News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ANY QUESTIONS  ABOUT K-ONLINERS PLZ ASK HERE?

Started by ummita, December 07, 2003, 01:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteHey Hey ...this world na small wo!!!!
Ummita sound a unique name, we just de jist one mention ummita here in Uk, I no no whether na K-on line Ummita he/she de refer but.....Waka a bakin mai ita tafi dadi.
Mu na sauraro............

Broda na only her bear Ummita :-/ Dis one wey dey this forum never even jump Cotonou ballanta Legas has da is ingila. Wronf fesin

Tohhhhhhh ALIMSUF WHO YOU BE? WE WAN KNOW
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

My kweshon goes out 2 ze admin, wai yaushe za'a yi mana annual get 2geza por members "only"? I'm desferate 2 c zeir ugly paces! n 2 hear zeir croaky boices, flz?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

kilishi

QuoteMaqari and dave,
Salaam,
A believer needs Allah (SWT) in everything he/she does. OBJ is a great problem to Nigeria. We couldnt change him using legitimate means, the votes casted to stop his missionless and visionless Government were not even counted........insecuirty, corruption, nepotism, tribalism, dwindling economy, etc. etc, etc. are all on the increase daily.

OBJ is a curse on this country, Oh Allah !We pray You in your endless mercy to give us a better person, may this bad dream comes to an end soon-i pray ! please Maqari/Dave allow me to pray to my Lord, PLEASE !

EMTL i must agree with u,prayer is the only thing that will bail Nigerian's out of this doom,and what really disappoints me is the way our traditional rulers associate themselves with this tyranny,and when ever labour wanted to go on strike is the same traditional rulers and our so-called leaders or legislators that will open thier yeye mouth shouting that they should be cautious,but when its the turn of the Govt to impose hardship on Nigerian's they will  :-X.....
I will therefore join EMTL in prayer.......
ilishi

Twinkle

Twinkle Where did u go? If u cum across this: I heard from a freind u got A stars in ur xzams, can I post u a project 2 do 4 me? I will pay u. ?;)

Hey Ummita, i was just out & about, & just sinking in my exams, wai, har ya gaya niki result dina, well it's all after hard tyme. AlhamdulilaH. Hey feel free baby gal, just post it down.

But kinsa nothing goes for free ;) lol

My question is where is da Ministers of K-online,
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Anonymous

Twinkle, Congarts wooo!! Two thumbs up 4 yah. Allah kara fahimta. ;D

zezezee

just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Ihsan

Quotehmmm GURUs de dis place ooooo.! ?:o
hmmm...look who's talking! Ay u r one of them... :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Twinkle

hmmm...look who's talking! Ay u r one of them... :)
Ai fa kam Ihsan  "a kace mudubi mai kagani, yace kaina" ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Ibro2g

swinging his head around*
Wannan wagen ya fi karfim mu!
make I carry my Ogo dey vamuse
Safety and Peace

zezezee

ai kam kana da gaskiya.
when dem Ihasn r mixing chemicals evrywhere and comin up with complex ones. Wai H + 2 + 0 = h20.  ;D
I just hope its not anything like the ones they use in building bombs! cos bush will soon acquire ur brainz!  ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Ihsan

Quoteai kam kana da gaskiya.
when dem Ihasn r mixing chemicals evrywhere and comin up with complex ones. Wai H + 2 + 0 = h20. ?;D
I just hope its not anything like the ones they use in building bombs! cos bush will soon acquire ur brainz! ?;D
lol....zezezee...ay kai idan aka ce kwakwalwa an gama! look wen u don come write all dem tins on hacking....LALLAI...I don salute u wooo...

ptsss zezezee (ihsany whispering)...ehem, I need to go behind our Uni's firewall, how do I go about doing that (lol) hehehe
greetings from Ihsaneey

*~MuDa~*

My kweshion goes out 2 hausanicious, zezezee n Dante?

When do we hear about ur Wives 2 b?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

figorms

at u see is wat u get........................RMS

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Hafsy_Lady

BECAUSE SHE HAS POSSESSED THEIR MINDS USING BLACK MAGIC. :P

What you see is what you get[/b]