News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Confused

Started by alkanawi, February 01, 2007, 06:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Quote from: alkanawi on February 01, 2007, 06:28:17 PM
Where person go get wife sef?
kano? dem too like money
Katsina? a bit rural
zazzau ? hmmmmmmmmmmmh
Yola ? conceited and confused
Kaduna? Yan bariki
Sakkwato? Wauta
Borno?   Dem go use burabusko kill u
Bauchi/Gombe? what!!!!!
Niger? i dey fear wo

Dont get me wrong there are good ones if you enjoy looking for the "proverbial needle in a haystack"
Any advice would be taken in good faith
Help me  ???
[/size]

How many girl-friend you get sef - it seems all these information must be out of experience or else that is why you must be confused.  Nigeria is a big country, why dont you try other places;

1.  Lagos/Ibadan/Ogun/Osun
2.  Anambra
3.  Kogi
4.  Yobe
5.  Benue
6.  Taraba
     and lots more of them, different species, taste and.....

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

alkanawi

Quote from: Fateez on February 13, 2007, 05:11:29 PM
For instance, just hearing that phrase "girls in kano too like
money" would make you believe that every girl u meet in kano is
like that and even if she isn't u'd think "Oh she's hiding it" and then
u'd become suspicious and then problems start - lack of trust, lack
of honesty, connection lost etc anyways,

For want of a nail a shoe was lost, for want of a shoe a horse was lost, for want of a horse a rider was lost,.....
yeah da gaskiyarki.

Quote from: Fateez on February 13, 2007, 05:11:29 PM
....with an issue as important as this, stereotypes and Word of mouth
wud get you no where. Ya need to get out there and find out for
yaself...Oky? Good luck with that!!!

Believe me i'm not an armchair critic.In the immortal words of Caeser "VENI VIDI VICI"
thanks for the ad

Kai kuma Alangubro tun da dai ka hana ni meye na tsoma bakin ka? >:(
"corgito ergo sum"

gogannaka

Quote from: alkanawi on February 13, 2007, 12:12:36 AM
Dan barno ni nace ina so fa? Ka je kana bawa GGNK
Allah bada hakuri,ni ina ma da mata.
Ba laifin Dan barno bane,ka san burin yan barno su aurar da dangin su ga Fulani  :P
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on February 15, 2007, 02:29:04 PM
ka san burin yan barno su aurar da dangin su ga Fulani  :P

Ai in mun auri fulani, we are rest assured, dama bayinmu ne, faduwa tazo dai dai da zama.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

LOL @ dan borno.Ban da abun ka bayi ai ba auren su ake ba.Kawai ajiye su ake a gida.Auren bayi yana nufin an 'yanta su.

Alkanawi,ni dai shawarar da zan ba ka,na ga kai mai son tattali ne.Shawara mafi kyau shine ka sami wata baturiya da za ku yi auren zobe.
I heard on BBC that they are trying to reduce xtravagant spendings on weddings especially in the UK.Wai aure yakan kai the couple spending up to $40,000  :o  :o.
They recommend the bride wearing a second hand dress,come to the venue in a taxi and the guests,everyone should come with his/her bottle of beer.
Sauki daga Allah  ;D Ko ya ka gani?  8)

Fateez

Quote from: gogannaka on February 16, 2007, 06:54:24 PM
LOL @ dan borno.Ban da abun ka bayi ai ba auren su ake ba.Kawai ajiye su ake a gida.Auren bayi yana nufin an 'yanta su.

Alkanawi,ni dai shawarar da zan ba ka,na ga kai mai son tattali ne.Shawara mafi kyau shine ka sami wata baturiya da za ku yi auren zobe.
I heard on BBC that they are trying to reduce xtravagant spendings on weddings especially in the UK.Wai aure yakan kai the couple spending up to $40,000  :o  :o.
They recommend the bride wearing a second hand dress,come to the venue in a taxi and the guests,everyone should come with his/her bottle of beer.
Sauki daga Allah  ;D Ko ya ka gani?  8)

See these yan maza o! Wai auren zobe? Una don see awoof ko?

Hehe, go try am now, na dat time u go see say gogannaka dat ur

signature can also work vice versa...

After enjoyment comes _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

I'm sure u people must've heard the wise saying of the three rings of marriage

Da Engagement Ring

Da Wedding Ring

and Da Suffering.

Allah ya bada Sa'a....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

gogannaka

Alkanawi ne ya fara zancen amma za ki yi attack nawa  >:(
Kuma ai shawara ce mai kyau Yan BBC suka kawo.
Sannan kuma zamanin annabi ma fa an yi auren zobe,ke har da ma auren aya(verse).Sauki daga ma'aiki  :P

Dan barno sisin gwal yakan yi nawa ne a Borno?Ba fa mai tsada ba.

Dan-Borno

An yi involving dina ne?

To kai bari na fada maka, there are three categories of women,
each category determines her price

15 - 20 years
(Grade 1 sealed engine,
Injector, Automatic gear,
power steering, tapping glass, Maroon colour,
Central locking system, Automatic Break System,
Automatic A/C, Sun-Roof, Four-Wheel drive,
Auto-Drive, Cruise Control System and lots more) >>>>>> >>>>>> Sisin gol no more no less.
                                                                                          nothing like auren zobe pls.
                                                                                          the last time we paid sisin gol
                                                                                          was around N4,500 - N5,500.00
                                                                                          For this category sisin gol kwanon
                                                                                          shan ruwa guda daya (calculate)

21 - 25 years
(grade 2, Cadburator, Manual gear,
Manual Steering, Manual winding glass,
Manual locking system, manual break system)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PAYG - gradually, as negotiable.

26 - and above years
(No features)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ??????????????????????????????

GGNK and Alkanawi its up to you. Mai son arha Bismillah.

LET'S NOT GET CONFUSED

alkanawi

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan-Barno want's to kill me.I'm in stitches ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"corgito ergo sum"

gogannaka

LOL LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wallahi ba ruwana

LOL Idan matan wajen nan suka taso maka,you are on your own(OYO)
Nice one  :D

Dan-Borno

Haba GGNK da Alkanawi, you started this thing, and now, kuna so ku gudu ku barni?

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan Borno15 - 20 years
(Grade 1 sealed engine,
Auto-Drive, Cruise Control System and lots more)

Shiyasa abokin ka yaje ya yasa kwanon sha guda na sulalan gwal ya kwaso ko ya sayo  14 yr old  'yar tsana brand new a cikin ledar ta, sanan kuka  zama nannies din karfi da yaji; kuka sha famar chanza diapers and nappies for three yrs!!  Automatic gear indeed. It sounds  more manual gear to me than automatic if u had to do everything by yourselves!!. The 25 and over is the automatic gear, cos she can do everything for herself and much more for that matter. Ko da yake you cant appreciate that with a one track mind!!!!!!!!!! :P
And about the sealed engine, abi ba 'yar kwatano kaje ka kwaso ba? Who said 'yan kwatano have sealed engines anyway? The cars already have mileage on them lol!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

alkanawi

Dan-Barno ka ga abin da yasa muka tsere ko.Hajia open fire lyk say she be Tafa Balogun(fire for fire)
Hajia i no dey wo!!!!!!!!!
"corgito ergo sum"

Fateez

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 25, 2007, 06:59:12 PM
Quote from: Dan Borno15 - 20 years
(Grade 1 sealed engine,
Auto-Drive, Cruise Control System and lots more)

Shiyasa abokin ka yaje ya yasa kwanon sha guda na sulalan gwal ya kwaso ko ya sayo  14 yr old  'yar tsana brand new a cikin ledar ta, sanan kuka  zama nannies din karfi da yaji; kuka sha famar chanza diapers and nappies for three yrs!!  Automatic gear indeed. It sounds  more manual gear to me than automatic if u had to do everything by yourselves!!. The 25 and over is the automatic gear, cos she can do everything for herself and much more for that matter. Ko da yake you cant appreciate that with a one track mind!!!!!!!!!! :P
And about the sealed engine, abi ba 'yar kwatano kaje ka kwaso ba? Who said 'yan kwatano have sealed engines anyway? The cars already have mileage on them lol!!

Yawwa!!! tell them like it is!!! Shiyasa dama ni na yi shuru.

kar in je in yi magana su ce min feminist. I knew sister wud

always have our back... :) :)

Hehe, i like da "one track mind" line U go girl  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ko respect babu,...wai mace ce synonymous to a car? As if!!!!

*hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssS*  ::) >:( ::) >:( ::) >:(

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Dan-Borno

Na tuba Aunty,
ai Alkanawi da GGNK ne suka zuga ni,
you know, i have always been a good boy if not of this.........

Alkanawi, daga yau mun raba garinmu - zamuyi abu tare kuma sai ka zame jikinka.