWWWW  LORD  OF MERCY!!!! KAMIL,   F-U-L-A-N-I-C-I-O-U-S ,  GET A PAPER N PEN!!!!!  :)

I personally know about 5 men that marry and divorce , marry and divorce, always replacing the fourth wife....

Wallah, I dont want to mention names... this "ALHAJI" kept changing is 4th wife 11 good times!!! A relative of mine married him. That gurl was nearly half his age and is a steaming beauty and has a very good and clean heart !!!!

In less than a year she became his 12th divorced wife!!!! and immediately after having his TWINS !!!   and guess what? he got himself another prize the same year!!!!! And my relative is now scared of marriage... till now she keeps rejecting men...

I just dont get why gurls would even wanna marry people like that???? anyways he has the money to buy them, and sooo this is what they get!

But still not even a DOG deserves to be treated like that!

Well  I am not saying that ALL men r evil. But the percentage of the bad ones is Higher than that of the good men.

And my sister, kdgirl is right.... men's jealousy is hotter than fire...  and do u even blame the gurls... its perfectly natural to be jealous over who you LOVE...... so.....

Well, Allah kare
Salamu alaikum
)

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,

Kamil...abokin ka bai san mata ba!!  ::) ranar da suka yi ganging up on him he wouldn't think of discussing it with you or would not think of the "kishi" as fun ...he better be careful  ;D

Yeah, it's really annoying yadda wasu mazan ka sake mata, within few years of marriage, kamar yadda zasu sake riga...dole wasu matan suji tsoron yin aure  :-/
greetings from Ihsaneey

Bahaushiya

Mhm
It's realy a pity , mazan hausawa mostly basu ma san ma'anar kishiya ba balle hukuncin  zama da mace fiye da daya ba all they know is that "mata sun cika kishi" , su sun manta cin amana sukeyi .

Anonymous

....Ihsan, Fulanicious, zku yadda dani cewar akwai kuma mazan da they really try in doing just among their two wives? The big fear is that very few men can do that and at the same time a great number of men wnats to have more than one. it is even a mockery thingy to a man that has just one wife, kunsan sunan da ake gaya masa; 'aminin gwauro' and that makes him to want to go get another without having to think of the wahala in it or simply checking himself ko zai iya. Imagine....can i ask a question here? well, is it possible for a man to hsare his love? if man cannot they he should simply give it all to one person, ko kuwa?

Anonymous

Assalamu Alaikum,

O.K let's try and strike a balance; kunga dai a cikin masu kontributin akwai maza dayawa wadanda suka nemi yin adalci ta nuna cewa abinda Allah Ya saukar game da al'amarin aure a kur'ani Ya yi ne don Ya kare mata don kada ayi musu kishiya.  :-/  Ma'ana tun anan munga cewa maza suna kokarin yin adalci a cikin zantuttukansu har ma Amin(kawace ko abokine ga Fulanicious?) shima daya kare zancensa saida yace ammam yana tunanin mata daya kawai zaiyi.

To amma su mata fa? Duk sun taru wai basa son a fadi wani abu me kyau game da auren mata fiye da daya. Ko da Ali ya nunashshemu cewa auren mata daya zai kai  ga cewa wasu mata miliyan 300 su rasa maza, basu gamsu ba. Su dai su IHSAN in sun damuke dan mijinsu shikenan :) saura kuwa ko oho. A'a to in ba haka let them say one good thing about polygamy mana.

Ina Fulanicious mana kina jina? What is the add-vantage of polygamy? FYNE, kdgirl, bahaushiya and gimbiya it is ur challenge.

Sannan kuma shi Amin da zaiyi mata daya ni na samarmashi mata, sunantama ya Fara da Farko I pray she is not hooked.

My peace

Waziri

Anonymous

Mallam Waziri - let me make my peace as well. No Muslim, man or woman, in their right mind is against polygamy for we know it is ordained by God. That's a fact that no one dares to challenge.
The issue is how it is implemented in the society, just like what's going on nowadays with Shariah punishments for the poor and destitute (but we won't go there now !)

Before trying to put words into other people's mouths, let me give my personal opinion. I support my sisters in polygamous situations, May Allah protect and strengthen them. There are many advantages to polygamy and only Allah knows them all. But, many of the benefits are obvious ....

Anyway, please don't misconstrue criticism of the situation with criticism for God's Law.
kdgirl

Anonymous

waziri, u are funny  ::) anya ka yi rabon dai dai kuw?lol

Fulanizzle

Salamu Alaikum..... Waziri, my brotha....

Okay.... the advantages of polygamy are: the man is seen as someone important, and SURE the man has more than 1 woman to enjoy himself with, another is that a man gets his "Foot ball team" ie  500 children  ;) .......THESE R FOR ALL THE MEN!!!!!!

and what about the WOMEN? why always so selfish and never consider the ladies ??

Anywayzzz for the women , polygamy is "great" too, HER KISHIYA HELPS HER FIX THE HOUSE....OR THE KISHIYA HELPS HER HAVE A BAD HEAD ACHE!!!!!!

OFCOURSE THIS POLYGAMY IS 97% ADVANTAGE FOR ONLY THE GUYZ.. :o :o :o

-------------------------

U know what? OFCOURSE  POLYGAMY IS SUNNAH OF THE BEAUTIFUL PROPHET(SAW) AND PERMITTED BY THE ALL MIGHTY.....  BUT EVEN THE ALMIGHTY HEEDED MEN...

PLUS  IF  THE MEN WOULD TREAT THEIR WOMEN EQUALLY, THEN WALLAH I  HAVE NO BEEF WITH THAT...

AND IF THE HAVE A STRONG AND RATIONAL REASON FOR MARRYING ANOTHER, WALLAH I HAVE NO BEEF WITH THAT EITHER.

BUT WHAT WE, THE GURLS HERE ARE WONDERING ABOUT  IS WHYYYYYYY DO THE MEN GO AHEAD AND MARRY MORE WIVES IF THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T HANDLE THEM???? OR  WHYYYY DO MEN KEEP RECYCING THEIR WIVES?????? ::)

-------
U GUYS  DO U KNOW THAT IF A MAN  DOESNT TREAT HIS WIVES EQUALLY...ON YAUMAL KIYAMMAH, HE WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED?? ?? AFTER THE SECOND TRUMPET THAT MAN WILL COME OUT OF HIS GRAVE WITH A HALF BODY!!!!  :o :0  AND THATS JUST THE BEGINNING (freaky, i know!)

YESSSS, AND THEN WHY WOULD I WANT MY HUSBAND WHO I WILL LOVE SO MUCH, GO AND MARRY A SECOND WIFE, ONLY TO HIS DESTRUCTION..... NOT ALL MEN CAN DO HALF OF WHAT THE PROPHET DID!!! SO ITS ABOUT TIME THE MEN STOP SAYING "THE PROPHET DID IT TOO"  YALL AND THE PROPHET CAN NEVER NEVER SCALE UP THE SAME, SORRY!

IF A BROTHA CAN TREAT THEM EQUALLY...GO AHEAD MARRY ANOTHER, LOL, I  WILL EVEN TAKE CARE OF ALL THE WEDDING ARRANGEMENT  FOR U....
BUT THE BIGGIE HERE IS : WHY WOULD U MARRY ANOTHER, WHILE KNOWING U CANT HANDLE THEM , AND GO HALAKA YOSELF?? ??!!!? ?? ??

My brother Waziri...lol  go and  look after your four wives and stop trying to hook up a brother with a second wife, lol...amma ur funny!

salam yall......
)

Fulanizzle

THIS IS MY ANSWER TO KAMIL'S  Q....  

NO WAY,  A MAN CANT LUV MORE THAN ONE WIFE EQUALLY!!! SO IMPOSSIBLE FOR A  MAN TO SHARE HIS LUV EQUALLY!!!!

TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE GIVE IT TO ONLY  UNO CHIKA!!

OOH BY THE WAY, EVEN THE PROPHET DIDT LUV ALL HIS WIVES EQUALLY... THAT EVEN CAUSED HEAT AMONG HIS WIVES ESPECIALLY  AISHA, WHO WAS VERY JEALOUS  ;D

OKAY  THIS IS EVEN THE PROPHET..WHO WAS 24-7 FAIR AND JUST TO HIS WIVES... THIS IS THE PROPHET THAT FEARED ALLAH WITH EVERY ATOM IN HIS BODY, THE PROPHET WHO AL QURAN KAREEM WAS REVEALED TO......NOT TO TALK OF JUST YALL ORDINARY MEN.....

*sigh* i talked too much

A huta lafiya

Salam alaikum.......
)

Anonymous

well I heard this saying from this Hausa men..."you get tired of eating meat everyday, so you need fresh one". multiple wives in nigeria is very very common we know that, but it's not fair for the wives. it might seem good and dandy to the husband but all he's doing is creating tension in his household and that will drive him away from his family or make him marry another until he reached the maximum. you know what happen if he reached the maximum of 4 wives and still no peace in his house that's the time he start going outside and getting him some more women. well to me that defeat the point, I thought some argument claim that there's alot of female population and the only way to solve this is by marrying multiple wives. also this can be a solution of stopping outside marital affairs. well what do you guys think?

sorry I have to go but I will write soon.

Gimbiya

Blaqueen

hmmm... first of all..... lemme state that...
fulanicious... polygamy does not favor only men... whut u said could be close to "sapo".. cuz if it was "chuta" to us women... Allah wouldnt have allowed it... PONDER ON DAT 4 A WHILE! 8)

And the prophet (saw).. did not marry anyone while khadijha was alive... it was after her death... and he was a single father for 5 yrs too before he got married....
and he married to secure and promote tolerance.... all his wives were widows...except for aisha... he had purrrrrrrrfectly good reasons to marry them which was to unite the region and to support the widows.... and to teach/show/educate men on how to treat their wives.... a very fyne example he was...

Men in Naija... marry to brag... juss cuz for the heck of it... even after they marry 4 wives, they go for whores and mistresses.... in many cases, they marry a 5th wife... this ish is gettin' completely outta control.... and many men WILL BE punished for their misconduct... too bad many fail to recognize game....

if na so it be da sunnah dey follow.... lemme see them treat their wives as kind as Prophet Muhammad (saw) did...
let meeh see them look up to their wives...like Prophet Muhammad (saw) did
let meeh see them ask their wives for advice...like Prophet Muhammad done did
let meeh see them remain faithful....like Prophet Muhammad (saw) did...
let meeh see them take care of their responsibility like Prophet Muhammad  (saw)....
let meeh see them at home wit' their families like Prophet Muhammad (saw) did....
let meeh see them care for their children like Prophet Muhammad (saw) did...
let meeh see them display that wonderful character our Prophet Muhammad (saw) glowed with....

but nooooo....... they twist everything around... >:( people forget dat God dey.... u go see ur sef naaaaaaaa...

and by za way.......  all these small small pikins whey marry dee rich ol' alhaji's..... dont mynd them.... na GREED that take 'am there... and when they get divorced.. they cry and complain.....
well.. who tell u to diss ur "poor" fiancee for that "rich" alhaji who's known for "sake mata"........
a beg oh........ sometimes these gurls cause all this wahala for themselves.... ::)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy