News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hausa Movies...

Started by Blaqueen, February 24, 2003, 03:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Wannan gaskiyane Malam Sanusi...
Ya kamata mutum ya san kokarin da akeyi ba kawai ya fara fadar magana based on abun da yake gani a hollywood ba. If you are comparing the movies from hollywood to to those from Kano, I will say that something is wrong with you somewhere or in another way "ka/kin tafi zariya"

Sanusi_Ali

If dyme is in abroad,  probably she used to hot exotic movies of the theirs, not hers, where nudity , sex and violence are the major subjects.

we agree to hausa movies, and we agree to its preaching of marriage and religion, cos we didnt choose the world as most of the white people, we prefer to live God's willing here and enjoy the hereafter, afterall anty dyme shekara na ne ake yi yanzu a duniya?

sanusi

ummita

QuoteIf dyme is in abroad, ?probably she used to hot exotic movies of the theirs, not hers, where nudity , sex and violence are the major subjects.

Honesty speakin man! I dont know why you should say that! First and fore most you have no right wateva the circumstance might be, to conclude on issues that are absolutely untrue on another person.

Dyme had a topic up, and to honestly a very interesting topic. She doesnt see the point of hausa movies, Fine! Everyone has a right to say ko? Then if this is true, then why not give your own side of a story rather than to choose the unmannered way to reply to a post! I think we respect members here. I will respect you but if at all I do, I expect you to respect others as well. Haba Sanusi!

On the other hand, I also disregard hausa movies, so nima you will use such words.....or if all the members in this forum disregards hausa movies it basically means we are all into exotic movies.!!!!! Puhleeeeeez! We hav to play fair here. Everyone in this forum can agree to disagree or disagree to agree on any issues, That is the essense and the purpose of this forum. For you to say such a thing is totally wrong. This is only what I expect from ignorant ppl and I believe Sanusi you are NOT an ignorant person, but you shouldnt zest to issues wai she only watches exotic movies blah blah blah.....that is absolutely sooooooo rude and I think you owe her an apology, kuma har ga Allah Sanusi you have been unfair. I know this is not directly to me but still I will reply you because it is not right to Dyme. This is an indirect insult. You also cant justify your opinion and say everybody has to go by it! It doesnt work that way in a forum.

Pardon me man! but you were not fair on ma gulfreind
Back to the topic, I dont like hausa film, who else? (she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Ummita i think u are the one that owe the teeming hausa movies viewers an apology,'cos if we cant allow our children to watch foreign films,or they write under the supervision of an adult on the cassette it means even they producers are aware of the fact that their film is rudeleess and meaningless,but hausa movie u can be free to allow ur child view it from beginnig upto the end with out feeling guilty.

Hafsy_Lady

Ke Maryam this has got nothing to do with you. You should stay out of it but you can reply on your issues of hausa movies. Ke a ganinki ya kamata sanusi Ali ya fada abu akan Dyme da ba haka bane? Duk inda gaskiya yake a fadeta. Ke! tsaya kiji ba kowa ke son films din hausa ba! Ba dole! ni bani so waso naso. Everybody should wathc whatever pleases them. ::) Sannan my dear are you sure you bi maryam. Ibi like say na one person we dey respond one topic. Jare go rest for coner. Abeg na peace we want. Maryam of course sanusi owes Dyme this word SORRY. ::)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Fulanizzle

YES DYME DOES LIVE OUTTA NIJA

AND HELL NO SHE DOESNT WATCH EXOTIC MOVIES...

THATS JUST A WASTE OF HER TIME, SHE HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO...

SHE WAS ACTUALLY AGAINST SOME HAUSA FILMS BECAUSE.....I POSTED IT IN "GIRMAN KAI" KINDLY GO THERE AND READ MY REPLY!!!!!

SALAM.... AND HAUSA MOVIES NEED TO BE ORIGINAL TOO,, STOP COPYING INDIANS...OR BRUCE LEE.....OR EVEN THE TOUCH OF WESTERN THINGS THAT THEY STARTED SURFACING ON.....OUR CULTURE IS SOOO DIVERSE...LETS CONCENTRATE MOREON SHOWING THAT OFF...

YES MARYAM U ARE RIGHT OUR  KIDS CAN WATCH HAUSA MOVIES WITH OUR MINDS AT REST...THAT IS TRU AMMA THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING...WITH TIME IN BA AYI HANKALI BA IT WILL TAKE ONE UGLY TURN...

I BETTER GO STACK UP MY CLOSETS WITH BARNEY AND SESEME STREETS..."SIGH"

PEACE

)

Fulanizzle

YALL PEEPS IF YALL WANNA GO WATCH HAUSA FILMS, GO WATCH....BUT JUSS COZ ONE PERSON ISNT INTO HAUSA FILMZ DON MEAN NOTHINGS....HELLO PEOPLE HAVE THEIR CHOICES TO DO WHAT THEY WANT....CHINESE FILMZ, HAUSA MOVIEZ, MARSIAN MOVIEZ WHARREVA.....AS LONG AS ITZ CLEAN

)

Saurayi

I agree with this writer there is nothing good in Hausa movies. I don't think they potray our culture. Rather they currupt their viewers the more.
Singing,dancing and all what have you are not part of our culture.
I don't think this has to do with anyone not living in the country or girman kai,its just about morals. Remember the holy prophet said,say what is good or keep quite.
To me hausa movies should be ban and all the actors and actresses should go and get married which I believe is more rewarding to them in this world and hear-after.
aurayi.

al_hamza

oh hey!

i just remembered

i acted in a hausa movie!

anyone against hausa movies?

get ready for some RPG fire from me :D
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

gogannaka

Al hamza i hope it's not the type of rpg they use in those hausa films :D :D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Sas

HAUSA MOVIES ARE GOOD FOR THE SOCIETY AND THEY DESERVE MORE FROM THE VIEWERS LIKE YOU. AS I WROTE EARLIER THEY ARE GROWING AND YOU DON'T EXPECT THEM TO BE AT THE LEVEL OF HOLLYWOOD MOVIES. REMEMBER THEY ALSO REACH THIS HEIGHT BECAUSE OF SUPPORT AND COOPERATION FROM THE PEOPLE AND SOCIETY. WITH TIME WE SHALL COME AROUND ALSO.

GOD HELP US ALL.
I LIKE HAUSA MOVIES
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Ibro2g

Hey heyyy....wonders shall neva end, wiya I dey?
Hausa movies...this will neva end. Dont give me anything about tradition, dat doesnt mean we have to be stupid, besides the fact is clear and inevitable, this industry will neva prosper if we dont respect our culture and ourselves not destroy and abuse it. Come on dont tell me anything about tradition coz thats not whats on dat screen. And as for those singing...huh forget. The issue is very simple, this producers are after money, spend too few on writers, story, makeup, costumes, and best of all naturality. Our home videos lack that reality in acting, thats minor, how about seeing a series of American and Indian films being translated in a screwed way into Hausa. What happened to our art...and culture, where are our tales, where is the Hausa in them. As far as I can see its just Piracy in hausa. This is as insulting to you as it is to me to be part of the Hausa Nation. The embarrassment it causes is what makes me have a beef here. Dont give me that crap About finances, you have overgrown dat stage, if you want big money invest big, simple. Or even simpler be natural.
 And who was talking about American nudity and sex, Movies were and are neva about nudity niether are their development, our industry is not different, we must stop to decieve ourselves of western influences, eastern influences and thos words "we r trying" I hate those, they are for loosers. We have to learn to make things on our own, elevate our own...try it and u might learn!

I'm outta here
Safety and Peace