News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Marriage Crashers

Started by sadiq, October 20, 2007, 08:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadiq

Quote from: Muhsin on October 23, 2007, 10:42:40 AM
Wannan maganar manya ce...there lets remain silent and mute, isn't that right?

-Young Muhsin

Yeah, right!!!. I'm 2 month and six days old
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

bakangizo

Quote from: sadiq on October 23, 2007, 02:39:07 PM
A recent survey by one of our dear kanoonliners leaked out that some of our close associates got hooked up without our knowledge. This was done within a short time of our silence, with little/almost no interval. Thou shall not deny or.....kun san sauran.  *2 had a second.
So where do you think I fall in? Me kace, D-B? ;D

IBB

Quote from: Ibro2g on October 21, 2007, 12:30:54 AM
Ha! lol He got u there IBB. I guess Nura ya baka bayanin Gausin

No he didn't m playing along
IHS

Lawwali

Kaiiiii!!!!!!! IBB, Nuruddeen yana da aure fa! the two kids are about to be 3 or 4
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

IBB

Quote from: Lawwali on October 25, 2007, 05:28:37 PM
Kaiiiii!!!!!!! IBB, Nuruddeen yana da aure fa! the two kids are about to be 3 or 4

Mal Lawalli kenan karyar zaka lauyo ne?
IHS

Lawwali

Quote from: IBB on October 25, 2007, 07:59:54 PM

Wacce karya, sadda ka gama primary ya yi aure don ma yana family planning ne!, kuma kaga kaima chuss ne talkless of him ;)
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

HUSNAA

Quote from: sadiq on October 23, 2007, 02:44:27 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on October 23, 2007, 10:42:40 AM
Wannan maganar manya ce...there lets remain silent and mute, isn't that right?

-Young Muhsin

Yeah, right!!!. I'm 2 month and six days old

Crashing to the floor laughing!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Muhsin is fortunately fixated with youth.. but arent we all? When we refuse to divulge our ages.....and we cant stop time or pause it or rewind it.....but we  remain ageless within our souls so we should try and keep our minds evergreen as well.. we should remember that........

By the way.. what is marriage crashing? Its kind of a confusing term. Does it mean getting hitched up with someone or does it mean breaking up a marriage? That's what crashes usually do...........
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

Quote from: Lawwali on October 26, 2007, 10:05:28 AM
Quote from: IBB on October 25, 2007, 07:59:54 PM

Wacce karya, sadda ka gama primary ya yi aure don ma yana family planning ne!, kuma kaga kaima chuss ne talkless of him ;)
Oh Lord! u guys will kjill me with laughter!!

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 27, 2007, 08:11:16 AM

Muhsin is fortunately fixated with youth.. but arent we all? When we refuse to divulge our ages.....and we cant stop time or pause it or rewind it.....but we  remain ageless within our souls so we should try and keep our minds evergreen as well.. we should remember that........

All I use to say about me in this site is a fact, real fact. And you will know it someday--meaning when you see me physically Aunty. Am, maybe, the youngest of the forum.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Of course what u said about yrslf is the truth. No one is denying that you are not young. Just dont rub in it too deeply that is all, which is what u seem bent on doing. I doubt also that u are the youngest member of this forum, unless u happen to be less than 20yrs old which even by yr own admission u are 20+. I seem to recall from some thread that u admitted to being over 20, but wouldnt write by how much......... So young Muhsin, we all know u are young, we all know that.

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

waduz

That muhsin is the youngest among all. I think he should be, after myself. Nima fa yaro ne, da kadan na fishi tsawo! ;D

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on October 27, 2007, 04:04:00 PM
What a thing to say...lol!
Quote from: HUSNAA on October 28, 2007, 04:29:23 AM
which thing ?

Quote from: waduz on October 31, 2007, 12:53:57 PM
That muhsin is the youngest among all. I think he should be, after myself. Nima fa yaro ne, da kadan na fishi tsawo! ;D

LOL....Kai waduz.
I thought you got your name inspiration from wada(dwarf) how could you be taller than young muhsin,yaro zankalele da shi.

Ni dai har yanzu ban gane menene marriage crashers ba.Abeg someone should explain

P.S kuma ko menene,u should remove that *2 against my name.It's unfair!!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Mufi

Lol!!! at GGNK generalization of waduz name ;D ;D.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.