News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SHAKATWA a musulunce.....

Started by waduz, October 29, 2007, 12:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waduz

Ina uztazai suke, shin me musulmi zai yi ne in yana san shakatawa? Ko kuwa ba daman shakatawa ne a musulunce? Da fatan wannan sharhi zai kare mu duka.

sadiq

Quote from: waduz on October 29, 2007, 12:25:36 PM
Ina uztazai suke, shin me musulmi zai yi ne in yana san shakatawa? Ko kuwa ba daman shakatawa ne a musulunce? Da fatan wannan sharhi zai kare mu duka.

Ina ganin shi kalmar shakatawa, kalma ce mai harsuna da yawa, ba ma mai harshen damo ba. Idan dai akwai karin bayani akan wannan kalmar, wato ta hanyar ira iran su, ina ganin za'a fi samun masu fadakar mana sosai akan ta
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

HUSNAA

This is a good topic fa. Shakatawa a musulunce doesnt really have a definition ko kuwa? But I think the choices are pretty limited, cos every thing one has to do even for enjoyment MUST have a serious purpose underlying it. For example, horse racing and archery are halal forms of shakatawa in Islam but the main reason behind them is to hone one's art of war, just in case of a war breaking out. In today's world then, I suppose one can say that shooting with a pistol or rifle  can be considered as a form of entertaining one's self since the exercise can have a more fundamental purpose.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

hafsee

please do u have a specıfıc meanıng to the kınd of shakatawa you are referıng to? because shakatawa can mean so many thıngs. whıch one do you want ustazaı to respond to please... cuz am really ınterested ın thıs thread so could you clear me out please
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

waduz

Quote from: hafsee on October 30, 2007, 10:09:51 AM

please do u have a specıfıc meanıng to the kınd of shakatawa you are referıng to? because shakatawa can mean so many thıngs. whıch one do you want ustazaı to respond to please... cuz am really ınterested ın thıs thread so could you clear me out please

This is a fundamental question, hafsee. The issue is that things like listening to music and dancing, watching videos and films, travelling for vacations, i.e beaching, partying and mixing freely with an opposite sex, is discouraged by our religion. So, is there anything to be enjoyed by way of relaxation as per the religion is concerned? I hope you got the photo. :-\

sadiq

Quote from: waduz on October 31, 2007, 12:46:34 PM

Quote from: hafsee on October 30, 2007, 10:09:51 AM

This is a fundamental question, hafsee. The issue is that things like listening to music and dancing, watching videos and films, travelling for vacations, i.e beaching, partying and mixing freely with an opposite sex, is discouraged by our religion. So, is there anything to be enjoyed by way of relaxation as per the religion is concerned? I hope you got the photo. :-\

Well Mr Waduz, i believe we all know our purpose of being here on earth. It is surely to worship Allah(SWA). In that sense, what would you need wordly enjoyment for when you're sure of better things than those in the hereafter, if you work for it that is. Working for it as we all know includes avoiding anything that the religion denies us, in the Holy Quran and ahadith. Besides, all that you mentioned, tell me one of them that you'll really term as enjoyment. I believe there is non. Allah knows best

oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

dan kauye

@ Waduz! Wato kana so a kyale ka don ka sakata, ka wala,kuma ka bararraje,ko?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke