News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MISSING HER

Started by mlbash, September 26, 2004, 07:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadiq

[

so special indeed,yabon kai jahilci ne.[/i][/quote]

Ance so so ne,amma son kai yafi.wld u blame her?
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

Ihsan

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "mlbash"
Quote from: "Ihsan"this is funny...

to kai mlbash ka fadi masu mana ko hankalin dan kauye ya kwanta ya dena canke da matar mutane!

RABU DASU IHSAN, SAYI SA GAMA, WAI AKACE; SA IDO SANA'AR BANZA! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

kai yaro,hattara dai!....wai tukuna ma a'a( let me lol & lmao 1st)..ana dole ne??? ehye??? tace ita matar aure ce toh dole ne a'a??? ga single chicks nan kamar jamfa a jos  kamar su..(ba a baki na ba)amma don naci da mayata ka takura yar chikalar mutane??? toh kasan fa me kakeyi dan wannan ne last warning! play wid d fire get burnt..skate on a thin ice get cold...a word is nuff 4 d wise(bydaway kasan mijin ta soja ne kuwa??? kuma mai big boots & red eyed entourage so keep off military zone ko kuma jiki yayi tsami)..& talking of sa ido sana'ar banza ,baka karanta a profile dina ba cewa my occupation is zaman kashe wando?????...JUSTS KIDDINGS!(LOL)

Au soja kuma ka aura man? dan ni na san ba soja na aura ba!

Anyways sha...kyale shi mlbash, na gaya mashi shiru ma magana ce :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

wai wai wai! ace, waya isa! nayi shiru!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

sadiq

Quote from: "beautilicious"hmn... interestin...

I FORGOTTEN TO ADD THAT SHE'S VERY BEAUTIFUL! :)
BEAUTIFUL KO! Are u sure u wont change your name to BEASTILICIOUS? Nayi shiru
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "sadiq"
Quote from: "beautilicious"hmn... interestin...

]BEAUTIFUL KO! Are u sure u wont change your name to BEASTILICIOUS? Nayi shiru[/color]

Sadiq gaskiyar ka fa naga MlBash ya riga yayi nisa baya jin kira. Lallai kam beauty and d beast ko.?....
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

dan kauye

a'a toh,idan na fada ace ba haka ba! some feefle sef!(lol)
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

WHAT? THAT REALLY TANTAMOUNTS TO BREACH OF PRIVACY! I URGE YOU TO KEEP OFF WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, OR ELSE.................! 8)

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Ihsan":roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Lallai wasu ma dai akwai tsokana...lol :lol:  :lol:
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

mlbash

if only she knows how i feel about her.......................................... well as james hardly put it ' that's the way the cookie crumbles'!

gogannaka

Hmm ni dai ban san zancen me kuke yi ba so ba zan saka baki ba....
Kun ga tafiya ta_ _ _ _ _
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

dan kauye

if only she knows how i feel about her.......................................... well as james hardly put it ' that's the way the cookie crumbles'!

kai wannan yaron!

beautilicious

wai nikam mlbash, wen r u goin to tell us who this mystery lady is?
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

dan kauye

Quote from: "beautilicious"wai nikam mlbash, wen r u goin to tell us who this mystery lady is?

haba beaut! read btw d lines mana...kokuma u r juss feigning ne? .....k,ok..let me take d trouble (as always) of revelation ..I-H-S-A-N! now bite me! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :!:

Fateez

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "beautilicious"wai nikam mlbash, wen r u goin to tell us who this mystery lady is?

haba beaut! read btw d lines mana...kokuma u r juss feigning ne? .....k,ok..let me take d trouble (as always) of revelation ..I-H-S-A-N! now bite me! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :!:

Hehehehe ai it's very very obvious, ke aaysha i think u shud use ur glasses more often  :P
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain