News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PIECE OF ADVICE

Started by MySeLf, September 06, 2007, 12:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySeLf

Never use a credit card....... Use debit card instead
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

bakangizo

QuoteNever use a credit card....... Use debit card instead
Why?

Dan-Borno

If you see any okada man driving recklessly
while you are driving your car, just help him
a little and shove him with your bumber, take
him to the clinic and pay the bill  - shegu marasa
hankali. :-[
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

MySeLf

Watch what you eat on Eid........... We don't want
any gastroenteritis here :P ;D

MySeLf

Forum members!
Adaina gudu daga forum batare da sallama ba mana......
Ana barin saura da bege da juyayi.

Gaskiya ana yin sabo a gurin nan, ko jama'a?...... Hhm! :-\

Dan-Borno

myself ke nan, wannan maganan naki is the whole
truth straight from the heart.  One of our most
powerful member recently confided in me that she
hardly go through her research work because of her
addiction to Kline.

Well, lets celebrate, yafi irin gulmace gulmace na
cikin office or majalisa a unguwa.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

manasmusa

Quote from: Myself on October 17, 2007, 12:04:18 AM
Forum members!
Adaina gudu daga forum batare da sallama ba mana......
Ana barin saura da bege da juyayi.

Gaskiya ana yin sabo a gurin nan, ko jama'a?...... Hhm!

some times ba guduwa ake ba its life's condition that determine for how long you can stay online. And maganar sabo kuma ba magana balle ma a chit-chat.....Hhm!!
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

IBB

Admin we need ur help. Can u provide us with a USER MANUAL for this forum. Some of us are finding it difficult to use the forum tools ESPICIALLY THE QUOTE TOOL
IHS

MySeLf

Quote from: IBB on October 19, 2007, 06:28:41 AM
Admin we need ur help. Can u provide us with a USER MANUAL for this forum. Some of us are finding it difficult to use the forum tools ESPICIALLY THE QUOTE TOOL

Lol IBB
Kasan wani lokacin inkaga dakikin dalibi, to zagaya kan malaminsa.......
Wata kila shine dalilin dayasa Anas bai gane baya nin kuba.

Kuma ai da rarrafe akan tashi... baka ganin Anas sabone, give him sometime, sure he will get to know how to use
the forum fully.
Kaima da haka kafara IBB, I remember that :P.... Harma kafi haka... hehe!

ANAS,
When ever you quote... Kaduba kafin kafara typing kaga cewa kahuce wannan [/quote]
Saika dawo nan kasa ka fara naka typing din..... Inkai haka typing dinka bazai shiga cikin quote dinba.
Beside ba kai kadai kake wannan kuranba..... akwai wasuma dasukeyi..... So is no big deal.
Kuma inka gama typing dinka, ga dinga clicking on preview don kaga yadda yake kafin kace post.

waduz

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 10, 2007, 08:21:45 PM

Wallahi DB, you have scratch where it is itching everyone. These idiots have taken over our main roads and are making a mince meat of innocent riders! I will not hesitate to urge Government to ban the use of motorcycles for commercial purpose.

gogannaka

Quote from: waduz on October 24, 2007, 09:40:03 AM

Wallahi DB, you have scratch where it is itching everyone. These idiots have taken over our main roads and are making a mince meat of innocent riders! I will not hesitate to urge Government to ban the use of motorcycles for commercial purpose.

Gaskiya these okada people are really such a nuisance now.
Kun ga yadda gari yake cika da hayaki kuwa daga baburan?I read sometime back that one city in china where they manufactured such bikes has banned the use of such motorcycles in the metropolis.They have like a million bikes dumped.To garin ma da ake kenan.
In better countries the COII emmission of any motorcycle imported is measured amma anija kuwa.... ???

One doctor recently told me that the rate of chest related infections has greatly increased in the past 5 years and has been attributed to the imported motorcycles(cheng brands).The most alarming isthe rate of increase in lung cancer.

Sannan kumalately i heard a pioneer VIO (vehicle inspector) saying that in the Nigerian and all traffic regulation there is no provision and there has never been a provision for commercial motorcycles.A provision that allows for one to carry a passenger on the back of a motorcycle.

Gwamnatin jihar kano kuwa banda raba babura babu abun da take.Wai human development kenan har wai gwamnan cewa yake akan ya yi titi gwara ya kashe kudin ya sayo babura ya rabawa mutane.
Could you believe,according to the board of internal revenue,there are 3.5 million registered motorcycles in Kano.A kullum kuma yan achaba 4 ne ke mutuwa as a result of traffic accidents.That is 120 people per month.
Allah ya kiyaye mu.

My piece of advise:Recite 'alhamdulillah,subhanallazi sakharlana haza wa ma kunna lahu mukrinin,wa inna ila rabbina la munqalibun' whenever you board a car,bike,horse (  :P at danborno)

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

Quote from: Myself on October 22, 2007, 04:11:37 PM
Lol IBB
Kasan wani lokacin inkaga dakikin dalibi, to zagaya kan malaminsa.......
Wata kila shine dalilin dayasa Anas bai gane baya nin kuba.

Kuma ai da rarrafe akan tashi... baka ganin Anas sabone, give him sometime, sure he will get to know how to use
the forum fully.
Kaima da haka kafara IBB, I remember that :P.... Harma kafi haka... hehe!

LOL m just takin da piss
IHS

MySeLf

Quote from: gogannaka on October 24, 2007, 04:35:42 PM
Quote from: waduz on October 24, 2007, 09:40:03 AM

Gaskiya these okada people are really such a nuisance now.

Ai abinda yakamata gwabnati tayi wa yan Achaba, shine HANYA.
Hanya tasu kawai su daina bin hanyar motoci, tunda society din can not do without them.
Amma asarori da suke kawowa na rayuka dana motocin mutane ai sai Allah kawai...
So my piece of Advice go to gwabnatin jiha.... ADUBA LAMARIN YAN ACHABA DON ALLAH.

admin

Quote from: IBB on October 19, 2007, 06:28:41 AM
Hello IBB,

Please try the Help section at http://kanoonline.com/smf/index.php?action=help but if you have specific issue / Question? then I can try to see if I can be of assistance.

Thanks
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Bee

Life is good.Get the best out of it positively....
Born To Bee Great