News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHEN THE KANOONLINERS MET...

Started by Waziri, April 28, 2003, 04:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfynest

And so it came to pass and glad to say I was there.
Finally all those cyber faces morphed into real human beings. It was really a great pleasure to have been part of it. Finally got to meet the likes of arubuta, kk, confussions, gogannaka, ibro2g, waziri, EMTL, DaGoodFella, MohammedIbrahim, and a host of others. None of the gal members seemed to show up though, (ummita, ?1/2sy where were you?) or maybe they simply refused to identify themselves.
Kudos to the founding members of kano online, Salisu U. Danyaro, Ibrahim Ado Kurawa, Dr. Yusuf Adamu and Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu. They really deserve a pat on the back. They were there and they gave the occasion there all. I find their zeal and motivation simply inspiring. How do you guys find the time to squeeze it all in?

A big thank you to Fulanicious who happened to be the Guest of Honour, I must say it was an honour well deserved. (ashe no be me dem go honour:o) She organised the poetry competition and went to the trouble of making trophies and presents for the winners. Kano Online needs more people like her, people who give of themselves and ask for nothing in return. Keep ya head up gurl!
What more can I say? It has been a day worth remembering and dfynest is glad to be part of the kanoOnline family.
Guys... let's do this again sometime soon.

gogannaka

I really don't know how to express myself but i must say i'm really overjoyed..For once i got to meet people like fulanicious,ibro2g,waziri,dfynest,maleeq,hausaerror,emtl and a host of others.
Again i came to see the founding members of this great family of ours.prof.Abdallah,Salisu Danyaro,Dr.yusuf Adamu,Ibrahim Ado...Honestly these people are great and i admire their courage and dedication.Keep it up and more grease to your elbows....

As dfynest said,a big thank you to fulanicious,the organiser of the poetry competition..The world not only kanoonline need people like fula.Allah ya saka da alkhairi...

It sure was a daythat will never be forgotten.I'm proud to be a konliner...

Quote(ashe no be me dem go honour)
dyfynest shebi i don tell u say dem no go honour you :P....

Once again congratulations to the winners of the poetry competition(maleeq,ibro2g and waziri)

QuoteGuys... let's do this again sometime soon
i agree with you brother...[/color]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

arubuta

i just dont know what to say.i am overwhelmed. to tell you the truth what dfynest & gonannaka just wrote is what i can say.
i would like to congratulate the winners. Also to the "4 Giants" or is it "4 dwarfs" ???.To all those that made it.And to Fulanicious 4 organising the competition.

ps. prof.-this time it was 4-5 Shortcakes 8)
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27