News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MISSING HER

Started by mlbash, September 26, 2004, 07:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

Quote from: "Fateez"
Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "beautilicious"wai nikam mlbash, wen r u goin to tell us who this mystery lady is?

haba beaut! read btw d lines mana...kokuma u r juss feigning ne? .....k,ok..let me take d trouble (as always) of revelation ..I-H-S-A-N! now bite me! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :!:

Hehehehe ai it's very very obvious, ke aaysha i think u shud use ur glasses more often  :P

WALLAHI KU KIYAYE MU, WANNAN SA IDO HAR INA!  KAI DAN KAUYE KA FIYE TSEGUMI, DA KADAN KAFI HAFSY-BABY!

KE KUMA FATEEZ KIN SAN BAMA HAKA DAKE!

IN BANDA TSEGUMI WAI DOLE NE SAI ANJI ABINDA MUTUM KE CIKINE?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

mlbash

Quote from: "beautilicious"wai nikam mlbash, wen r u goin to tell us who this mystery lady is?

I'VE TOLD YOU SHE IS BEAUT AND VERY KIND.....................................OH I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT........................SHE JUST TOO .............................![/color]

NINE

ALL OF YOU ARE JUST BEING TO NAIVE. LOOK AT YOU, NONE OF YOU GET IT. HE IS JUST JOKING ABOUT AND BECAUSE YOU ALL WANT TO SATISFY YOUR CURIOSITY YOU STILL KEEP ASKING HIM. MLBASH IF YOU LIKE LET THE GIRL CONTINUE BEING WHATEVER, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF WE DONT WANT TO KNOW! ALLOW IT TO REST IN YOUR HEART BAMU BUKATAN SANI!!!! AKWAI MATSALOLIN DAYAWA DAKE BUKANTAN ZANTUKAWA AKAI KAI KAZO KATA TA WANI SUTURU. IDAN KAGA DAMA KADA KA HIDI, RUWANKA.

dan kauye

lol! mlbash u neva cease 2 amaze me!..infact i doubt if this topic is worth discussin but lets roll...nope,i dont mean 2 be NOSEY! straight up boy! this is an open forum so whad d'u xpect? shud i not take part ? shudnt ppl ask who d lady in question is? am i being nosey 4 reaveling her?

now listen good! ever watched d flick 'two can play dat game'? remember whut antonio said 2 morris chestnut???? he said...''u r doing this 4 all men accross d world!'' geddit? now dont be wussy mlbash! be real! if i fancied  or had imaginary crush on hafcy or fateez or any other k-online chilakah ,trust dan-kauye i'll straight let 'em know! amma all dis lovey-dovy-hide-&-seek u r doing is gross!..kai whut's an emotion if u cant express it??? she might as well feel dsame..am i going too far?? hahahah ! dats dan-kauye 4 u!

now mlbash do yaself a favour..reveal her yaself else....lol..haahahah
ohhhh! my dime on d fone ..about 2 go dinner out..catch ya next tyme coward..NUFF SAID!..(LMAO)
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

Quote from: "mlbash"oh! wannan irin takurawa har ina! to in lallai sai kun sani, to ni dai nasan ba hafsy baby bace domin kuwa tafi ni wayo.
ba kuwa my precious bace domin wannan kan watace,
ummita kuwa sai su dan kauye,
fulanizzle kuma bama dasawa,
humra kuma nura jibo yayi kaka gida,
to amma fateez, my beaut one, ihsan, wannan kuma, to nima dai ban sani ba!  
:lol:

IF ONLY I CAN EXPRESS HALF THE FEELINGS I HAVE FOR THIS LOVELY,CHARMING,LIVELY....................................................OH MY GOD!

dan kauye

didn't i say it? this boy needs help...he so deep innit..i tell you..

mlbash

Quote from: "dan kauye"didn't i say it? this boy needs help...he so deep innit..i tell you..
didn't you say what? if you wan help can help if you wan intrude, i gotta lose my dogs!

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash"
Quote from: "dan kauye"didn't i say it? this boy needs help...he so deep innit..i tell you..
didn't you say what? if you wan help can help if you wan intrude, i gotta lose my dogs!

yeah..ihsan got that heart..but she broke it!!! poor you! make your self some coffee & cry her a river*puts cry me a river for malbash to rock* LMFAO!  im no sadist but it amuses me to see a broken hearted guy ! lol!
:lol:

mlbash

THAT S WHAT I CALL ; HITTING WHERE IT HURTS!

mlbash

A mind not sure
Surety in this mind is lacking
A mind that never gives clue
A mind that allows not the admirers to percieve the scent of love

Oh! undecisive mind a stitch in time save nine so they said
The earlier the better
Think of what is right at right time is a function of great mind
So my piece of advice is try and allow a bird to land on your tree

Love is sweet to those who do it,some said it is a responsibility, others said it is a game
Dont be among d last 2
Always associate urself with honey sweet heart
To heed is to be saved
nobody give a wiser advice than urself

dan kauye

Duh! one of those reasons im glad you leaving..get with it! she's married :P

Hafsy_Lady

Dan Kauye,  :evil: instead make you help rub di guy heart, you dey pinch place wey dey bleedam.

Hmm....Di guy lay ehn heart bare for sister....itakuma she just dey do gesky foram.

Ah! Olorun wooo.......... :shock:  I urranstan....now ....Oh boi, you sure say no bi you drive dis gye comot from this forum with dis kine infatuation you get foram, so te....she run leave?

Mlbash wha joku',  is not my sister Ihsan you want? No worry I go wipe tears for you. I fit kontact her ASAP in you wan.

What you see is what you get[/b]

mlbash

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady" Dan Kauye,  :evil: instead make you help rub di guy heart, you dey pinch place wey dey bleedam.

Hmm....Di guy lay ehn heart bare for sister....itakuma she just dey do gesky foram.

Ah! Olorun wooo.......... :shock:  I urranstan....now ....Oh boi, you sure say no bi you drive dis gye comot from this forum with dis kine infatuation you get foram, so te....she run leave?

Mlbash wha joku',  is not my sister Ihsan you want? No worry I go wipe tears for you. I fit kontact her ASAP in you wan.

uhm............. my friend words ain't enough to express the feelings i have for her! but com hu tel yu se na ihsan she be? :lol:

mlbash

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady" Dan Kauye,  :evil: instead make you help rub di guy heart, you dey pinch place wey dey bleedam.

uhm............. my friend words ain't enough to express the feelings i have for her! but com hu tel yu se na ihsan she be? :lol:

mlbash

uhm...............my sister if only you know the feelings i have for her! words ain't enough to express half the feelings! but com who tel yu se na ihsanee she be?