News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

TRIVIA

Started by HUSNAA, November 19, 2007, 06:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waduz

Quote from: gogannaka on December 23, 2007, 07:50:28 PM
http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf

You know goga, there are three different kind of lies, lies, damn lies and statistics! I dont believe the statistics as given by the poodwaddle.com. Know why? You know. ;D

Dan-Borno

I wonder Y my good friend Waduz wouldnt
accept the poodwaddle statistics?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

I think the website is good. Even if the statistics are not accurate. It will make one fear Allah more, did you guys see the rate at which the number of deaths is growing? Is every second
IHS

gogannaka

Aliko Dangote has been named the richest African in the world by Forbes magazine.
He is ranked the 334th richest man in the world with an estimated net worth of $3.3 billion.
He is one of the only two Africans who made the record-breaking list of 1,125 billionaires worth $4.4 trillion – the first time the rich-list would cross into four figures.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Well good on Dan Gote.. I just wish we will have more ppl who live above the poverty line. That would be something to be more proud of than having one person with enough money to distribute to more than 1 million ppl and still see them throu their life times... There is something gross and not acceptable about having billionaires in Africa when half a billion of the continent's ppl live below the poverty line... :-\
BTW there are three billionnaires.. One in East Africa, one in South Africa and then our Dan Gote in West Africa... Remains to get one from the Maghreb countries.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Gogannaka, why did you decide to come up with his news in this thread? The title says "Trivia" while the issue, as depicts Husnaa, is beyond trivia for she sounded happy and proud celebrating the man for that achievement?

Personally, I'm indifferent towards everything here. The guy, is to me and I believe others also, very monopolistic. Thus, I don' like such kasuwancin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on March 08, 2008, 03:45:40 PM
Gogannaka, why did you decide to come up with his news in this thread? The title says "Trivia" while the issue, as depicts Husnaa, is beyond trivia for she sounded happy and proud celebrating the man for that achievement?

Personally, I'm indifferent towards everything here. The guy, is to me and I believe others also, very monopolistic. Thus, I don' like such kasuwancin.

Kai Muhsin, kana da ban dariya. Just bcos I sounded 'happy' then the topic becomes beyond trivia? lol. Pls bring me down from that pedestal.. dan Allah ;D ;D ;D
Bayan haka so kakeyi in yi bakin ciki ko in zage shi, saboda abinda Allah Ya bashi? Each to his own. Good luck to him and more of the same. You should read my post more carefully before u start making such claims. As for yr being indifferent to him, lets hope its not the green eyed monster rearing its head.... :P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just heard of a brewing crisis in the US: 27 million bees (one third of the total in the US) have mysteriously disappeared (died). This is threatening a  section of agricultural production in the US. One woman bee keeper has already become bankrupt as a result, and there have been reported cases of bee hive thefts in the country. 
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on March 08, 2008, 03:45:40 PM

Muhsin kenan.
Zancen bai yi maka dadi ba kenan.
Where did you want me to post it?

You might not like such kasuwancin Dangote but FYI he is the largest individual employer of labour in Nigeria,second largest employer of labour in the whole country(second to NBC/coca-cola) so i guess being monopolistic is rewarding in this case.

I even disagree with your belief over the monopoly issue.

Anyways Nigeria needs people like him.

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 08, 2008, 04:34:40 PM
Just heard of a brewing crisis in the US: 27 million bees (one third of the total in the US) have mysteriously disappeared (died). This is threatening a  section of agricultural production in the US. One woman bee keeper has already become bankrupt as a result, and there have been reported cases of bee hive thefts in the country. 

That is the effect of carbon emission and radio waves.
I heard it is affecting the fertility of birds too.
Allah ya kare mu.

Muhsin

I don't wanna urge with you because I can't, my two good people. So let it go just like that... ;D ;D ;D

Allah ya arzurta mu muma, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on March 11, 2008, 12:10:01 PM
Muhsin it isn't an argument.

It could be if I go on...I reckon. And to be sincere, ka fini facts a hannu... ;D ;D ;D I understand.