News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Relationship

Started by IBB, May 31, 2007, 11:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do long distance relationship work

no never
they can it depends
is not worth it

IBB

Many of you have contributed your opinion on long distance relationship. I realised most of you are in the believe that it doesnt work.

I havent contribute to the topic coz i wanted to hear your opinions. From my experience, not me but some people around me, I will say it works. It depends if they like each other and they are serious. Long relationship cant work if the partners are not serious. No one will waste time and resouces for something if it is not worth it.

Love doesnt neccessary have to be there for a long relationship to exist, trust me. As long as they confortable with the character of each other, which turns to likeing. But havent fall in love and they depart each other, as long as they are thinking of taking it to the next level I mean they are serious. That relationship would survive because they will keep up communicating. However I dont believe it will survive without communication.
IHS

amira

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 07, 2007, 08:58:44 AM
I once slept in a room full of aljannu who stood at the foot of my bed and kept staring at me. Everytime I opened my eyes, the room would be deathly quiet it was pitch black also and there was no other refuge to go to. The moment I closed them and drifted back to sleep I see them all congregated at the foot the bed and it was as if I had been transported to a marketplace because the room became so noisy. One even placed a baby at my side. The baby gurgled for a few minutes as if in play, then it suddenly got up and jumped off the bed by stepping across me and slightly jabbing me in the ribs. That happened precisely the same moment I opened my eyes, so I felt something crossing me although I couldnt see it at the time as i had opened my eyes. So I sat up and said ayatul kursiyy again rubbed it all over and went  back to sleep. Only ofcourse I saw myself lying on the bed and then someone opened the door and came and sat down on a chair close to where I lay and just stared at me also. I opened my eyes again, felt the deathly quiet of the room and said ayatul kursiyy and tried to fall back asleep, unsuccessfully. This went on till asuba was called. Then I got up, went to the loo performed ablution came out and prayed subhi and only then was I able to get three hours sleep. To tell the truth although then I wasnt frightened at all, I was reluctant to spend another night in the same room and I knew I  would have to do that  if I didnt wrap up what I was doing in that area and leave it. Allah Ya taimake mu, muka gama abin da ya kai mu and left the place the same day, much to my relief.
  So I know that at least we are very well protected against them given that one reads ayatul kursiyy into one's hand and rubs it all over one's body as many times as poss.

Walla yesterday nite i dint go to sleep till 4:00am after reading about your story, it was okay to read during daytime but as nite came i wished i hadn't read the story cos it all came back, i was in my room trying to hide under my duvet but kept peeking out of it every about 5seconds i was sooo scared then i did as you did by reciting ayatul kursi and passing it over my body then i took one last look at the surroundings and retired.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: amira on August 09, 2007, 11:08:45 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on August 07, 2007, 08:58:44 AM
I once slept in a room full of aljannu who stood at the foot of my bed and kept staring at me. Everytime I opened my eyes, the room would be deathly quiet it was pitch black also and there was no other refuge to go to. The moment I closed them and drifted back to sleep I see them all congregated at the foot the bed and it was as if I had been transported to a marketplace because the room became so noisy. One even placed a baby at my side. The baby gurgled for a few minutes as if in play, then it suddenly got up and jumped off the bed by stepping across me and slightly jabbing me in the ribs. That happened precisely the same moment I opened my eyes, so I felt something crossing me although I couldnt see it at the time as i had opened my eyes. So I sat up and said ayatul kursiyy again rubbed it all over and went  back to sleep. Only ofcourse I saw myself lying on the bed and then someone opened the door and came and sat down on a chair close to where I lay and just stared at me also. I opened my eyes again, felt the deathly quiet of the room and said ayatul kursiyy and tried to fall back
asleep, unsuccessfully. This went on till asuba was called. Then I got up, went to the loo performed ablution came out and prayed subhi and only then was I able to get three hours sleep. To tell the truth although then I wasnt frightened at all, I was reluctant to spend another night in the same room and I knew I  would have to do that  if I didnt wrap up what I was doing in that area and leave it. Allah Ya taimake mu, muka gama abin da ya kai mu and left the place the same day, much to my relief.
  So I know that at least we are very well protected against them given that one reads ayatul kursiyy into one's hand and rubs it all over one's body as many times as poss.

Walla yesterday nite i dint go to sleep till 4:00am after reading about your story, it was okay to read during daytime but as nite came i wished i hadn't read the story cos it all came back, i was in my room trying to hide under my duvet but kept peeking out of it every about 5seconds i was sooo scared then i did as you did by reciting ayatul kursi and passing it over my body then i took one last look at the surroundings and retired.

It doesnt happen like that Amira. You wouldnt know if ur room had jinn in them just like that. I didnt know the room was full of them. I went to bed directly after isha prayers the night the event happened. The moment I began to drift off, I started to see them. If they are not there, u wont see them when u begin to fall asleep or they may be the type that do not disturb ppl, so u wont see them. Do not be scared of them. If you happen to be one of those ppl who is always performing ablution before each prayer and try to keep yr self free of najasa as much as possible by thorough cleaning after u've been to the toilet (there is actually a technique for that), and yr clothes are always cleansed of najasa, you have nothing to worry from aljannu bothering u. They cant penetrate ur armor. Bayan haka kuma, akwai mala'iku specifically attached to each human who act as shields against the malice of the bad jinns. Yr greatest weapon against them is the knowledge that sai yadda Allah Yayi da su. I just tell myself that suma Allah ne Ya Hallicce su and Has total control over them, and in so far as I ask Him to Protect me against them, I will be protected.
PS. That was not the first time I have had brushes with aljannu.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

amira

Madalla for that bayani.

P.s i dint see anything i think i was just being parnoid bt thanks for the tip :)

kharuldeen

Quote from: amira on August 10, 2007, 01:57:50 PM
Madalla for that bayani.

P.s i dint see anything i think i was just being parnoid bt thanks for the tip :)

wo wo wo, amira,its o.k. to b scared,if not for the protection allah(swt) has given us and the faith we have,u may probably
run mad.
i'm sayin this cos i've been subjected to same situation.i was sleepin on my bed when i heard someone speakin french beside my me,from my frightened translation i assumed dat the jin told her pals to leave this guy for now,igot stunned & couldn't move for some minutes,i just kept prayin and wished our ladan will call for subhi prayer early.
i think the jinn enjoys frightenin humans,therefore gettin afraid them only makes them wanna scare you more until u get mad.just stick to
the protective stuffs given to us by the prophet(saw).

amira

Thanks kharuldeen also for your contribution, alls good ;) Allah karemu dasu amin.

HUSNAA

Quote from: kharuldeen on August 11, 2007, 03:08:04 AM
Quote from: amira on August 10, 2007, 01:57:50 PM
Madalla for that bayani.

wo wo wo, amira,its o.k. to b scared,if not for the protection allah(swt) has given us and the faith we have,u may probably
run mad.

Yeah its OK to be scared cos one cant help being scared. But its not a good thing either. Its getting scared that eventually leads to conditions of unwell as experienced by ppl who have had run ins with them. If u are not scared of them, then they become wary of the individual. Its like having a dog scent fear in a human; the dog will capitalize on those fear pheromones and become more aggressive than it otherwise would have been.

amira

HUSNAA

Ni dai Amira, I cant reconcile this Iya Gwaggwaro with yr persona, hehehehehehe.......

IBB

To Haj Husnaa, kin Mayar da dakin nan dai dakin Aljanu ko? lol I will change the room to "RUQIYYAH" wat do u think? He smiled
IHS

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

amira

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 14, 2007, 10:11:15 AM
Ni dai Amira, I cant reconcile this Iya Gwaggwaro with yr persona, hehehehehehe.......

;D ;D ko in baki ne hajiya ;D ;D

amira

sammani

I think it can work well if both party play their part well. level of comitment also has the rol 2 play. idont mind hookin 4rm anywhere in the globe. cheers!