News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

TRIVIA

Started by HUSNAA, November 19, 2007, 06:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: gogannaka on November 22, 2007, 08:26:41 PM
Quote from: IBB on November 22, 2007, 07:55:04 PM
Yeah let me tell you this joke about a Kenyan woman and her husband

The woman after hearing that in every 4 africans 1 is Nigerian, she refuse to agree with her husband need for a fourth child. Cos she doesnt want him to be a Nigerian
LOL!

buhahahahahaha  ;D nyc one mate!
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

................. Honestly if u hear some of the 419 things people do its unbelievable. I heard dis woman had a guy she considered her good friend  ::) turned out to be her enemy.......... he actually got so close to the woman knew eveythn about her n asked if she could give him her account details dat he wants his father to credit sum of his spending money into an account. Da woman so innocently gave him da account details wo............ ma sisters n brothers asked me wat dat man did.............. he actually went and applied for a mortgage loan of over 12,500,000 million naira) JUST IMAGINE!! Dis guy has known the woman for years fa!  ::) hhhhmmmm next morning da woman got a fone call being told dat she shud go 2 da bank and sign her loan because its been approved. She was lyk wat loan ???...... Wen she found out hhhhhmmmm........ da man don finish she went n finished him n threatened to call da cops..... da stupid guy just did KABESI STYLE  ;D ;D ;D (as in lay onto da floor) started apologizing. To top dat off she found out dat his passport n visa were fake and expired. NAWAWOOOO!!

These sort of people make me so angry because they give the bad name especially nigerians. Wen ever u go sumwer n ur asked ur identity if u say ur a NIGERIAN THEY WILL LOOK AT U AGAIN AND AGAIN AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WILL START ZIPPING THEIR BAGS.  >:(  ::) It makes me wana  :'(  Jus imagine... wallahi bai kamataba amma we hav already been labelled as 419's EVEN IF UR NOT TO THEM U ARE.  ::)

MySeLf

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on November 28, 2007, 08:41:04 PM
These sort of people make me so angry because they give the bad name especially nigerians. Wen ever u go sumwer n ur asked ur identity if u say ur a NIGERIAN THEY WILL LOOK AT U AGAIN AND AGAIN AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WILL START ZIPPING THEIR BAGS.  >:(  ::) It makes me wana  :'(  Jus imagine... wallahi bai kamataba amma we hav already been labelled as 419's EVEN IF UR NOT TO THEM U ARE.  ::)

Kibari kawai hafsy....... Is really shame holding that green passport sometime.....
The entire world now knew that dark side of Nigeria.....
I once visited this Pakistanis website, and at the front page they have this sign in bold and
red colour, flashing none stop, BE AWARE OF NIGERIANS SCAMERS.. OMG!! :o

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on November 28, 2007, 05:25:01 PM
just pullin ur legs Myself. U dont have to give excuses

To Husnna. Wats comedy of error kuma?
MYSELF writing with unwitting ambiguity and you, taking it at face value. That was what made me laugh ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: Myself on November 28, 2007, 11:20:35 PM
Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on November 28, 2007, 08:41:04 PM

Kibari kawai hafsy....... Is really shame holding that green passport sometime.....
The entire world now knew that dark side of Nigeria.....
I once visited this Pakistanis website, and at the front page they have this sign in bold and
red colour, flashing none stop, BE AWARE OF NIGERIANS SCAMERS.. OMG!! :o

OH MA GOSH!  :o Allah ya taimaka kawai dats all i can say

waduz

There is joy in being a nigerian. We must cherish and adore our country.........

IBB

Quote from: waduz on November 30, 2007, 11:13:29 AM
There is joy in being a nigerian. We must cherish and adore our country.........

Abi?
IHS

HUSNAA

There are about 3 million multimillionnaires in Europe at the moment.

Mukesh Ambani is now the world's richest man.

HUSNAA

When Bill Clinton left office, he left two hundred thousand billion dollars in the American treasury.
By the time Bush leaves office in 2008 the American treasury will have a deficit to the tune of over four hundred thousand billion dollars as debt.
No wonder the American economy is presently in tatters.

waduz

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 01, 2007, 10:57:04 AM
There are about 3 million multimillionnaires in Europe at the moment.

When has he beaten Carlos Slim Helu of mexico to it?

HUSNAA

kwanannan ko?
ka san abin hawa da sauka ne. :)

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 01, 2007, 10:57:04 AM

Husnaa, not Bill Gate the owner of Microsoft.....
I thought he is the world richest man.... Then Richard branson of Virgin second..
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Bill Gates is now third or fourth richest man.............. Allahu Yarzuku man Ya sha'u bi ghairi hisab... :) (wa kazalika)Yabsuduhu  li man ya sha' ( I hope the lugga is correct)

gogannaka

Haqqun.

Two Hundred thousand billion  :o :o  Ba two hundred trillion kenan ba.
Allah ya bani rabin wannan kudin.

I'll buy aunty Husnaa a brand new Super S class Mercedes benz.
I'll buy Muhsin a Peugeot 206 ta zuwa makaranta.
I'll buy Mudacriss Harry potter and the deathly hallows.(original edition)
Myself and waduz will be taken on an all expense paid trip to Disneyland.
Amira will be bought a pearl necklace.
Dan kauye na sayo mishi latest album din Justin Timberlake.
I'll employ someone who will be writing and typing all of IBB's school work.
Dan Borno kuma zan tsayar da shi takarar Gwamna a Jihar Borno.Kuma sai ya ci ko ba sa so.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

;D   ;D  wuhuhuhu ko yau ma in mutu
GGNK ka gama dani gaba daya.  Ni kuma
in nazama gwamman Borno ai shike nan
zan dauki haf*** as my senior special
assistant on domestic affairs. ;D   ;D 
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak