News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THE MATRIARCH'S CONTRIVANCE AGAINST K-ONLINE GATHERING!

Started by mlbash, September 14, 2004, 04:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

REFLECTING BACK TO MY OBSERVATION ON 'JAM'IYYAR MATAN AREWA', THE PATTERN , OF COURSE EXTEND EVEN TO ANY FORUM WHERE PEOPLE GATHER.
KANOONLINE FORUM SEEMS TO BE NOT EXCEPTIONAL AS ONE PERSON APPEARS TO PLAY MATRIARCHY AND SHE IS SUCCEEDING MAGNIFICENTLY AND HUNKYDORILY!
SHE JUST SHOWED HER CONVERSE FEELINGS TOWARDS THE GATHERING AND HER FOLLOWERS SLAVISHLY FOLLOWED, SO THEY ALL STAVED THE GET TOGETHER.
TO SOME EXTEND SHE HAS SOME HOLD EVEN ON THE GUYS!
YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW WHO IS OUR LOVELY MATRIARCH, SHE IS NOBODY BUT THE MOST FEMINIST OF ALL!
' RANTA YA DADE......................... THE MATRIARCH.
:lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Fateez

Hmmm?I can?t remember K-online sisters ever picking a Leader talk less of Matriarch, I jus wonder who dat is... :?:

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

Quote from: "Fateez"
Hmmm?I can?t remember K-online sisters ever picking a Leader talk less of Matriarch, I jus wonder who dat is... :?:

oh, really? to search well you can't miss her! :lol:

kitkat

Watakila ma kle ce! :lol:

kitkat

Watakila ma ke ce! :lol:

mlbash

UHM.............. SHE CAN'T BE THE ONE, THAT ONE I KNOW FOR SURE!

mlbash

for quite sometime now her excellency the matriarch has remain silent, i can't believe she loosing her power, afterall the last time we had a clash, she was tentaclising her powers to reach the opposite sex.