News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ANY QUESTIONS  ABOUT K-ONLINERS PLZ ASK HERE?

Started by ummita, December 07, 2003, 01:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maqari

I sieze such opportunities to render ideas of unity and intellectual progress, i do not want to run for any of the positions above , due to the fact that im new in the forums and not necessarily acquinted with all the admnistrative issues, but what i do want to propose is a formation of a party, one that will work on and off line with uncorrupted dedication to raise awareness of social economical and even political issues,  members will participate  in BOOK trade, software and tech. supoort ,shareware notices and will provide links to cultural and  intellectual theories lectures and speaches on line, we will further amalgamate discussion forums where members will be asked to deliver a theory on various subjects weekly,( or any amount of time we agree on ) this will be sort of like a class room, im open for more suggestions, i hereby propose the name :
T.R.U.T.H. ( pronounced truth )  as the name for this party  
the acronym above stands for:
T.eaching
R.evolutionary
U.nity
T.o
H.ue-manity
i propose the motto: REVOLUTION IS AN EXTENTION OF EVOLUTION,
*note that humanity above is misspelled not as an error but intentionally i did so to inject a second meaning into the word HUMAN im sure many in here are aware of what the word HUE means, for those who are not, it means color, eg. as in people of color , the african people, as i believe we all are in here, its also the first 3 letters in the name of our revolutionary Comrade the founder of the black panther movement party in america HUEY P NEWTON who was assasinated by the feds, thus providing a third meaning to the word,
well thats about it , any intrested members can just say so in their post below, we will later decide on THE candidates,
and i think after all canditaes are present we should have a candidate debate, after all we need to know the intellectual capacity of our leaders huh ? just a thought  
the TRUTH ya'll  

Ihsan

Quote Toh, VICE PRESIDENT, u been in exile 4 suchhhhhhh a long tym & I dunno I juss cnt du it on mah own........2 me they've coup plotted "US" out, but u know 4 sure we r d real onces.......so leave dem let dem carry on......if we unleash armageddon......we will take dem all down (she laffs)

Ga questions:
Why havnt u zoomed here 4 a long tym apart from karatu related excusez?
*Ihsany scratching her head* ehem...Presido, come now...you know how di situation be...as you go more into yuwa concentration di wahala don add more...so u know...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Hafsy_Lady

JUST LIKE UMMITA WAS TELLING, EVEN DURING SUMMER THE GUL IS TAKING.............. :-X

IHSAN WHAT ARE YOU STUDYING AGAIN?
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteHafsy wani makaranta kika yi ?attending and yaushe zamu sha biki????????

KILISHI, AURE MHMMMM I WAS THIS CLOSE TO DOING IT BUT WHEN THEY CAME FOR GAISUWA I WAS SO SCARED THAT I CALLED IT OFF.

Hafsy_Lady

ZANYI TAMBAYA.....................OGA ADMIN DA OGA SALIS DANYARO HOW MANY WIVES DO EACH OF YOU HAVE? DA YARANKU NAWA KUMA?

sdanyaro

Hafsy_Lady

Mallam Salis, kamai kasanni akwai tambayar kwaf! Akwai ni da tambayar yaya aka fito duniya. Anyway I just want to know..........kune manyan mu ya kamata musan history dinko ;D . Ko dayake tunda tambayar ta yimaka girma sosai a bari kawai...........

Toh ga wani, whose idea was it to open kanoonline

Ihsan

QuoteJUST LIKE UMMITA WAS TELLING, EVEN DURING SUMMER THE GUL IS TAKING.............. :-X

IHSAN WHAT ARE YOU STUDYING AGAIN?

Am an IT student  :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

JiboNura

OBASANJO has picked race to Switzerland.
His two ministers; Mrs. Iweala of finance and Mallam el Rufa'i (FCT) have joined him to mornitor the gigantic economic league.
NLC has resolved for a show down on Wednesday.
(We) the spectators are watching.
The Question is: WHO WILL SAVE NIGERIA NOW?

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Allah will save Nija from these 'gog and mogogs,' Allah (SWT) Ya cecemu a hannun wadannan miyagun-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Maqari

Some of you folks may consider this blasphemous or even athiesm but whatever, saving nigeria is neither Allah's nor Obasanjo's duty saving Nigeria is a task for every Nigerian, point blank.to sit and wait for Allah or any administration to save Nigeria you'll be just setting your selves up for an indifinite disappointment ,

alimsuf

Hey Hey ...this world na small wo!!!!
Ummita sound a unique name, we just de jist one mention ummita here in Uk, I no no whether na K-on line Ummita he/she de refer but.....Waka a bakin mai ita tafi dadi.
Mu na sauraro............

alimsuf

Hey Hey ...this world na small wo!!!!
Ummita sound a unique name, we just de jist one mention ummita here in Uk, I no no whether na K-on line Ummita he/she de refer but.....Waka a bakin mai ita tafi dadi.
Mu na sauraro............

EMTL

Maqari and dave,
Salaam,
A believer needs Allah (SWT) in everything he/she does. OBJ is a great problem to Nigeria. We couldnt change him using legitimate means, the votes casted to stop his missionless and visionless Government were not even counted........insecuirty, corruption, nepotism, tribalism, dwindling economy, etc. etc, etc. are all on the increase daily.

OBJ is a curse on this country, Oh Allah !We pray You in your endless mercy to give us a better person, may this bad dream comes to an end soon-i pray ! please Maqari/Dave allow me to pray to my Lord, PLEASE !
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).