News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ANY QUESTIONS  ABOUT K-ONLINERS PLZ ASK HERE?

Started by ummita, December 07, 2003, 01:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Quotehow many of us know each other personally on this forum? d personal references r among some members r making d rest of us feel left out.
A'a wetin naaaaaa? Na only small pikin wey go dey think like so, which one you dey now? Broda biko but what you see is what you get ;)
What you see is what you get[/b]

zezezee

ma sista na only we de hear in this place oooo...ppl r even scared to say anything, isnt that rite peeps?????

wai Hausanicious y did u look for her trouble, now we can have a smooth thread :-[, or is it about the waziri thingy? i think u can have him, if thats what this is all about  ;D

rite Humrah?
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Hausanicious

Abeg Hausanicious shottop diya who asked you? ::)

And who doesnt mind putting up their pictures online?

And who doesnt mind voting Hausaniious to be his/her full time MATCHMAKING MANAGER to this forum as I can see thats his only usefulness ;D :P?

Answers needed please......

Allahu Akbar!

Su Bunsuru ba'a rika ba balle ayi wari. Well, me I no blame u cos we are yet to know what u mean by u r play mate of Waziri. Dama kema, kina tabe-tabe? Just tell us the category u fall under. Are u  Straight or ................ ;D ;D ;D, mudai Allah shi kiyayemu da tabewa.

As 4 Ummita that u r pocknosing to protect her up to now she did not utter a word about you. Are you sure u use to commit those crimes with her or just u alone? Toh Allah dai ya shiryemu baki daya. Allahu yahadi ki kanuwata kinji ko!

We really thank God cos we try as much as we can not to snatch sombody's boy/girlfriend, pocknose, commit crime and mu bama kakale idan an samu a akwana. So take note
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

*~MuDa~*

Mudacris I lack low self esteem I cant give my email address so nima I will soon be called a small girl.

haba dey my homey, u want to tell me say upon all ze guts wey u get 2 yab guyz por zis porum u no pit use am gibe me ur email address, abi u b house wive ne? Lack of self esteem ke? Abeg gibe something jo!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

zezezee

ummita

Quote1/2sa
U are the only one doing the talking,
Where is ummita? ???
Am here
Allah serki Hafsy 'am. Much luv baby gul. ten thousand hugs 2 u & million kisses (*muah* muah) U d best silly gul eva.  Beta pay me a visit as soon as possible. D cassava period has already started down here in Umuahia

QUESTION: WHO THINKS HAUSANICIOUS & HAFSY R TWO PPL WHO R A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN?

Am I lookin 4 trouble, I guess not :-/ Freedom of speech

Is any member here studyin biochemistry or Radiography? And is there anyone workin in any sort of firm or industry? If workin wat sort of renumeration package do u hav? Ansa needed ASAP
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

*~MuDa~*

Hafsy, y is is zat u & my homie HAusanicious r always in one quarell or another? ko akwai wani abu ne secrecy a tsakanin ku? ???
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Anonymous

Ibro2g

OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Now, I have'nt rread the whole tread, just a lil bit jumpy but I need som`n cleared out here. Kanoonline is not for me, or him or her, its for "us". Any one who gives a d*mn. Old members, newmembers= members. Your respect and status to kanoonline members comes from ur posts. And I believe this is one of the most hospitable sites online if I say so myself. so I see no reason whatsoever for some one to feel locked out or inferior over another. The truth is when ever there are three or more people wid different opinions, different thoughts, then different tolerance comes into being, but how well u cope with it, is a score for respect, and how well u treat it is another. The legendary waziri once told me;
"Ibro that is it, you cannot expect us either to be editing our posts before sending. We edit our poetry and articles but never a post in an internet forum. They are all a product of spontaneous reactions. But yet we have to learn to be very predictive. We check our thought processes that our goals may not be confused as our desires. So please be more careful in future. "
   Now I take to credibility whatever people give me out here, and I utilise it. Kanoonline is a family, there are ups and downs in every family. My point: Plz dont anybody feel like a second citizen at k-online, coz as long as I'm "Governor" lol (ummitah u here mi, miss presido) everyone is first class, cept if u make urself otherwise.
     Hausanicious and Hafcy, hahah lol. Well I think ummitah words might just be right. And hausanicious, dont u know hafcysss all of em. They are preety, brilliant and cute, but deadly. You just take thgngs easy lol haha. And I Have to worn u of the goodfella. If he gets here.....

Least I forget, my dear Sameerah, I'm a nobody, just a silly ol student. And ammm...ama mail u. And do come by okay...see ya around
I'm outta here!.
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

Ibro u r doin wayo...stick to za rules:be honest.....
haba mudacris ma has answered all his questions balle kai ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

QUESTION: WHO THINKS HAUSANICIOUS & HAFSY R TWO PPL WHO R A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN?

Not me.....they'll tear the house apart and im sure someday hafsy will run down the house with a bulldozer (jus like her friend did sometime ago)

But on a second thot ::)....i think they'll make a good couple ;D ;D ;D

ummita

DON ALLAH IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO HAS GROWN OUT THEIR WISDOM TEETH? OR HAV ANY TEETH MISSIN?

HOW MANY GULS R MARRIED IN THIS FORUM? G-NAKA CAN U HELP ME COUNT 'EM?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

*~MuDa~*

really me i will like 2 know ze married ones prom ze unmarried ones in ozer 2 understand zem better & 2 b able 2 refly as well!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

QuoteDON ALLAH IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO HAS GROWN OUT THEIR WISDOM TEETH? OR HAV ANY TEETH MISSIN?

I havent grown my wisdom tooth yet but i must admit im wise enof 8)
I know that ummita and hafsy got two (or is it one ) teeth missin...it happened sometime in umuahia when ummita crashed ?into a neighbourhood tree while learning to drive......

QuoteHOW MANY GULS R MARRIED IN THIS FORUM? G-NAKA CAN U HELP ME COUNT 'EM?

I can try:here goes;

Gimbiya=Not married (waiting for her Prince: jibo nura)
Hafsy=Not married (her best friend is tryin to hook her up wid Hausanicious)
Ummita=Not married (she hates marriage)
Kilishi=Married
Humrah=Not married (but has a crush on Waz)
I=I dont hav the slightest idea
Dymequeen=Married (that's why she no longer visit the house)
Fulanicious=About to Get married(thats a confidential report i just made public ;))
babygal=got married on xmas day

Maybe Ibro can help me out wid the rest

Now Ummitah u name the men in konline that are married

zezezee

QuoteDON ALLAH IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO HAS GROWN OUT THEIR WISDOM TEETH? OR HAV ANY TEETH MISSIN?

OHHH MA GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! wallahi dnt even think about it!!!!! if at all u r thinkin about gettin it removed since the slow out-growth causes u pain for such a long time.

hmmmmm, let me tell u my story. One of my wisdom teeth was growing at a very slow pace, which after every 2-3 months, was growing more, pushing my gums lower (causing me more pain). this kept happening for about 2 yrs. After some encouragement from ppl, I decided to have it removed.
To cut a long story short, i have to drop seven days of azumi, not to mention the pain i went thru, which i had never felt in my entire life time. I will always advice ppl not to remove any of their teeth again.

wallahi kada acire shi...ki lallaba abunki   ;D