News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on July 17, 2009, 12:30:07 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

This life is sometimes very difficult and unpredictable. Allah tests man from many angles; expected, unexpected, etc some with precedents while others without. Kai! :o

The short (true) story goes like this;

My brother's neighbor, a very religious, kind and respected and quite poor fellow from Katsina has an illness. He was severally operated on; and would be in the coming few days. Last Monday, his mother was brought from there (Katsina) to Kano because she was and is still sick. In the night of that fateful Monday, a fire engulfed his house and on the course his wife was from head to toe burnt. They have been married for eight years with three beautiful daughters. Kai!

Rayuwa sai a hankali sometimes. Allah ya basu lafiya. Ya kuma kiyaye dukkan Musulmi from such an unfortunate situation, ameen!

You know Muhsin, when I hear things like this I begin to fear for myself. I mean I dont want these kind of misfortunes to happen to me, but I cant help thinking that irin wa'yanan mutanen babban rabo ne ke tare da su a lahira and that is why terrible calamities seem to be following them all the time.  I look at my relatively uneventful and very peaceful life and I feel: what am I doing not quite right? Ko da yake I am for ever in the dread that Allah Zai sakko mun some great calamity in the future and I sometimes pray in Allah Zai Jarrabe ni, Ya Jarrabe ni da abinda ba zai fi karfina ba ko kuma Ya bani ikon juriya.
Its really frightening.

I used to know a woman very well. All the while I knew her I had a feeling that she didnt really like me at all and to be quite honest, she didnt like me and I knew that. You see she was a relative of my husband's so its that dangin miji thing. As a result I had as little to do with her as possible. She was constantly in my life of course but I kept the interaction to a minimum. I cant say I greatly liked her either, so it was zaman doya da manja in a way. However ta na da wata baiwa; she had a total of five or six children I think. One by one three of those children died and they were all small. Her eldest daughter who survived was once seriously burnt as a kid. The day I heard the death of the third child, I began to look at this woman with new eyes. I began to feel that God Has indeed blessed this woman because according to the hadeeth, the death of three small kids is a guarantee for paradise.  I began to interact with her more and we came to have a better understanding of each other. In 2002 she died from child birth. Her husband was said to be heart broken and not long afterwards he died also. Whenever I do a general addua these days, I include them in my prayers na Allah Ya Jikan su gaba daya Ya gafarta musu ameen.
When ever I remember her, I feel a certain sadness and I wonder where I am headed. The time of her death was a time when my life was about to change so drastically and I was so busy wrapped up in it that I wasnt even in town when she died. To be honest, I ddnt cry at hearing the death, but I did mourn her bcos I felt very sad indeed. But I have a feeling that she has done a one up on me, somehow since tayi mutuwar shahada, so a kwai something in her life that I must look at and also try and strive to achieve it.  I just hope that Allah Ya Sa nima in cika da imani (all of us infact).
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Subhanallah.
What a touching story.
Husnaa your prayer is good.Mutum a kullum ya dinga rokon Allah kada ya jarrabe shi da abun da ya fi karfin shi.
Idan mutum yayi la'akari sai ya ga cewa the whole life is trial and tribulation.
Allah ya bamu karfin gwiwar overcoming duk wani calamity.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

How i am feeling today:
Great alhamdulillah.

I feel like going out to the beach.I find it peaceful.

amira

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 18, 2009, 04:58:55 AM
Quote from: Muhsin on July 17, 2009, 12:30:07 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

This life is sometimes very difficult and unpredictable. Allah tests man from many angles; expected, unexpected, etc some with precedents while others without. Kai! :o

The short (true) story goes like this;

My brother's neighbor, a very religious, kind and respected and quite poor fellow from Katsina has an illness. He was severally operated on; and would be in the coming few days. Last Monday, his mother was brought from there (Katsina) to Kano because she was and is still sick. In the night of that fateful Monday, a fire engulfed his house and on the course his wife was from head to toe burnt. They have been married for eight years with three beautiful daughters. Kai!

Rayuwa sai a hankali sometimes. Allah ya basu lafiya. Ya kuma kiyaye dukkan Musulmi from such an unfortunate situation, ameen!

You know Muhsin, when I hear things like this I begin to fear for myself. I mean I dont want these kind of misfortunes to happen to me, but I cant help thinking that irin wa'yanan mutanen babban rabo ne ke tare da su a lahira and that is why terrible calamities seem to be following them all the time.  I look at my relatively uneventful and very peaceful life and I feel: what am I doing not quite right? Ko da yake I am for ever in the dread that Allah Zai sakko mun some great calamity in the future and I sometimes pray in Allah Zai Jarrabe ni, Ya Jarrabe ni da abinda ba zai fi karfina ba ko kuma Ya bani ikon juriya.
Its really frightening.

I used to know a woman very well. All the while I knew her I had a feeling that she didnt really like me at all and to be quite honest, she didnt like me and I knew that. You see she was a relative of my husband's so its that dangin miji thing. As a result I had as little to do with her as possible. She was constantly in my life of course but I kept the interaction to a minimum. I cant say I greatly liked her either, so it was zaman doya da manja in a way. However ta na da wata baiwa; she had a total of five or six children I think. One by one three of those children died and they were all small. Her eldest daughter who survived was once seriously burnt as a kid. The day I heard the death of the third child, I began to look at this woman with new eyes. I began to feel that God Has indeed blessed this woman because according to the hadeeth, the death of three small kids is a guarantee for paradise.  I began to interact with her more and we came to have a better understanding of each other. In 2002 she died from child birth. Her husband was said to be heart broken and not long afterwards he died also. Whenever I do a general addua these days, I include them in my prayers na Allah Ya Jikan su gaba daya Ya gafarta musu ameen.
When ever I remember her, I feel a certain sadness and I wonder where I am headed. The time of her death was a time when my life was about to change so drastically and I was so busy wrapped up in it that I wasnt even in town when she died. To be honest, I ddnt cry at hearing the death, but I did mourn her bcos I felt very sad indeed. But I have a feeling that she has done a one up on me, somehow since tayi mutuwar shahada, so a kwai something in her life that I must look at and also try and strive to achieve it.  I just hope that Allah Ya Sa nima in cika da imani (all of us infact).

Allahsarki, Allah ya jikan musulmi Allah yasa mu cika da imani Ameen.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

amira

Salaaaams my Good people, fatan everyone is doing fine and that life is treating you
all well i.a. nice to see i mean read from you all. ;)
GGNK, Hajaj, muhsinnnnnnnnnnnn yadai?

HUSNAA

Wai wai wai!!
Amira ke ce a gari? to sannu da dawowa Konoline. Mudai am barmu kamar almjiran konline. Ba mu da wurin zuwa sai wannan dandalin!! hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D
How are studies?

amira

Lol Hajaj, Dnt worry am back to join you's. ;D
Thanks for asking, studies dai Alhamdulilahi Allah dai ya bamu sa'a ameen.

Muhsin

Assalamu alaikum,

Auntie Husnaa,

You have said it all. I too feel the same way as you at times. But whenever things that are quite eventful are befall upon me...I don't complain. I rather pray to Allah for the goodness out of it, for I know He is never bad to His creatures but He tastes their imaan.

May Allah grant that woman's soul an eternal peace, amin. And amin to your prayer, auntie.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Welcome back dear Amira. Hope u've been doing just great. How's study and evryhing?

Am feeling :o :o :o
;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Amira,i no go welcome you wo,make i no waste my welcome address.
You can decide to disappear at any time so i will hold on till next month.
If you are constant toh i will welcome you if not kuma i will not welcome you.
UNDERSTAND  ::)

How i am feeling:
Amala and ewedu.

Muhsin

LOL ;D GGNK. Gaskiya fa. Amira and her likes have been saying these same words.

Am grateful. Is it a feeling?

amira

Alhamdulilah am gud, going to an adventure park 2mrw
though i dnt like high rides, i'll go on da baby ones  ;D  ;D .

GGNK ina nan fah ;)

gogannaka

Amira shikenan,sannu da zuwa temporarily.

Kiyi a hankali da lilon nan fa because sometimes yan sama suna yi wa yan kasa amai.

gogannaka

HUSNAA

Lol u sound like Amira's baby sitter GGNK  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. So much concern about something that u will not see definitely, nor hear about if it comes to that..........