News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PIECE OF ADVICE

Started by MySeLf, September 06, 2007, 12:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

True MYSELF.
What i can never understand and agree with is that Hausa saying that 'gabar ka ba ta rubewa kayanke.. That is the greatest untruth I have heard. In ba ka yanke ba, ai sai gangrene. Daga gangrene kuma sai mutuwa. Gabar mutum na rubewa, kuku go and get it cut off. In terms of humans, therefore its a wrong analogy. Like u said, love yr own regardless; but make the effort to gyara kurakuran yr own din regardless, that is the best form of loving and showing the love.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

waduz

Husna, correct there. Nima kam wallahi nafi son a dinga taking firebrigade approach in solving matsalolin kasannan. Maganan naka nakane, shima yananan, amma dai what are you doing to correct him, shine abin dubawa. The people that buy these motorcycles and give the kids to do achaba, are doing it just for the sake of the little stipends it brings to the daily, unmindful of how the kids do it, and the resultant consequences. The issue of acaba is beyond limits now everywhere. Modalities should be worked out for them so that they become more arganized and law abiding.

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 31, 2007, 11:45:21 PM
True MYSELF.
Like u said, love yr own regardless; but make the effort to gyara kurakuran yr own din regardless, that is the best form of loving and showing the love.

That is true husna...... But kinsan akwai wadanda doesn't want be there for their own
saboda wai sun lalace.
Kuma yadasu din bazai gyarasuba saidai ya dada lalatasu...

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Mufi

When u r in doubt, mumble. When in trouble, delegate; when in charge, ponder.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Mumcee on November 08, 2007, 11:15:04 PM
When u r in doubt, mumble. When in trouble, delegate; when in charge, ponder.

Lol Mumcee! ;D
In my own (humble) opinion, when in doubt, seek advice; when in trouble, seek remedy; when in charge, take action.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

ummutameem

this is to the students among us, whatever u do DO NOT COME OUT WITH A 3RD CLASS, it is simply not worth it.