News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Are we romantic????????????!!

Started by gogannaka, December 01, 2003, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiekh

Lol @ Hafsy_Lady!!!!!!
this ur post must be in my library.
i can stop lafin

Maryam

As-salamualaikum jama'a

Am a new viewer and I hope to familiarise myself with the system here. A' gaskiya wanna batu na Hafsy_Lady duk gaskiya ne. Lallai kin karenci mazan hausawanmu. Bayaninki ba karamin dariya ya baniba :lol: . Musannman nayi printing wannan page din zan nuna ma fiance dina. Kin mutukar bani dariya.

straightalkin

Quote from: "kitkat"Iyeee Hafsy!!!  Lallai wannan mijinki sai ya yi da gaske.

I'll leave the hausa guys to respond appropriately.

Ke kuma str8 ki ke biye mata ko, har da wani Allah ya raba ku da su?

Be carefull what you wish for. You might just get it!

Do you know that in Ibo culture a little beating and the occasional slap is considered foreplay?

Do you know that in some parts of Benue you honour a respected guest by offering him your youngest wife for the night, or sometimes she is offered as payment in kind for farm work when times are hard.

And you think offering suya to make up is unromantic ko?

Kwa gaya musu.

Wallahi ku yi hattara kar ku jawo ma kan ku jangwam!

LOL LOL LOL Ai kitkat i have nothing to add except that what hafsy is saying is perfectly true and u men can learn a lot from such mistakes!!! OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS!!!!

gogannaka

Nice post Hafsy..
To fa maza kunji fa,ba sayo tsire shine romance ba....
I also reason with kit kat.....maybe kwadayin matan ne ya sa ake sayo masu tsire.

Anyway.Here's a question!
Who are the unromantic lots?
The men or the women?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ibro2g

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS Issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hafceee u be worrior as usual!
I think the issue of romance tradition and religion has already been solved. Since religion overshaddows all, we could neglect traditions regarding dood and bad. Whats good for ur marriage might not be whats good for the survival of our dying traditon of modern hausa. As such we have to seek out to find whats ideal in our homes that matches our religion. The most romantic thing u could eva do is care, give ur spouce exactly wat she/he deserves, then ofcause that lil effort, that extra milimetre to extend the smile on his face. I swear even in the absence of love, when u make someone smile, the effort is not wasted for that smile on soght will induce one in u too. And if that was the way things have always been, there isnt anyway the love will die.
  Falling in love is one thing, being in love, keeping it is another, and its a big job. Most men especially feel that once they get married, thier wahala is halved and now its the wifes turn. And to make matters worse, the wives think thier missions have been accomplished in marrrying...say...a man of their dreams, they just sit at home `n grow fat claiming "he is taking good care of her" Thats crap, they dont even make any attempts to look beautiful anymore. No one wants to do his duty, keep a marriage, a love, a smile happening by any effort. Honestly the average Hausa man is lazy, even beyond average. If u want a happy home, u gotta work for it.

Wallah gurls `n geez of k-online, this is the advice I give my sisters, and I drag it to ur ears now. Gurlz dont grow fat, keep it in there `n make things happen even after ur 10th grandson (wow wgar an age!) and men, its not time to rest, its time to double ur efforts, and keep even multiplying ur efforts by the number of children till ur strenght collapse.
If no one at all remembers u to be gr8, ur family will. Thats more important. The gr8 man, a loving and responsible father, a romantic husband....u too gurl, an unforgetable wife!
Safety and Peace

Fateez

Quote from: "Ibro2g"

Wallah gurls `n geez of k-online, this is the advice I give my sisters, and I drag it to ur ears now. Gurlz dont grow fat, keep it in there `n make things happen even after ur 10th grandson [/color]

Well Ibro2g, luv isn't all about physical looks u know, even if da girl

grows fat. If da husband doesn't like her anymore cos she's fat then there

was no point getting married in da first place. Ur s'posed 2 like sum1 cos

of da content of da character and not physical looks
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Hafsy_Lady

mhmmmm yanzu another thing is men have is this lamish idea which in their eyes is realish. A way of being romantic is to purchase a girl a stupid cell phone. :roll: In banda wulakanci, then if they are not paying your monthly bill they will load up credit on the phone and a girl should consider that bloody romantic. Ai' ko Nitel workers will consider it abusive if you give the a mobile phone.
Men kenan........that is romance for them wo!  :roll: I iz lol'zing badly!

Men consider being romatic, injures their pride! Shiyasa mace zata ga tana zaune da kato a gida ba abin dayasani, saidai yaci, ya sha sannan ya dauki katon kanshi ya wani ce ya tafi nemo abinci (hiss). Most especially those kano men with big bellies and four wifes, "Alhajiyz". Wallahi nidai...nidai inda ina da yadda zanyi. I will start holding those adult classes for men. Irin a dan dinga koya musu yadda zasu kalli matarsu suce tayi kyau. Infact ko to talk to their wives. A'a saidai idan yaci ya koshi, sai ace za'a kalli news & from there kato be snoring!  :roll:
[/b]
What you see is what you get[/b]

precious

Hey Hafcy!Im sending my C.V. Im applying for the post of professor in your school.

kitkat

Book me down for for the 1st semester, "Romance 101".

But what about those women that consider marriage a lifetime fulfillment, a final destination and a well deserved rest from  their lifelong quest for a suitable partner.

Your ravishing beauty, the apple of your eye, your twice a week salon and manicure princess suddenly decides that the chase is over and there is nothing more to prove. Sai dai ta yini a gida da zani a kirji, ita da kwalliya sai za ta je biki, and forget that hour glass figure that left an imprint on your brain hours after you saw her. Its bye bye calorie counting, in fact the only counting shell be  be doing is the hours between  meals( or minutes in some cases).

Sai ku sa darasin mata a makarantar taku for the sake of gender equality. Muma muna son romans din abin ne ya ke fin karfinmu wani lokacin...

dan kauye

Quote from: "kitkat"Book me down for for the 1st semester, "Romance 101".

But what about those women that consider marriage a lifetime fulfillment, a final destination and a well deserved rest from  their lifelong quest for a suitable partner.

Your ravishing beauty, the apple of your eye, your twice a week salon and manicure princess suddenly decides that the chase is over and there is nothing more to prove. Sai dai ta yini a gida da zani a kirji, ita da kwalliya sai za ta je biki, and forget that hour glass figure that left an imprint on your brain hours after you saw her. Its bye bye calorie counting, in fact the only counting shell be  be doing is the hours between  meals( or minutes in some cases).

Sai ku sa darasin mata a makarantar taku for the sake of gender equality. Muma muna son romans din abin ne ya ke fin karfinmu wani lokacin...

This boy sure has a way with words..lol anyways,co-signs 150%  :D  :D
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

precious

Kai kitty Kat.I think you are living in the sixties.Ai yanzu mata sun fa gano cewa in ma sun yi auren kwalliya sai dai ta karu,don in ba haka ba... toh ko Wallah ta ji  labarin maigida a gari. :lol:
Amman dai hour glass din sai dai a yi hakuri saboda da yara sun zo fa kuma....
Kuma ba wani gender equality.We just wanna teach you men how to give the`romans?.
So which of you members are joining up?Classes are to begin as early as possible.Hafcy and I have also some good news.We have reviewed Goggs posts here and have conferred on him professorship.He will be giving classes also.

bakangizo

Quote from: "kitkat"...Its bye bye calorie counting, in fact the only counting shell be  be doing is the hours between  meals( or minutes in some cases).

Kai  dai   bari  mallam!  Sai  ka  shigo  ka tarad da ita turus a zaune da     daurin  kirji,   kai  ba  ko   dankwali.   Watakila   ma   tana  sakatar   hanci *shudders* :shock:  Ai ka ga ko ka shigo da wani 'romantic feeling' ko 'intention' sai jikin ka ya yi sanyi :(

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "precious"Hey Hafcy!Im sending my C.V. Im applying for the post of professor in your school.
Sure thing Precious, but let me sort kitkat fast will be right back at cha to do the good talking.

Quote from: "kitkat"But what about those women that consider marriage a lifetime fulfillment, a final destination and a well deserved rest from their lifelong quest for a suitable partner.
Your ravishing beauty, the apple of your eye, your twice a week salon and manicure princess suddenly decides that the chase is over and there is nothing more to prove. Sai dai ta yini a gida da zani a kirji, ita da kwalliya sai za ta je biki, and forget that hour glass figure that left an imprint on your brain hours after you saw her. Its bye bye calorie counting, in fact the only counting shell be be doing is the hours between meals( or minutes in some cases). Muma muna son romans din abin ne ya ke fin karfinmu wani lokacin...

Yafi karfinku ko baku iya ba :roll:

To, Kitkat we dont look Phat for "men". Even fillage man, Dan Kauye, ehn too dey back Kitkat. Yaushe kukakai matsayin, kuma guda nawa kuke da za'ayimuku gayu. We are always looking cute because we have time to sit and pamper ourselves & personal hygiene is important to us and we have a variety of beauty stuffs to try ish and ish out. Please.........if marriage wasnt religious, do you honestly think we would even look at your species? Is not not after marrying your sorts, after one, two children a woman will go balloony. Ask med students, so dont even talk about calories! :roll: And is the same way you will marry another hour figure time girl and 2,3 girls itama you will claim she dont look attractive no more, cous she got calories on :roll:

Wait, kuma since one of those Malams in Kano had a preaching seminar, ya'all clinged to his statements na mace da zani a kirji! I dont blame women if they turn out that way. Why because you guys are so so so soooo not used to seeing women looking sheek, so even when your wife dresses cute you wouldnt know saboda ido be saba ganin haka ba.  :P
Imagine a girl cooks for you, gets your comforts sorted out for your return home. She showers and puts flowery essence in the house and pours many perfume on herself. She picks out some nice outfit to compliment her physique. She is looking cute. You bring your lazy behind home. She welcomes you maybe with a hug and you instead giver her your briefcase, no little kiss (ko annabi (S.AW) kisses Kahdija (R.A) forehead, ku wuna no fit, infact chances are yana jin kunya ba'ayi buroshi ba :P . She ignores your mistakes and carries on her mission to be romantic. You changed and sat for your meal seeing that your table is all made with different delicacies you just zoom platter after platter with no thank you at the end or complementing her delicious cooking. Chances are you release big burb!! Kazamai irinku. She waits till you filled, tana kyafkyafta maka idanu ana muka expensive smile but you will not even take note talkless of complementing her, saidai yace ke, danAllah samin NTA zan kalli news. After that, maybe she picks Titanic for the two of you to watch and talk about life, before she reaches for the remote (he is fast snoringggg).NOW AFTER GOING THROUGH THIS SO MANY TIMES, WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD MAKE ME DRESS GOOD FOR "A MAN" WHO DONT GIVE A HOOT HOW I LOOK? SOME MEN SIMPLY DONT DESERVE IT. NI SAI NA NAYI ALLAH YA ISA IDAN YACE I LOOK GOOD, CUS HIS EYES DONT DESERVE IT:roll:

Har kitkat kana maganan rashin iya kwalliyan mata ma mazajen su. Since when did men become clean? We even make romantic moves to make your dirty selves clean. Sai zaku office, we approach you & do your ties properly or tilt that cap that you had positioned like irin yan kasuwa, we pour some nice fragrance on you. Kafin a aureku ai ba'a saba ba lura da jiki ba. Just pick a random man on the street or anyway look at his elbow or the back of his hands (pure white, that place no see vaseline for a damn long time) :roll:  Also, its when you reach office you will find out she has slipped a note in your brief case simply reading (Dont stress yourself out and when you tired call me, Luttah love.) The mumu wont even call except if his stressed self comes home, he will take it out on you! Ko dayake we dont blame you, kun saba da irin yan tangalawaja, irin yan sautan zaria, so you are use to non-romantic gestures! And hausa man if you are being romantic, they start being shy :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :D. Am saying, wallahi hausa girls you guys have a hell load of crap to deal with before you polish your guys modern!

Sannan a bude baki ace mace bata wanka da kwalliya sai zata biki. Noooo its when you guys are clean, thanks to us that you will open mouth and talk rubbish.
Hausa men especially, they dont know anything about being romantic, saidai the younger onces who are fast copying westerners. Amman try a middle aged man, ba abin da yasani! But try a woman, even our ancestors, you will see when they are marrying their daugthers off, they will say, wake up and bath at 6am (hiss, who born man, abeg I sleep till when I feel like waking up). Make his food and make sure you smell nice. All efforts made by woman will go in vain because MAN NO GO EVEN TAKE NOTICE TALKLESS TO COMPLIMENT. Its even when a woman is lucky sai a siyomata lemu da ayaba and for younger boys they will bring ice cream and suya :evil: don wulakanci, infact yanzu smo boi will visit your house with two tickets, if you ask what are they for/ He will reply "I am taking you to watch night of a thousand laughs"  :shock:  (Hafsy falls off her chair and faints) I sure laughed a thousand when my freind Stella told me about her boyfreind and their tickets trying to be romantic. Its only a matter of time before shan ice-cream will be substituted for "night of a thousand laugh".
The most annoying thing is they will start sending you forward text mesgs, I love you this, you are the breathe I take, I will die for you (pure raps) now when they get a gun bucked up dey faces and asked to take a shell or two for you, dey no go fit (sai karyan words kawai). You dont have to take a girl for a candle lit dinner, or buy her roses or chocs, thats western! You can still be traditionally romantic :roll:   A'a sai kiga kato baisan komai ba saidai kawai yazo yana cewa I like your shoe! Mumu....what about my face? :evil:

NO SERIOUSLY HAUSA MEN, MAKE WUNA START LEARNING. BEING ROMATIC SAVES ALOT OF DIVORCE. AND FOR ALL THIS PESKY SMO BOIS, MAKE WUNA WAIT TILL WUNA GROW AND STOP VISITING GIRLS WITH GSM or what ever they like to call mobile BECAUSE IT IS NOT ROMANTIC arghhhhhhh. Thats why these days some girls are running away to court, date and marry men from other tribes because y'all aint good in showin sum luff! :roll:  Ummita wise choice you made! But if you carry dat man go house yuwa gran mama fit kill you. A rasta of all men! (This girl is insaneee)

Precious when should we begin holding classes.?We have to start teaching them how to be bold and approach a girl and stop using reharsed chat up lines. How to keep dating and avoid being dumped. On days we dont hold classes, you can suggest few romantic movies to teach these low IQ'd ppl in the field of being a lovey dovey!
What you see is what you get[/b]

kitkat

Ha ha ha  :D  :D
Hafsy, ive got ur number!!
I bet good money i'll get a monster post out of you...

it never fails.

Zan baki amsa in an jima :D  :D

*~MuDa~*

Being romantic traditionally, in ze hausa sense is going for zance at least 3 tyms a week, sfending at least 2 to 3 hours standing about 2 meters away prom each oza, bringing with u some kayan marmari n ending uf talking about birtually nothing ROMANTIC oza than "wallahi na yi mafarkin ki yau", "ai tin ranar nan tunanin ki na ke yi" and so on n when leabing, making sure u leabe behind some amount op currencies.

Being romantic again can be worshiffing your girls ficture zat u froudly disflayed on ze walls op ur room so zat all ur priends can come n c ur queen.

Being romantic z showing to ur gilr priend ur new bicycle!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc