News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

sex education in the north

Started by Sanusi_Ali, July 15, 2003, 02:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanusi_Ali

we in the north have to be very very serious about this issue. we are still far far behind in this.

look at how even the educated girls react when u uprgithly talk to them about sex, romance or any social issue.

as long as we imprison our minds and dont talk about sex freely with our spouse(s), we will continue to experience such things as AIDS, STD's, early broken marriages, unfruitful marriages, VVF, and other negative lites to our social life.

we have to fabricate a good islamic way of feeling free about sex education and sex itself to save this woes in the north.

sanusi ali

gogannaka

Kai sanusi as u said this topic shud be discussed only with your spouse(s). carry am commot 4 this forum.Abi your spouse dey here?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fulanizzle

WALLAH immediately I saw this topic...It didnt even take me two seconds to guess who started it...

haba mana sum thingz r just better not said in public..its improper!!!

Unless been taught in skool or Islamic skool ,this d?scuss?on should not take place anyhow!
)

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

al_hamza

what?
who!
Where????
WHAT THA HELL!!!!

are they teaching sex in our schools?

OH GOWD NO!!!!!!!!

where the hell are our elders!!!
'
what are the emirs doing????

GOOD LORD!!!

SAVE US!
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Fulanizzle

ALHAMZA CHILL OUT...KAI!!!!

HEYYY EVEN THE PROPHET SAW TAUGHT HIS PEOPLE....THE HARAM AND HALAL IN IT....

BACK IN MY OLD HIGH SKOOL WE HAD THESE PEEPS CUMING TO TALK TO US...ABOUT...COZ TRYING TO CONTROL ILLEGIMATE CHILDREN AND AIDS...YADDA YADDA YADDA

AND DONT WORRY, NO PRACTICAL!
)

Anonymous

BACK IN MY OLD HIGH SKOOL WE HAD THESE PEEPS CUMING TO TALK TO US...ABOUT...COZ TRYING TO CONTROL ILLEGIMATE CHILDREN AND AIDS...YADDA YADDA YADDA

:o :oThat is true,

lionger

where the hell are our elders!!!
'

lol  ;D ;D finally you have started asking the right questions, albeit in the wrong context.

dfynest

AND DONT WORRY, NO PRACTICAL!
well, thank heavens for that!!!

ummita

Quotewhere the hell are our elders!!!
'

GOOD LORD!!!

SAVE US!
Calm down brother, calm down!!!!
But what in d name of lurd have d EMIRS got 2 du with it :-/ color]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

al_hamza

ummita, if u were from the north,..........
you would have understood :)

zarami

Dear all,

Assalamu alaikum!

I feel its a right to air my on side of the subject posted by malam sanusi on something most of us took to be very sensitive.  At this point in time I will like to refer all of us in this forum to a website where we can get something on it: An Islamic perspective.  On that site there is a complete text on SEX education edited by one Shahid Athar, MD.  Kindly visit the site and give us your feedback:

themodernreligion.com

When you open the site you click on "sex" at the left hand corner where you will see a list of sub-topics.

Thank you and happy viewing, till we hear from you ladies & gents.

ZARAMI

al_hamza

wow thanks zarami,

i got this from the website...

"If it is not necessary to teach baby ducks how to swim, why is it necessary for teenagers to be taught the education of sexual techniques before they are expected to engage in them?"

Fulanizzle

errr dearest al hamza......we know pre-t-ty well that TEENAGERZ of now a days now more than ME AND U altogether....and that human 'actually animal' nature comes naturally.... the dumb teenagers just do .... better then sit them down and just teach them so that THEY WILL NOT DO IT ANYWAYZZZ AND MOST IMPORTANTLT SO THAT THEY KNOW ITS WRONG!!!!!! THEY OUTTA KNOW THE NEGATIVE OUTCOME OF IT...BLAH BLAH BLAH

SALAM.....
)

Fulanizzle

AND ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME...U CANT REMOVE UR EYES FROM UR FACE AND TELL IT TO FOLLOW UR CHILD EVERYWHERE (THOUGH I WISH WE COULD!) ....U NEVER KNOW WHO UR CHILD BE ROLLING WITH...TYPES OF BAD INFLUENCE AND SOOO ON... SO B4 THAT BAD INFLUENCE GETS UR CHILD FIRST....U EDUCATE UR CHILD!

AND WITH THINGS LIKE MAGAZINES....POSTERS...TV... MAAAAAAAN WALLAH U OUTTA TEACH UR CHILD THE SOONER.... COZ RIGHT NOW I CAN SHOW 4 OR 5 YEAR OLD CHILDREN THAT WILL LEAVE UR JAWS HANGING ON THE FLOOR...... PEACE BRO AND KEEP THE GOOD THOUGHTS

SALAM.....
)